- Posts: 907
- Joined: 09 Nov 2014 09:49
- Location: Nowa Sol (PL), Berlin (D).
This map required PM long time ago...
Where the Problem Bro ?
1.35 ETS 2 + DLC
+ My Combo Pack
+ DAF XF105 by Vad&K
1.36 ATS + DLC
+ C2C + CanaDream + Mexico + US Expansion
+ Kenworth K100-E by overfloater / Peterbilt 389 by Viper
- Posts: 7463
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013 20:32
- Location: On an island outside another island, outside another island...
Well, Promods are way too big for me nowadays, simple as that. So I just don't want to clog my poor PC with all those bytes
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013 12:36
- Location: Essen, Germany
Impressive video - looking forward to it!
- Global moderator
- Posts: 3110
- Joined: 07 Feb 2013 00:39
- Location: SnooPINGAS usual i see
I don't like that I have to sign up on their forum to get their mod... but at the same time I don't want to have to buy another Terabyte hard drive just to download (haven't seen size requirements)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 17 Jun 2014 23:32
- Location: Melbourne - Australia
Looking bloody awesome! Can't wait.
- Beta tester
- Posts: 1796
- Joined: 13 Nov 2016 11:02
- Location: Częstochowa, Poland
Last edited by HaQ
on 24 Sep 2018 03:32, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 173
- Joined: 08 May 2014 22:42
When will we see this map?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 17 Dec 2016 08:55
- Location: Krosno, Poland
Why it requires PM :/ OH NOOOOO
- Beta tester
- Posts: 11062
- Joined: 12 Jul 2013 12:14
- Location: United Republic of Huggable Fuzzbutts
This would be a must have... if only it didn't require Promods...
As long as PM is required, this awsome map is a no-go for me.
- Posts: 815
- Joined: 18 Aug 2013 15:30
- Location: Highways, Trucker Lands
Understanding 'map editor' is really easy, all you have to do is understand 'map editor' ...
(BigTrucker) old.Trucker = more millions km in: 18 WoS series (+Extreme Trucker) + Rig'n'Roll (California) + ETS + GTS + UKTS + STDS + ETS2 + ATS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: John and 7 guests