Website issue?

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.
PBandJ

Website issue?

#1 Post by PBandJ » 27 Jul 2021 16:45

Anyone else experiencing website flashing from like a white generic form to the actual page every time you switch pages. I get a half a second or so view of a white generic form of the forums and then it goes to what you are suppose to see. It is very annoying and in a short period of time I have to leave due to headache. I have tried clearing all cache and everything else with no change, and it only seems to happen here.
Some newbie driver

Re: Website issue?

#2 Post by Some newbie driver » 27 Jul 2021 20:11

It's slowlyness in your computer receiving all the components of the webpage. So it first show you only the content (the text, the links, the names, the images...) and later your browser receives and processes the information that gives format to all that data (kind of fonts, position, colors...). It uses to happens if the server is having problems, if your PC is having problems of if there's any bottleneck in the communication path between both.

Regards
PBandJ

#3 Post by PBandJ » 27 Jul 2021 22:17

Seems odd that this is the only site doing it for me. I would think it is more than likely something here, but I will investigate further.

I stand corrected, it was my Avast online browser security doing it to this site. Seems odd though that this was the only site that it happens on. I will look further into Avast and see why it might affect this website. Thank you for the reply.
plykkegaard

#4 Post by plykkegaard » 27 Jul 2021 22:49

You might want to test it on other phpbb sites?
Eg https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=551

Or maybe another service hosted on anexia-it.net?

Please note: It looks like you have high ping times outside Europe on the forum, up to 260 ms in eg Japan
In can cause delays in rendering

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.

Return to “SCS Blog and Websites”