[REL] Poland-Detail-Adding Map

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
61Furkan61

Re: [REL] [WIP] Poland-Detail-Adding Map

#61 Post by 61Furkan61 » 16 Aug 2019 12:05

Totally great! I do love this kind of small and big details on game
Turkey 1:1-Map
shaveldima

#62 Post by shaveldima » 19 Aug 2019 22:59

great map. Waszawa looks nice.it should be implemented in promods instead of old and unrealistic promods's Warszawa
Jubeczke

#63 Post by Jubeczke » 19 Nov 2019 06:28

That combo working fine

[ external image ]
Kubbs

#64 Post by Kubbs » 22 Dec 2019 16:40

Poland-Detail-Adding Mod - Warsaw (1/2)

Warsaw is a capital and the biggest city in Poland. Showing its size and depth is with no doubt one of the biggest challenges Poland-Detail-Adding Team has to face to properly present the areas of this undoubtedly one of the largest agglomerations of Central - Eastern Europe.

Warsaw is also a city with huge emphasis on the passing-through river - Vistula, which is also shown in Poland-Detail-Adding project. The capital of Poland is also a place where very important routes of Poland and Central - Eastern Europe meet, creating huge junctions which have also been properly presented

More news from our work on Warsaw soon!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
[ external image ] Polish Virtual Trucking Company since 2017
Steam | Discord: Rosyjski Elektryk#7084 <---- The fastest way to contact with me.
Community Contributor of Poland Detail Adding (PDA) map modifiaction
ExtremorPL

#65 Post by ExtremorPL » 22 Dec 2019 19:13

Looks good but why do you use these old grass and road textures? 😬
Retired modder.
Olsbyn

#66 Post by Olsbyn » 17 Jan 2020 14:51

This is a great mod, for the first time in my history playing ETS2, and I have played since it launched, my HQ is based in Poland :)
Some constructive feedback that would make this map mod even better: Newer textures, like the ones from the baltic dlc, and also changing the old ouf of scale roundbales with the more recent models (same goes for the hay stacks). Roundbales may seem trivial, but you see a lot of them on a single trip, changing them for the new models would make a huuuge difference.. roundbales are not supposed to be larger than your truck :p
Kubbs

#67 Post by Kubbs » 23 Feb 2020 17:22

Poland-Detail-Adding Mod - Warsaw (2/2)

The capital of Poland - Warsaw - is a city combining in itself many different elements: areas of so-called "old-cities", areas of old industrial regions from the People's Republic of Poland that have been being restructured over the years or areas of rebuilt Vistulan Boulevards. Portrayal of these areas is without a doubt a challenge.

Once again, the emphasis was put on presentation of the connection between Warsaw and the Vistula River, as well as on the correct presentation of the most important thoroughfares in the capital of Poland.

More news from our work on Mazovia soon!
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Steam | Discord: Rosyjski Elektryk#7084 <---- The fastest way to contact with me.
Kubbs

#68 Post by Kubbs » 18 May 2020 17:12

Poland-Detail-Adding - Southern Mazovia

The Masovian Voivodeship, as we know, is not only Warsaw, but also towns and villages with their own typical climate. Many of them have already appeared in our project's first Open Beta - but this was just the beginning. Step by step, we develop these areas by rebuilding already existing roads as well as adding missing ones.

Recently, we have focused on the area of southern Mazovia, focusing mostly on the areas of three national roads - DK9, DK12, DK79 - and towns on their course. These area is very diverse: it is characterized by both forests and multi-hectare fields.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
punkito

#69 Post by punkito » 29 May 2020 06:53

Is it compatible with 1.37 and other mods? Couldn't find this information on the website and on the first post.
PioCze

#70 Post by PioCze » 29 May 2020 19:28

punkito wrote: 29 May 2020 06:53 Is it compatible with 1.37 and other mods? Couldn't find this information on the website and on the first post.
Yes, Poland-Detail-Adding Mod is compatible with ETS2 1.37. We are certain that we are not compatible with ProMods, but as far as I know we are compatible with RusMap for example.
Developer of Poland-Detail-Adding map modifiaction

Return to “Maps”