FFB G29 com travas no centro

hnrbrasil

FFB G29 com travas no centro

#1 Post by hnrbrasil » 20 Oct 2021 18:14

In the center of the truck's steering, the G29 steering wheel has a lock with a strange force.
I reported several people saying the same thing about other steering wheel models. (I've tested it in other games and everything is normal)

That point started after some beta updates at the beginning was perfect.
morrelo
SCS Software

Re: FFB G29 com travas no centro

#2 Post by morrelo » 21 Oct 2021 10:11

Hello, please share a screenshot of your Logitech's software FFB settings and the in-game FFB settings.
And if you can, the best help for us would be if you could record a video of your steering wheel and the in-game steering wheel at the same time while showing the described behaviour.
T&T, STDS, ETS2 and ATS senior tester/translator.
[ external image ]
vader75

#3 Post by vader75 » 21 Oct 2021 23:15

I can confirm, having G29, that the issue exists as described.

Video showing centre FFB cuts out:

https://youtu.be/Eo872sXqA8c
Attachments
in_game_FFB.PNG
logitech_control.PNG
COGA72

#4 Post by COGA72 » 22 Oct 2021 02:00

I think I know what's up with this issue.
I assume that the FFB that I create now is virtual (the game no longer depends on the FFB that the servo of your steering wheel has to transmit the sensations as precisely as possible)
Since the beta came out I have tried a bit and came to the conclusion that, by now having a virtual FFB, apparently, in the reverse of the steering wheel, or when turning, the FBB may be counting more degrees than its wheel it can rotate, and the FFB being a loop, its wheel servo stops at a certain point in order to compensate for those extra degrees that the virtual FFB applies.
I have a G29 and following SCS recommendations, I turned off all the Logitech G HUB's FFB and started with the game's standard values ​​at 1.42.
Logically, when turning the increase in degrees is not noticeable since 900 degrees or more are never turned at once, it is something progressive and when you have control over the rotation of the wheel you know how much you want to turn, but when you adjust to the centering You don't do it manually like in an old car, you wait for it to come back alone, and that's where I see that it lags when focusing and creates the effect of vibration or shaking.[ external image ]
Brian Benton

#5 Post by Brian Benton » 22 Oct 2021 12:21

@COGA72 an interesting guess. It is very similar to the truth. Indeed, it seems that, how to put it correctly, that the new software forces to read more detailed information from the steering wheel angle and at a certain moment the number and width of virtual conditional degree divisions do not correspond, which is why the steering wheel begins to shake, jumping from one division to another in attempts to fix.
Leen

#6 Post by Leen » 22 Oct 2021 18:45

Try this setting, normal realistic center and no shaking in the sterring wheel
[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Turd Ferguson

#7 Post by Turd Ferguson » 23 Oct 2021 20:17

I've got a G27 and couldn't get the new settings to feel right. The wheel took too long to return to centre, the wheel felt a bit, spongy is the only way I could describe it. Just didn't feel right. I disabled FFB in game then opened the G27's software and unticked "allow game to make changes".
Now the wheel feels exactly as it did in 1.41. My CSIO SKRS has a Logitech adapter on it so i'm stuck with the G27 until the CSIO gives up so this is a good trade off until I need to get a new wheel.
Oh hell, let's go nuts. Swords for forty eight thousand

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/401

Return to “Bugs 1.42”