[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
MG Mike

Re: [WIP]New Concept Map

#31 Post by MG Mike » 16 May 2021 10:18

Yes I understand, but the size of the site will be same as the garageprefab by SCS, so that your garages can easily replace the SCS garages. That was the question.

Or will there also be bigger companies as a garage, like for example a company with big warehouse like Transinet or some sort of this? Could also be a nice thought to own such a company. With big Warehouse andaybs also gasstation and repair garage at backwards side. But the cost for such a proberty would probably has to be by 1 Million or 1.5 Million € I think..
Anyway...furthermore good luck. I am very curious for this project and surely will try it out
Regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
tutoveenee

#32 Post by tutoveenee » 16 May 2021 13:45

MG Mike wrote: 16 May 2021 10:18 Yes I understand, but the size of the site will be same as the garageprefab by SCS, so that your garages can easily replace the SCS garages. That was the question.

Or will there also be bigger companies as a garage, like for example a company with big warehouse like Transinet or some sort of this? Could also be a nice thought to own such a company. With big Warehouse andaybs also gasstation and repair garage at backwards side. But the cost for such a proberty would probably has to be by 1 Million or 1.5 Million € I think..
Anyway...furthermore good luck. I am very curious for this project and surely will try it out
Regards
MG Mike
Hello mate.

First of all, thank you for the follow-up you are doing on this project.

To your questions.

My garage is a bit bigger than the original garage

In future versions, if the option to repair trucks will be added, within your own garage.

In future versions. New garages will be added to transport other types of merchandise. Therefore, it will make sense to buy different trailers, depending on the type of garage you have or buy.
But all in good time, I remind you, that this project is made up of a single person ((ME)).
For this reason, everything takes time. And how I try to do things right, before publishing them and because I still have some problems with the mod, previously mentioned and still without solving.
First I'm going to create the foundation for the project. And as you see, the acceptance of the people. Once I publish this first version. I will decide which direction to take, but my intention is what I have already mentioned.
All the best.
MG Mike

#33 Post by MG Mike » 17 May 2021 18:04

Hi,

This sounds very interesting.
Might this also work with map mods like Euroadnetmap or Promods for example?

Or would it be possible to bring later if you are ready for release for Vanillamap, make special versions for Promods or EuroadNetmap or other map mods like Rusmap and so in?

I could imagine that it could be also interesting for players who use a big map combo.

I wish you furthermore good luck for your project!
😀

Best regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
tutoveenee

#34 Post by tutoveenee » 17 May 2021 18:13

MG Mike wrote: 17 May 2021 18:04 Hi,

This sounds very interesting.
Might this also work with map mods like Euroadnetmap or Promods for example?

Or would it be possible to bring later if you are ready for release for Vanillamap, make special versions for Promods or EuroadNetmap or other map mods like Rusmap and so in?

I could imagine that it could be also interesting for players who use a big map combo.

I wish you furthermore good luck for your project!
😀

Best regards
MG Mike

Hi Mike.

On whether or not it is compatible with other maps. I've already talked about it.
But I will summarize you.
This map in principle would have to be compatible with all those maps. That they respect the original location of each garage in the game. And I think promods, rusmap. They are not. Because they are maps that, because of how they are created, would not be compatible.
tutoveenee

#35 Post by tutoveenee » 19 May 2021 22:58

Hello everybody.

I announce that the beta version is already finished and that it will be published shortly. While I leave you a few images of the garage.

All the best

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Drive Safely

#36 Post by Drive Safely » 20 May 2021 11:54

Arayas wrote: 14 May 2021 01:13 But in garage situation, those are tricky, because they are defined in "game_data.sii" and there are many mods using that file (like Sound fixes pack, for example).
Actually since 1.40 I no longer mod that file now that some definitions moved to a different file, but I notice other mods using it still
tutoveenee

Re: [REL][WIP]New Concept Map

#37 Post by tutoveenee » 22 May 2021 15:45

You already have a download link on page 1 of post.
Greetings to all.
Lukemfc

#38 Post by Lukemfc » 22 May 2021 18:26

Amazing work really refreshing looking forward to following more of your work
tutoveenee

#39 Post by tutoveenee » 22 May 2021 21:01

Lukemfc wrote: 22 May 2021 18:26 Amazing work really refreshing looking forward to following more of your work
Thanks for your comment. I encourage you to share your opinion of the garage with everyone. Greetings
tonisl78

#40 Post by tonisl78 » 23 May 2021 09:20

Amazing work tutoveenee, i have one question, how can we add our company logo to the billboard of the garage ?

Return to “Maps”