lowloader and lowbed weight limit

aleksei2887

lowloader and lowbed weight limit

#1 Post by aleksei2887 » 24 Jun 2021 23:15

Why when I take a personal lowloader or lowbed trailer and take a direct order from the host in a convoy, if he is carrying a locomotive or a cable reel or a crane yes.The inscription weight limit appears, is this an error with lowloader? there is no such restriction on the remaining trailers of the type of curtain or refrigerator or container ship
Версия игры 1.41.0.42 s
Всегда Воспроизводимая
Windows 10 64-битная
Без модов
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Attachments
game.log.txt
(158.63 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
ets2_20210625_014417_00.png
J.Random

Re: lowloader and lowbed weight limit

#2 Post by J.Random » 25 Jun 2021 05:35

Show the trailer. Judging by the log, you're trying to use Schwarzmuller, which can't be extended and only has 3 axles (and erroneously called lowloader while being a lowbed, but SCS doesn't give a crap). You can't use it for this cargo, doesn't matter if in convoy or not.
Cable reel needs a lowloader with 4+ axles; Crane needs either lowbed or long/extended lowloader, 4+ axles; Locomotive requires 5 axles, long/extended lowbed only.
wolftrucking

Re: lowloader and lowbed weight limit

#3 Post by wolftrucking » 25 Jun 2021 07:29

This might be unrelated but it sort of is related., and I'll get on sometime over the weekend to check it out more.

So what I've noticed is if I take a job that with an unextended (short) lowbed anyone who tries to take the same job will be greeted with the same error as OP. They are unable to take the job, even using provided truck and equipment. When I extend my trailer and pick up the same load, they are able to take the job with owned truck and trailer and provided equipment.

This happens always.

Return to “Bugs 1.41”