A.I. Yielding Bug

apatheticgeorge

A.I. Yielding Bug

#1 Post by apatheticgeorge » 19 Sep 2021 16:56

Idk if you guys programmed literally any code to right of way during yielding, but the A.I. seems to have none. I have been collided into by A.I. railing through yields several times. I have also frequently encountered highways that are completely halted at a failed merge in which the A.I. crashed into another A.I. while attempting to enter the highway. Please address this issue. Other than that in 70 hours of gameplay I have encountered no real issues. I love your game and keep up the good work. Looking forward to more state releases.
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: A.I. Yielding Bug

#2 Post by Madkine » 19 Sep 2021 22:53

Please follow the bug reporting process.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
apatheticgeorge

Re: A.I. Yielding Bug

#3 Post by apatheticgeorge » 25 Sep 2021 08:41

for me to be nice enough to create an account just to assist you guys with your game development seems like enough to me. If my help is not wanted simply because i dont spec my pc and include a screenshot idk what to tell you. i guess ban me from helping you lol. it's truly not my loss. i would say this bug happens 5/10 long distance drives i do, and I can guarantee it's not an isolated case. I did three deliveries tonight. 2 were long distance, and 1 highway had been jammed up from a failed tractor trailer merge onto the highway in which a car struck him. I was surprised nobody merged into me while playing tonight as i had 3 or 4 lane merges i expected the ai to be unaware of me. So as to why they fail merging sometimes idk, but they definitely do.

high end pc windows 10 64 bit
posting in 1.41 so yea...redundant
steam edition no mods
repeatability just drive and observe 1/2 trips on lane joining merges and on freeway ramp merges
ugh hd 50" monitor?

Return to “Bugs 1.41”