Getting low air pressure warning on DAF XG+ dashboard, but air brake simulation is disabled. [NOT A BUG]

xeviax

Getting low air pressure warning on DAF XG+ dashboard, but air brake simulation is disabled. [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by xeviax » 14 Jun 2021 20:08

Every time I try to park my trailer in the reverse parking position, I am getting a low-pressure warning on the dashboard of my new DAF XG+. But air brake simulation is disabled in the settings. So, I don't know why I am seeing this. By the way, I use camera 3 to park my trailer in the reverse direction.
Game version: 1.41.0.24 EOB
Reproducibility: Always
[ external image ]
Gamelog: https://pastebin.com/2aQKp6Wd
It's a new profile, so no active mods.
Note: A friend told me it also happens in 1.40.5.0
xCrazyDogx

Re: Getting low air pressure warning on DAF XG+ dashboard, but air brake simulation is disabled.

#2 Post by xCrazyDogx » 14 Jun 2021 20:24

Can only speak for myself but I noticed this as well, even got me into a fight with my husband who thought the option was turned on by myself by accident... rip that waste of fighting :lol: he was wrong I am right and not that stupid :lol:
So in other words, noticed and having the same issue, must say i do not have wheel etc so my setting is set to simple automatic (my lagnuage is dutch and didnt wanna change to english to know the proper wording for it) so thought it might have been that even though it never happened before with any other truck just as OP states.
Ceo22

Re: Getting low air pressure warning on DAF XG+ dashboard, but air brake simulation is disabled.

#3 Post by Ceo22 » 15 Jun 2021 13:39

That always happens with all trucks, only the others do not show it in such an exaggerated way.
xCrazyDogx

#4 Post by xCrazyDogx » 16 Jun 2021 06:43

ehm in my case, can not talk for the OP, the option is disabled so it should not be visible and not at all effect their driving with option disabled, other point is it stops the truck from driving, never had that truck stops with that message on screen so no i disagree that it is normal behaviour.
Ceo22

#5 Post by Ceo22 » 16 Jun 2021 17:27

x_Lioness_x wrote: 16 Jun 2021 06:43 ehm in my case, can not talk for the OP, the option is disabled so it should not be visible and not at all effect their driving with option disabled, other point is it stops the truck from driving, never had that truck stops with that message on screen so no i disagree that it is normal behaviour.
Low air pressure message appears, but truck does not stop. In other words, you have the option disabled, but the low pressure message will always appear when you have low pressure, regardless of whether you have that enabled or not, it was always like that, with all trucks.
It is something normal, if you have low air pressure, it warns you. Only by having that disabled, it does not affect you at all.
xCrazyDogx

Re: Getting low air pressure warning on DAF XG+ dashboard, but air brake simulation is disabled. [NOT A BUG]

#6 Post by xCrazyDogx » 16 Jun 2021 20:28

i say it is a bug casue i do not have this on any other truck unless i enable t. with it disabled it dont do this and i can drive, only the daf doesnt let me with that warning.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Getting low air pressure warning on DAF XG+ dashboard, but air brake simulation is disabled. [NOT A BUG]

#7 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 16 Jun 2021 20:39

this is not a bug, it doesnt matter if you have simulated air on or off, the warning will be displayed regardless, on the DAF it is just more obvious because it isnt a small icon somewhere on the dashboard but a whole massage

every other truck (well except FH16 and the older gens that i didnt test) will show a low air pressure warning icon when i empty the tanks but i can still drive
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Boy

#8 Post by Boy » 16 Jun 2021 23:58

if he walks with low air, it's wrong, he shouldn't walk.
now when I use the air brakes simulation it will only walk after the air balloon fills
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
xeviax

#9 Post by xeviax » 17 Jun 2021 07:03

@Boy, My thought exactly before making the report. Either the truck should stop moving in low air pressure or the low air pressure warning shouldn't appear in the dashboard if the air brake simulation is disabled.
Max
SCS Software

#10 Post by Max » 17 Jun 2021 11:17

the truck have gauges and displays and something rather realistic must be displayed there anyway.
so the only thing that is not working with disabled air simulation is the limitation itself.
this is intended behavior for all trucks.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.

Return to “Bugs 1.41”