Scaling 400% gamebreaking please help! :<

FoxTheTrucker

Scaling 400% gamebreaking please help! :<

#1 Post by FoxTheTrucker » 23 Oct 2021 11:05

Hello,
My game started to lag when i buyed a new truck, it happened to me 1 time recently.
I have scaling option on 400% (Game was playing smoothly) and now when i buyed a new actros the game is slowing down then getting faster and idk what is the cause of this :?: :?
And when I'm switching the scaling to 200% or 100% the game looks ugly but is playing normally and I just don't know what is happening.
It all happens to me when I start riding.
Thank you for all replies if there will be any of them) (and if you need something like changelog i can post it down below but I will wait cause maybe this problem doesn't need to look in game changelog
And my pc specs if this gonna help:
rtx 2060Super
R5 2600
16gb ram Hyperx) :)
Tom
SCS Software

Re: Scaling 400% gamebreaking please help! :<

#2 Post by Tom » 25 Oct 2021 12:22

i guess its because you have enabled v-sync in game options. but you are not able to render enough fps. so its switches from 60fps to 30. and this causes this slow downs.
with vsync enabled you should make sure you can hold minimum fps value above what is your refresh rate. typically 60.
and different truck is different model. so performance may change. it can be just few fps. but with vsync it may be enough to cross the "limit".
FoxTheTrucker

#3 Post by FoxTheTrucker » 30 Oct 2021 15:31

Tom wrote: 25 Oct 2021 12:22 i guess its because you have enabled v-sync in game options. but you are not able to render enough fps. so its switches from 60fps to 30. and this causes this slow downs.
with vsync enabled you should make sure you can hold minimum fps value above what is your refresh rate. typically 60.
and different truck is different model. so performance may change. it can be just few fps. but with vsync it may be enough to cross the "limit".
Okay I will try to do something with vsync, Thanks for help! :D
FoxTheTrucker

#4 Post by FoxTheTrucker » 08 Nov 2021 01:42

Tom wrote: 25 Oct 2021 12:22 i guess its because you have enabled v-sync in game options. but you are not able to render enough fps. so its switches from 60fps to 30. and this causes this slow downs.
It is also the same ;(
When I look back the game is playing correctly, but when I look forward the game is slowing down ;(
Tom
SCS Software

#5 Post by Tom » 12 Nov 2021 06:59

you may have vsync enabled in game and also in system in graphics drivers options.
you should try to lower graphics settings.

Return to “Technical Problems”