G27 buttons change when in Convoy

Sciondb

G27 buttons change when in Convoy

#1 Post by Sciondb » 19 Oct 2021 17:56

Hello,

I am having a issue that when I am in single player mode by turn signals work perfectly every time. (I use the paddles behind the wheel, I think this is a very common place for most). But when I start a convoy my left blinker now becomes my 4 way blinkers and my right blinker now becomes Radio button. Sometimes they will work normal here and there but 99% of the time they are broken. I can check after each load and see if they work. If they work for that load (or anytime the games loads weather picking up or dropping off) it will work till the next one. So if it works this time it will work for as long as the game does not have to go to the loading screen but it working happens far and few in-between. Any one have any ideas.
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: G27 buttons change when in Convoy

#2 Post by Madkine » 19 Oct 2021 20:06

Please follow the bug reporting process.

Game logs are important.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Sciondb

#3 Post by Sciondb » 19 Oct 2021 22:30

Thank you for the link. That is helpful for if/when I need to report it. I was not thinking of it as reporting a bug yet. I was putting a question to see if others had had it and were able to resolve it maybe by a update or changing a setting or something like that. I did look around to see if anyone else had wrote anything about it but so far i have only seen the steering wheel shake. I did not include that although I have it because i see there is already a post about it. The file prior had not had any mods. It now has had mods since mods in convoy has been a thing. But prior to that it did it in convoy and had not had any mods. It does not happen to anyone else that i know yet. I am using a Windows 10 64bit pc. I will attempt to create a new profile and test it again.
Madkine
Global moderator

#4 Post by Madkine » 20 Oct 2021 08:01

You however posted it in the bug forum which is meant for reporting bugs.
As you say it's not a report I've moved the topic to the Technical Issues forum.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Sciondb

#5 Post by Sciondb » 02 Nov 2021 01:06

I will provide this info. It is still happening but i have not tried to make a file that is not modded. And i am not stupid thank you. I hope you have a great day.
Sciondb

#6 Post by Sciondb » 02 Nov 2021 01:09

I did discover that it changes my buttons to those keys so i believe that is the F key and R key. Also i thank yiu for moving my post to the correct location. Also this is my first time using the forums

Return to “Technical Problems”