Volvo FH broken radio sound in interior view [172170]

myks35
Beta tester

Volvo FH broken radio sound in interior view [172170]

#1 Post by myks35 » 27 Nov 2021 18:42

Since the sounds inside the truck cabins have been improved, there is a strange situation in one of the trucks, we are talking about the "new" Volvo FH. If we turn on the radio or any other music and use the camera inside the truck, when we increase the engine speed (add gas), the sound of the radio is drowned out by other sounds, so while driving this truck we have waving music all the time. This happens only in the case of this Volvo, when we sit behind the wheel of a different brand, the sound has the same value all the time and is not muffled as in the case of the Volvo. This is a bit irritating and especially noticeable when using headphones.
I recorded a short video where you can also see it without any major problems. The sound of the radio simply fades away as we increase the engine speed.
Video with sound: https://youtu.be/ZpUTnBFyidE

Game version 1.43.0.61s
No mods
Win10 64bit
Always Reproducible
Attachments
game.log.txt
(59.77 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
morrelo
SCS Software

Re: Volvo FH broken radio sound in interior view

#2 Post by morrelo » 29 Nov 2021 11:55

The issue is actually with the exhaust sound only (you can try to mute it) and only with the 16L engines. Thank you for the report, it's been forwarded to the developers.

[172170]
T&T, STDS, ETS2 and ATS senior tester/translator.
[ external image ]
reznory

Re: Volvo FH broken radio sound in interior view [172170]

#3 Post by reznory » 28 Dec 2021 02:14

I have this issue in all trucks that i've tested. Started new profile and used quick job to pick various trucks. No mods on this profile. Music fades as engine sound increases. Fades back louder when rpms drop.

Return to “Bugs 1.43”