Visible crosses when they shouldn't be.

Underscore_101_

Visible crosses when they shouldn't be.

#1 Post by Underscore_101_ » 19 Sep 2021 15:31

At this location: (sec-0011-0006);-43120.4;85.0038;-23998;0.291375;-0.0730713
South East of Casper i noticed the crosses that shouldn't be there, 'till that moment i hadn't seen any
in the game for a very long time, they are also the only point where i have seen them since, i will explain my research below.

To start of this is only a small issue when the line "uset g_show_game_blockers "1""
in the profile config file is set to 0.
Stop reading now if bugs that can be seen through config file changes are not seen as bugs :-)
Though please still reply :-)
Also, you may have read my other post about it, but i will elaborate a bit.

The first time i noticed this i was playing my usual modded profile, in which i have an old and outdated
no dead ends mods, which so far has always worked fine, despite a warning in my game log, why change a winning team :-)

So i made a topic about it out of curiosity if this could be seen as a bug and while that conversation was going i realized
that nowadays the crosses can be turned off in the profile config file.

So i changed that line mentioned above in the profile config file for my otherwise vanilla profile and had a look in game,
not to my surprize all the crosses were nowhere to be seen, Except the one i saw on my modded profile.

After my initial research i started a new fresh profile and after playing the first drive changed that line as well and the same thing
happened.

For some reason the crosses at that location are still visible when using the command in a vanilla profile and that's why i'm posting this as a bug.

Image of location:
[ external image ]

Image of intersection where you can see the other 2 roads don't have crosses (i know they have when the command line isn't changed to 0):
[ external image ]

Game log:
https://pastebin.com/PBbfFcY4
(if you're one of those people that just likes to read game logs, my mods may look like a mess, but it's not as bad as it looks :-))

Just to be complete a profile config:
https://pastebin.com/7KzZUxG6

Game version: 1.41.1.66s
Repeatable: Yes
Windows 10 up to date

Return to “Bugs 1.41”