[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
tutoveenee

Re: [REL][WIP]New Concept Map

#101 Post by tutoveenee » 28 Jun 2021 17:59

EdMittow wrote: 28 Jun 2021 11:48 Hello Friend @tutoveenee

I speak from Montes Claros - Minas Gerais - Brazil.
Congratulations on the project. I will download to test.... I'm even going to test it on a map that uses the game's original prefab (in this case I'm referring to the EAA map, which depicts the roads of South America). I know it runs the risk of not working because it's not the European map... but it's worth a try. If it doesn't work out anyway, I'll use it in the original map, because the proposal to transform the garage into a functional company is excellent.
Once again congratulations on the work.

PS. if it works I'll let you know here for those who have doubts about whether it works on other maps.
Hello, thank you for following this project.
You yourself have said the answer. And as the colleague ((BenganJ)) said. Good luck.
hecatonchires

#102 Post by hecatonchires » 28 Jun 2021 18:13

@bergkamp, i did state before it makes no sense to pick up loads from such a tight space in loading dock 6 as it doesn't take into consideration other trailer types apart from the conventional one commonly used. He needs to create other loading docks to compensate for this. Going down / up a ram is all well and good but turning in such a tight corner with very little space to maneuverer is a killer...
The Set-Up:
[ external image ]
tutoveenee

#103 Post by tutoveenee » 28 Jun 2021 18:39

hecatonchires wrote: 28 Jun 2021 18:13 @bergkamp, i did state before it makes no sense to pick up loads from such a tight space in loading dock 6 as it doesn't take into consideration other trailer types apart from the conventional one commonly used. He needs to create other loading docks to compensate for this. Going down / up a ram is all well and good but turning in such a tight corner with very little space to maneuverer is a killer...
Hello, thank you for following this project.

I think I have already answered you several times and the answer has always been the same. But even so, I will comment again. That delivery site. It will remain where it is and I will NOT make any changes.

Greetings.
BenganJ

#104 Post by BenganJ » 28 Jun 2021 18:53

@hecatonchires

So, Good Luck to you too mate! :=)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
[ external image ]
saylar_88

#105 Post by saylar_88 » 29 Jun 2021 14:36

Hello friend, I really liked your project and I would like a collaboration on your part for a company that I am creating, if you could help me I would appreciate it a lot. I am Spanish
Write me a private please in discord :Saylar#2655, since around here he doesn't let me send private messages
Last edited by saylar_88 on 05 Jul 2021 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
MapMaker

#106 Post by MapMaker » 02 Jul 2021 20:24

Nice mod ;)
Nothing to see here...

Creator of the INNER GERMAN BORDER MAP MOD
BenganJ

#107 Post by BenganJ » 02 Jul 2021 21:01

@MapMaker

MOD?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
[ external image ]
tutoveenee

#108 Post by tutoveenee » 02 Jul 2021 21:35

MapMaker wrote: 02 Jul 2021 20:24 Nice mod ;)
I'm glad you like it. Soon I will upload images of the new garage and more surprises.

Greetings and thanks for following this project.
Momo.mods

#109 Post by Momo.mods » 06 Jul 2021 09:52

@ tutoveenee
Thank you for this project. I have had this idea for a very long time. I am very happy that finally someone is making it happen. I would like to suggest, if possible, please consider adding, in the next update, the ability to take "Cargo Jobs" (jobs that you do with your own trailers) because many people prefer using their own trailers and it is more realistic that way.
tutoveenee

#110 Post by tutoveenee » 06 Jul 2021 16:43

Momo.mods wrote: 06 Jul 2021 09:52 @ tutoveenee
Thank you for this project. I have had this idea for a very long time. I am very happy that finally someone is making it happen. I would like to suggest, if possible, please consider adding, in the next update, the ability to take "Cargo Jobs" (jobs that you do with your own trailers) because many people prefer using their own trailers and it is more realistic that way.
First of all, thank you for following this project.

In response to your comment. I can already inform you that they are working on it. And you can use your own trailers to do jobs.
And not only that, I am also working on a new garage for other types of cargo. That way, you will have several garages, where each garage. It will be designed for one type of transport and other garages for others.

Regards and thanks for your comment.

Return to “Maps”