[REL][WIP] EuRoadNet V1.5 [1.49]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Bommel15

Re: [WIP] EuRoadNet

#71 Post by Bommel15 » 09 Aug 2020 14:28

@EuRoadNet I mean maybe for the future too. I just forgot to write it ^^
Topolino.

#72 Post by Topolino. » 09 Aug 2020 16:05

I've just had a look at it; there is some space in this area. Also, the countryside road would need a rebuild (because SCS just reskinned it in 1.32). So it definitely would be possible to add this city.
However, we have other priorities right now. And also in Germany, we have other priorities. For example, once SCS releases the Southern part of Germany, I will mostly work on Baden-Württemberg, adding the place where I live and its surroundings.
EuRoadNet team leader
MappingOnLinux! (Manjaro KDE)
Bommel15

#73 Post by Bommel15 » 09 Aug 2020 21:53

@Topolino. that are great News! Take your time;)
02lucy666

#74 Post by 02lucy666 » 10 Aug 2020 01:49

Topolino. wrote: 09 Aug 2020 16:05 I've just had a look at it; there is some space in this area. Also, the countryside road would need a rebuild (because SCS just reskinned it in 1.32). So it definitely would be possible to add this city.
However, we have other priorities right now. And also in Germany, we have other priorities. For example, once SCS releases the Southern part of Germany, I will mostly work on Baden-Württemberg, adding the place where I live and its surroundings.
oooooooooooohhhh im SO looking forward to! like im genuinely hyped for that! we need more backroads, like the Leonberg-Calw-Pforzheim-Ludwigsburg-Karlsruhe-Freudenstadt area!
Topolino.

#75 Post by Topolino. » 10 Aug 2020 10:12

Yes, this is what I planned.
In v1.0, there will be one rebuilt interchange in this area because I couldn't wait longer, Stuttgart-Degerloch.

(klick to view full size)[ external image ]

And stay all tuned! This week there will be published some gameplay videos by our partners on YouTube! ;)
EuRoadNet team leader
hecatonchires

#76 Post by hecatonchires » 10 Aug 2020 13:40

Question @Topolino , are you guys working within the confines of SCS maps or will you branch out creating more cities like TSM and Promods did?
The Set-Up:
[ external image ]
The Nightgames

#77 Post by The Nightgames » 10 Aug 2020 15:36

@hecatonchires We work all over Europe
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H4B9gWTRyc (ERN-Map)
Support_Rhineland Map: https://discord.gg/HJdX64sfPF (Rhineland Map)
Topolino.

#78 Post by Topolino. » 11 Aug 2020 07:51

We both rebuild the base map and expand it with new road connections and cities and villages.

Tomorrow there will be a live stream by the German video creator MrGermanTruck:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KDKHUPxjiZM
EuRoadNet team leader
klopps

#79 Post by klopps » 11 Aug 2020 21:09

Hi, is there any chance of seeing the Saarland in this map somewhen in the future? There has never been a single map which includes the Saarland except for the Harry Map for German Truck Simulator. There is enough space between Luxembourg and Mannheim to fit Saarbrücken into it, so I thinkj it would be great to see it somewhere in later versions. Thanks in advance.
Topolino.

#80 Post by Topolino. » 11 Aug 2020 21:31

I also think there would be space.
But let's wait untill SCS releases their rebuild. Maybe they will add something in this area.

Another video will be published soon by German publisher Chris Maximus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEbgCKNAgXQ
EuRoadNet team leader

Return to “Maps”