The FFB update - and the reports on steam about it

darthjw

The FFB update - and the reports on steam about it

#1 Post by darthjw » 23 Oct 2021 20:13

So, been pointed to come here (hope this is correct) to report bugs etc regarding the new force feedback update in 1.42 patch.
The steam discussions have plenty of people complaining about it not working very well compared to version 1.41.
I had zero problems on the 1.41 version with my FFB with a T300, but now as with others it just doesnt work for me at all to the extent its not enjoyable to play at the moment.
Now i know (dont mean to sound rude) people have pointed to the FAQ and tweak the settings etc and I have tried for a number of hours to try and get something near to the "old" 1.41 settings but ive not been able to find anything to fix the problems im experiencing (centering issues and weak FFB)
I also feel like others have said its made my wheel feel a little cheap and even less FFB than before.
Not sure if SCS will be looking into it ( i hope so) because id rather be on the old 1.41 version at the moment.

surely with some many people having an issue it not as simple as just changing a few sliders, it just seems like something else it just off with it entirely.
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: The FFB update - and the reports on steam about it

#2 Post by Madkine » 23 Oct 2021 22:23

Please follow the bug reporting process.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Bugs 1.42”