[Poll] SCS Unofficial Satisfaction Survey

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how satisfied are you about SCS' recent announcements, content...?

10 (Very satisfied)
26%
24%
24%
11%
6 (Neutral)
9%
2%
2%
No votes
2%
1 (Very unsatisfied)
2%

Total votes: 66

Ludo Diabolo

Re: How satisfied are you with SCS?

#31 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 18 Mar 2021 11:50

thank you for this clarification @Max, we will have this change in 1.40 ?

And where I wanted to come to and where SCS has work to do is to give the possibility to the players to choose an unloading dock according to the trailer that we transport...

As I showed on my screen on this same page, for the chips it is a perfect place to unload, while in this same industry I am obliged to put me at the dock, which is not logical at all considering the cargo...

[ external image ]

Rather than giving us 3 options for docking (easy, medium, difficult) it would be better to give us the choice of dock according to the cargo.
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
Max
SCS Software

#32 Post by Max » 20 Mar 2021 21:32

LudoModding wrote: 18 Mar 2021 11:50 thank you for this clarification @Max, we will have this change in 1.40 ?
well, nope. it is in game for quite a long time already .. :)
LudoModding wrote: 18 Mar 2021 11:50 And where I wanted to come to and where SCS has work to do is to give the possibility to the players to choose an unloading dock according to the trailer that we transport...

As I showed on my screen on this same page, for the chips it is a perfect place to unload, while in this same industry I am obliged to put me at the dock, which is not logical at all considering the cargo...

Rather than giving us 3 options for docking (easy, medium, difficult) it would be better to give us the choice of dock according to the cargo.
original design has been aimed at logistic warehouse type of prefabs. worked well and the dificulty option was added as interesting improvement (it is randmoized so you do not have option to choose specific spot intentionally).
even no-so-logical parking place wasn't big issue as you left trailer somewhere and took another elsewhere.

it was later the appearance of owned trailers what exposed the issue actualy and right now we are fighting old decisions, old assets, new expectations and reality at once .. :)
we are aware of the issue, it was discussed many times already and we hope we can come with solution eventually.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
Ludo Diabolo

#33 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 20 Mar 2021 23:02

Ah lol, well I didn't notice it, I'll look at it more the next time I play.

and thank you for all your explanations, and to know that SCS works to improve all these small worries of the freight market, and especially the place of unloading of the prefabricated.

Because it is clear that in the long run it spoils the pleasure of playing, especially since this part of the transport is 85% of the game itself.
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
originalbars

#34 Post by originalbars » 21 Mar 2021 19:28

7/8 out of 10.

I think SCS is an honest company that has never done any shady stuff unlike many other companies in the industry, and their content is high quality for a decent price. I own and play both ETS and ATS, although not as much as i did several years ago.

However, while i applaud the graphical improvements, trucks and map updates i feel SCS have only been improving the game on a superficial level, core gameplay systems that actually add gameplay depth to the game has been (seemingly) ignored for ages. The game runs the risk of growing stale at the current pace.

The most important in my opinion:
- Better/more indepth company management - there have been numerous posts over the years asking for this, but it all boils down to the company management feature being way to simple, never any risk or costs.
- Multi-drop loads
- Better AI - the current AI is servicable at best, but for a sim it could be a lot better and/or more dynamic.
- Driving model improvements + modern technologies such as ABS, Adaptive cruise control, lane depart/hold assist, emergency brake system. Even just ABS would be awesome. (at least make it an option in the settings because i can imagine not everyone wants to use it, or some trucks might not have it)

Lower priority:
- The sorry state of old ETS2 maps and trucks - while they are slowly fixing this, i can't see them fixing the old ETS2 trucks, they look, sound and feel incredibly dated by now. A quick re-skin or hd touch-up isn't even enough to fix them.
- option for a more realistic economy - maybe just a toggle that makes insurance not a get out of jail free card and fixes the insane $ per mile prices.
- Brake failures - i don't see damage systems expanding due to licensing demands, but brakes failing downhill due to high damage, overheating or running out of air would be awesome.
leo.arevalo12ss

#35 Post by leo.arevalo12ss » 23 Mar 2021 16:57

I'm pretty satisfied with what they are doing especially with their new maps coming out and the improvement of detail over the years especially the new lighting however there's are things they can do to make their games better

Rework the Ai
Multi drop loads
Better management of the company (adding lawsuits against your company, taxes, adding your own warehouse)
Rework of cargo(no shipping food tanks to stores)
Ability to see your own drivers on the road
More Ai variety because the current ones are kind of same same
Take it with a grain of salt nothing is 100% sure
FawnPrince

Re: [Poll] SCS Unofficial Satisfaction Survey

#36 Post by FawnPrince » 12 Apr 2021 09:27

I have reseted the poll, here are the previous results:

From 3/2/2021 to 8/4/2021

Nbr of participants: 157

Score | Nbr of votes
10 | 47
9 | 40
8 |36
7 |15
6 |10
5 | 2
4 | 1
3 | 3
2 | 2
1 | 1

Avg: 8.35
flight50

#37 Post by flight50 » 08 Jun 2021 22:40

Why not just make the poll infinite? It shouldn't have a time limit.
Reis_6

#38 Post by Reis_6 » 09 Jun 2021 00:03

/\ in agreement

So when we have to criticize, we should not mince words and show the strength of the community's voice. But when we have to praise, we should be much more present in this aspect. I see a lot of people here on the forum just criticizing, wasting a tremendous amount of time complaining about silly things but not praising, and I think this is wrong.

Taking into account the current world moment, I have nothing to complain about SCS, it is increasingly to be congratulated and always surprising us. I now give it a 10 without thinking twice.

Return to “SCS Blog and Websites”