Inconsistent speed limits at city edges [KNOWN]

icy mcCoolName

Re: Inconsistent speed limits at city edges [KNOWN]

#11 Post by icy mcCoolName » 26 Sep 2021 17:31

AlexTradeaux36 wrote: 15 Sep 2021 10:59 @icy mcCoolName, I traveled the entire Black Sea DLC map and in 50% of cases when leaving the city or leaving the speed limit did not correspond to reality. I pass the 50 km / h speed limit sign, but on the route advisor the speed limit is still 80 km / h. The funny thing is that sometimes AI traffic does not comply with the speed limit and very often I drive 50 km / h like an idiot in the city, and AI traffic sweeps past at a speed of 80-100 km / h and twists a finger at my temple, looking at me :D ...
Hm, that sounds like a different issue. You say leaving a city, the speed limit isn't changed properly, right? Perhaps there's another unsigned highway marker or end-of-restricted-speed-zone in that area? Shame, I'd expect better for an area locked behind another paywall. :/
This thread was about Town Signs in the UK were behaving like European Mainland ones and changing the speed limit when they're not supposed to. You can experience it yourself by driving at the advertised speed limit into Aberdeen, then suddenly getting fined as the limit changes from 50 to 30 without giving you time to react ;p
You are passing another post signature!
--
It may take me upwards of 14 days to be notified of new replies, please be patient with me! c:
Madkine
Global moderator

#12 Post by Madkine » 26 Sep 2021 22:46

icy mcCoolName wrote: 26 Sep 2021 17:31 Shame, I'd expect better for an area locked behind another paywall. :/
The UK is also locked behind a paywall. (If you don't buy the game you don't have access to it.)
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Bobble2020

#13 Post by Bobble2020 » 07 Oct 2021 09:19

I have also come across this

Enter the villages anywhere from GALATI to DEBRECEN and the posted speed limit on the village name signs is 50kph but my sat nav speed says 80 kph

If i drop to 50 i often get overtaken by cars still doing the 80
icy mcCoolName

#14 Post by icy mcCoolName » 10 Oct 2021 08:16

Bobble2020 wrote: 07 Oct 2021 09:19 I have also come across this

Enter the villages anywhere from GALATI to DEBRECEN and the posted speed limit on the village name signs is 50kph but my sat nav speed says 80 kph

If i drop to 50 i often get overtaken by cars still doing the 80
For the record, 50mph roughly equates to 80kph, are the region's speed signs also in mph? Maybe the signs were written in the wrong units?
You are passing another post signature!
--
It may take me upwards of 14 days to be notified of new replies, please be patient with me! c:

Return to “Bugs 1.41”