[REL] JRR (Java Road Revolution) - Indonesia Map

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Septian_MR

Re: [REL][WIP] PJ Indo Map v2.7 Beta 1 (October 2020)

#231 Post by Septian_MR » 31 Dec 2020 17:09

Not related to PJ Indo Map. But it is my ...
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Happy new year! (It's already 2021 in my country) :)
BenganJ

#232 Post by BenganJ » 31 Dec 2020 17:47

@Septian_MR

Same to you mate! Happy New Year!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
[ external image ]
herufeni

Re: PJ (Panjelajers) Indo Map [REL]

#233 Post by herufeni » 15 Jan 2021 23:44

Septian_MR wrote: 28 Dec 2015 04:19 Thank you all. I will fix it.

Here are some new upcoming updates for next version.
- rebuild all map in eastern part.
- adding more cities with leftside traffic
- reducing the "/\/" (serpentine roads) and adding more highways.
- fixing the bugs and make improvements.

If you find more bugs or error in this map, tell me correctly.
Thanks.

nice map, indonesian creator entering the world, nice
Rafaelkai

#234 Post by Rafaelkai » 16 Jan 2021 18:51

Hey @Septian_MR I've seen the progress of your real Indonesian map in your blog and I think everyone here would like to see your progress :D
Have you thought about making a discord server? It's a very good platform for sharing map progress. And astonishing work on the new map btw ;)

EDIT: Just tested the beta version, Jakarta is amazing, keep up the good work!
Septian_MR

#235 Post by Septian_MR » 17 Jan 2021 02:53

Oh, WOW you finally notice it :o It was known by Indonesian players only. But anyways...

A new (beta) add-on map for real Indonesia called, "Java Road Revolution (JRR)" is released.
Link : https://sharemods.com/w6hxk2oxqfrt/JRR_ ... ta.7z.html

How to use : Put 3 map (.scs) file into mod folder (.../Document/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod)
File used in "mod" folder :
1) ETS2 1.39 = JRR_Def&Map[1.38-Up].scs ; JRR_Asset&Models1.scs ; JRR_Asset&Models2.scs
2) ETS2 1.35-1.37 only = JRR_Def&Map[1.35-1.37].scs ; JRR_Asset&Models1.scs ; JRR_Asset&Models2.scs

Currently this new map is not compatible with PJ Indo Map due to new map asset conflict. I will update a FIX as soon as possible.

Big thanks to @BenganJ for making map editor background + good placement for this map. I also encourage many Indonesian players to use his GPS/UI Background Map :D
Rafaelkai wrote: 16 Jan 2021 18:51 ... Have you thought about making a discord server? It's a very good platform for sharing map progress...
For now I planned to show the map progress only in this forum topic, since Discord is not really familiar with most Indonesian players. But maybe it is good idea to try ;)
Rafaelkai

#236 Post by Rafaelkai » 17 Jan 2021 08:12

Glad to hear about the discord consideration, looking fordward to seeing more of the map!
BenganJ

#237 Post by BenganJ » 17 Jan 2021 09:53

Here's a very short video showing some developments in the outskirts of my Ultimate World Map BG, including Septian_MR's new Indonesian map.
  • Project Greenland map by Xoryx.
  • The South Africa map by STEVEO.
  • The Red Sea map, now entering the African continent by TerraMaps team.
  • Sri Lanka by me.
  • Indonesian map covering Jawa, Bali and the south part of Sumatra by Septian_MR, PJ Indo map creator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ external image ]
Jolakottur

#238 Post by Jolakottur » 18 Jan 2021 17:09

Septian_MR wrote: 17 Jan 2021 02:53 Oh, WOW you finally notice it :o It was known by Indonesian players only. But anyways...

A new (beta) add-on map for real Indonesia called, "Java Road Revolution (JRR)" is released.
Link : https://sharemods.com/w6hxk2oxqfrt/JRR_ ... ta.7z.html
Well done @Septian_MR ! This is very promising. With your quality of mapping already seen in PJ Indo, this has potential to be a superb addition to the game world. Keep it up :)
Septian_MR

Re: [REL][WIP] PJ Indo Map & Java Road Revolution (JRR) [January 2021]

#239 Post by Septian_MR » 03 Mar 2021 02:10

Hello, it's been a while here :)

The next update for map JRR, a real Indonesia add-on map, will include some new cities around the capital city of Indonesia.
It is planned to release after ETS2 1.40 (public) update is out. But it seems that the game update itself still takes more time.

[ external image ]

Btw, I found this
https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.p ... 120#p36031
WARNING!!!
JRR map has a definition conflict with Promods vegetation, killing the vegetation definitions from Promods. So, DONT USE THEM TOGETHER!
Yeah, I noticed that there was conflict with "palm" tree model. Now I have just made a quick fix for that error. And of course, it will be also fixed for the next version.
Here's the link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/x5ktc16u ... 9.rar/file

For map combo, generally put all JRR map files below every other addon map.
Mod order :
(all other mods)
(all other addon maps)
JRR_Fix_MapCombo.scs
JRR_Def&Map[ETS2 version].scs
JRR_Assets&Models2.scs
JRR_Assets&Models1.scs

Sadly there is still no fixes for PJ Indo Map, as all of its map assets and models need serious major upgrade.

Next time if anyone find more problems while using JRR map, please don't be hesitate to report anything here in this forum. Thank you :)

I just don't want this map being useless just because of "not working with ProMods" thing...
BenganJ

Re: [REL][WIP] PJ Indo Map & Java Road Revolution (JRR) [January 2021]

#240 Post by BenganJ » 03 Mar 2021 02:22

@♥Septian_MR

Thank you so much! I'm going to link here from the RoEx forum, so people there will be notified too.
[ external image ]

Return to “Maps”