[REL]SibirMap 2.0 UE for ETS2 [1.49] - Version 2.7.0

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
10avoid

[REL]SibirMap 2.0 UE for ETS2 [1.49] - Version 2.7.0

#1 Post by 10avoid » 31 Jan 2021 13:58

Map for ETS2 - SibirMap 2.0 Ural Expansion

Map updated! (01.12.2023)

Version - 2.7.0 (last update):

-Adaptation for version 1.49.
-The R-351 route from Tyumen to Yekaterinburg has been added, as well as the settlement. Asbest, Bogdanovich, Beloyarsky, Pyshma.
-The city of Kazan has been expanded. Added entry to the city of Kazan in the Mamadyshsky tract area.
-The M-7 Kazan-Arsk road has been added for further connection with the KirovMap project.
-Added Argayash in the Chelyabinsk region.
-Skin pack from Danila Tanchuk has been expanded.
-Minor fixes throughout the map.

Version - 2.6.1:
-Adaptation for version 1.48
-A section of the P-254 highway from Chastoozerye to Ishim has been added. The outskirts of the city and the interchange P254-P402 have been implemented, the city itself will be made later.A section of the P-254 highway from Chastoozerye to Ishim has been added. The outskirts of the city and the interchange R254-R402 have been implemented, the city itself will be made later.
-A new skin pack from Danila Tanchuk has been integrated.
-Minor edits have been made throughout the map.

Version - 2.6.0:
-Added highway R-254 from Kurgan to Tyumen, as well as the settlement. Chervishevo and Isetskoe.
-Added the city of Tyumen. Chervishevskaya and Moscow interchanges, partly made by TKAD. Development is not completed and will be continued in other versions.
-Added the northern part of the EKAD and the settlement Berezovsky, EKAD is looped and the development of Yekaterinburg itself is completed. The plans include the development of the suburbs of Yekaterinburg.
-Added the area of the international airport of Kazan named after Gabdulla Tukay. In the next version, a partial implementation of the M-7 and the city of Kazan itself is planned, as well as a connection with the Kirov map.
-All gas stations on the map have been reworked, prefabs and models have been replaced, gas stations use realistic brands instead of BPM and Gasmer.
-Many minor fixes throughout the map, including fixing the terrain, replacing textures, adding light points and sounds.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE WORK ON VERSION 2.6.0:
To Sergey Zubarev and Horizon (PM)

Version - 2.5.0:
-Added part of the M-5 highway from Chelyabinsk to Yekaterinburg, and the city of Yekaterinburg itself (partially).
Yekaterinburg will be completed in future versions, this is not the final configuration of the city.
-A part of the R-239 highway from Almetyevsk to Laishevo has been added.
-Corrections have been made to previous territories (M-5 Ural highway, markings and some traffic problems have been fixed, KB truck spawn in Europe has been fixed and other bugs have been fixed).

Version - 2.4.1:
- Adaptation for version 1.46 and connection with VolgaMap.
- Petukhovo, p. Chastozerie, and roads in these areas.
- Added KB company trucks to traffic.
- Minor edits of the M-5 highway (including the addition of a ZIL landmark model near Berdyaush).

Version - 2.4.0:
— New territories of the Chelyabinsk region (along the M-5 Ural highway from Asha to Chelyabinsk).
— New cities (Sim, Ust-Katav, Uruzan, Zlatoust, Miass).
— Airport rework (Orsk).

Version - 2.3.2:
- Adaptation for version 1.45.
— Airport rework (Chelyabinsk, Ufa, Magnitogorsk).
— Rework of the territories of the Kurgan region (to match the realities of 2022). Minor optimization of the Kurgan location.
— New territories of the Kurgan region (along the R-254 highway to Makushino).

Map changes in version 2.3.1:
- Adaptation for version 1.44, including corrected fonts in the Bashkir language.
- The map is sounded with the sounds of nature and human activity (rivers, birds, noise of factories).
- Optimization has been improved, the range of grass rendering in open areas has been increased.
- Added new objects from patch 1.44 (HoR).
- Minor technical fixes.
- Temporarily disabled weights, this is normal.

Added:
- territories and cities of Bashkiria (Ufa expanded, the Shaksha microdistrict was also added, Oktyabrsky was added, as well as the Ufa-Magnitogorsk highway, with the cities of Inzer and Beloretsk).
- the territory of the Chelyabinsk region (Asha)
- the territories of Tatarstan (Bavly, Bugulma, Almetyevsk).

Map changes in version 2.2.0:
- Adaptation for game version 1.43.
- territories and cities of Bashkiria (Salavat, Sterlitamak, Ufa (airport area).
- the territory of the Kurgan region and the city of Kurgan.

Map changes in version 2.1.2:
-Added: territories of Bashkiria and Orenburg region (Tyulgan, Isyangulovo). A beautiful area is the mountainous Urals.
-Expanded Chelyabinsk, added a new city district and district Chelyabinsk (owed money from the last release). Conditions have been created for development in the direction of Ufa, Kurgan, Yekaterinburg.

Credits
Map Author: Valery 10AVOID

Project co-authors:

Objects and prefabs:
Victoria Vic, Denis Denlog, Valery 10Avoid, Artem SimKA, Horizon (PM), Mitya (Mitriy124), Sergei Korostelev, Sergei Zubarev

Graphic elements:
Danil Tanchuk

Consultations and technical support:
Sergei Zubarev, Artem SimKA, Mitya (Mitriy124), Roman 09_KZ

And thanks to everyone who supported the project!

INFORMATION:

The Map of Siberia project is being revived, now it is a project for the default module (europe), at a default scale of 1:19.
Docking with the classic set of projects RusMap + SouthernRegion + GreatSteppePM + VOLGAMAP.

Otherwise, the principles are unchanged:
- Detailed study of the area
- Custom objects
- Construction on panoramas and satellite images
- Correct backing and docking of the maps.

Map showing progress: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... sp=sharing

INSTALLATION:
Installation Procedure:

- Rusmap (Map, Def, Model)
- GreatSteppe
- Volgamap
- SouthernRegion
- SibirMap 2.7.0

READY TO READ:
ATTENTION: The map is can be launched by a separate module! To do this, you will need to create a new profile and connect the mods before starting the game by selecting the siburmap.mdb module.

DISCLAMER: ATTENTION!

The version of the game for the map: 1.49.
Necessary map dlc: ALL (Going East, Scandinavia, Viva la France, Italia, Beyond Baltic Sea, Road to Black Sea, Iberia).
ATTENTION: NEW West Balkans DLC is not necessary!

Official community map: vk.com/sibirmap
Youtube-channel of the author of the map, where recordings of streams on mapping are available for you: https://www.youtube.com/user/10avoid

Links to the map:
https://sharemods.com/6i4g8bxyc84m/sibirmap270.scs.html

Mirror:
https://modsfire.com/J89Tsr3FIG3D4Ht

Screenshots:
[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]
[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ][ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ][ external image ][ external image ] [ external image ][ external image ][ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ][ external image ] [ external image ]
FROM THE AUTHOR:
A huge request – keep the original links to the files! Thank you.
Become a VK-Donation of the project (subscription) - info in official VK group.

THANKS TO ALL WHO SUPPORTED THE PROJECT!
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/3TFBDDg6YQ
More info: https://vk.com/sibirmap
Last edited by 10avoid on 01 Dec 2023 16:04, edited 17 times in total.
Author of the project SibirMap 2.0 & SZM Addon for ETS2.
ReadySalihli

Re: [REL]SibirMap 2.0 for ETS2 [1.39] - Version 2.1.0

#2 Post by ReadySalihli » 31 Jan 2021 15:54

Great map! Thanks!
Vinnie Terranova

#3 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 31 Jan 2021 16:13

Nice!! And big thanks! I'm gonna check it out asap!
Marx

#4 Post by Marx » 31 Jan 2021 17:49

Brilliant. Thank you so much for all your work on this. Beautiful scenery, great drive. A bit support was sent.
ikeacz

#5 Post by ikeacz » 31 Jan 2021 19:42

Great map, thank you for your time! I made localized city names (in all possible languages): https://sharemods.com/sjp451l6g3ir/sibi ... e.scs.html
Vinnie Terranova

#6 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 31 Jan 2021 20:33

I wonder, is SibirMap compatible with ProMods?
olaf28

#7 Post by olaf28 » 31 Jan 2021 22:55

@Vinnie Terranova
It should be. It is compatiable with Rusmap and RusMap is compatiable with Promods. So I don't think it will be an issue
Last edited by olaf28 on 01 Feb 2021 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Grap: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
Vinnie Terranova

#8 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 31 Jan 2021 22:58

Well, I can load my modded profile, including SibirMap, without issues, but when I view the map, SibirMap is not visible on the map...?
danny589

#9 Post by danny589 » 01 Feb 2021 11:22

@Vinnie Terranova well I put SibirMap in my ProMods combo and I drove on SibirMap without any issues.

What is your load order? I have the RusMap def file below ProMods, the other RusMap files above Promods and SibirMap on top of RusMap.

Also do you have the latest Great Steppe in your combo? You will need it because SibirMap only has connections with Great Steppe and with no other maps.
Vinnie Terranova

#10 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 01 Feb 2021 11:48

I use this global load order, with the difference, that my actual load order uses the newest version of The Great Steppe (2.0).

Return to “Maps”