fps up and down in convoy

MR Rottie

fps up and down in convoy

#1 Post by MR Rottie » 26 Jul 2021 22:03

FPS up and down in convoy when nearing or moving away from players, could be nat issues. Seams to happen more often to the host, sometimes it is okay for hours then just starts randomly jumping, probably when one or more players have d synced. Unsure what other players nat type is due to no network stats in game unsure on my own for the same reason. The game as it is now p2p multiplayer needs net stats and also we need to know which ports to forward to make it open nat.
Attachments
game.log.txt
(120.34 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
dreamcatcher

Re: fps up and down in convoy

#2 Post by dreamcatcher » 04 Aug 2021 03:43

I also want to get involved here. We also have extreme stutters in the game, as was said, the game runs smoothly in places but suddenly it starts to stutter violently. When the multiplayer "came out" it ran smoothly, after the first patch the problems started. We tried a 250 line on a trial basis, but unfortunately there was no improvement.
MR Rottie

Re: fps up and down in convoy

#3 Post by MR Rottie » 15 Aug 2021 19:16

Hi yea ive tried everything to sort this its really game breaking for me. All i get from SCS is to lower my settings ive tried this it dose not work. In my theory i think its the game engine so nothing we can do. I also think there is a link with the owned trailer bug as it also causes the inconsistent fps drops. tbh i really dont think the game likes 1440p either lol SCS sort your engine out!

Return to “Bugs 1.41”