[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
tutoveenee

[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

#1 Post by tutoveenee » 02 May 2021 14:51

[ external image ]

Hi all.

You are ready to download version V. 1.1 of New Concept map.

In this new version I have added a new type of garage.
And that it is your own company and you can carry out transport work
This new garage is only designed to work with heavy transports.

This new garage will be in those original cities of the game that appear on the map but do not have a garage to buy. For example Romania ((Bacu)).
In those countries where all cities have a garage, some of those cities will use this new garage. For example Germany.

Also in this new update, different types of errors have been corrected. And they will continue to be corrected in future updates.

But for this map to work for you. You will need the following DLC's

DLC´s ((All maps dlc ))
DLC (( Euro Truck Simulator 2 - High Power Cargo Pack))
DLC (( Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Special Transport ))
DLC (( Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Heavy Cargo Pack ))

These are the various cities, which have a new garage.

Garage_Logistic

BERLIN-VIENA-BRUSELAS-SOFIA-COPENHAGUE-BRATISLAVA-MADRID-TALLIN-HELSINKI-PARIS-AMSTERDAM-BUDAPEST
ROMA-LONDRES-RIGA-VILNIUS-LUXEMBURGO-OSLO-VARSOVIA-LISBOA-PRAGA-BUCAREST-ESTOCOLMO-BERNA
ESTAMBUL-A CORUÑA-ALBACETE-ALGECIRAS-ALMERIA-BARCELONA-BILBAO-BURGOS-CORDOBA-MALAGA-MURCIA
SALAMANCA-SEVILLA-VALENCIA-VALLADOLID-VIGO-COIMBRA-OPORTO-ZURICH-GINEBRA

Garage_Heavy

BADAJOZ-GIJON-TERUEL-BOURGES-LACQ-BONIFACIO-GUARDA-EVORA-FARO-BACAU-CALARASI-RESITA-CASSINO-VELIKO_TARNOVO

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

This map is adapted for version 1.41 of the game.

Please always remember to respect the download links.
If you want to use this mod on your page, blog or wherever. It is easy to copy and paste the original download link, so we all win.

DEF

https://sharemods.com/opmemubse85b/DEF.zip.html

PREFAB_1

https://sharemods.com/6w07q935i1vq/PREFAB_1.zip.html

PREFAB_2

https://sharemods.com/p6iucn452vc3/PREFAB_2.zip.html

MAP

https://sharemods.com/04ky2s2t93i8/MAP.zip.html

TEMPLATE_LOGO

https://sharemods.com/uni7n27r9tkq/TEMP ... O.zip.html
ORDER

1- Def
2- Template_logo
3-Prefab_1
4-Prefab_2
5-Map

CREDITS

tutoveenee,Scs

All the best.
Last edited by tutoveenee on 11 Aug 2021 17:31, edited 12 times in total.
morawatz

Re: [WIP]New Concept Map

#2 Post by morawatz » 02 May 2021 15:16

Great concept that will bring a bit of additional freshness in the game.
I love this idea.
ianb

#3 Post by ianb » 02 May 2021 15:31

Great idea the game needs something like this will it work with map mods or just base game.
tutoveenee

#4 Post by tutoveenee » 02 May 2021 15:34

morawatz wrote: 02 May 2021 15:16 Great concept that will bring a bit of additional freshness in the game.
I love this idea.
Thanks for your comment. I also inform you.
Later, other types of variants will be added. But for now, my intention is to complete the entire map, with the new garages. And its variants, but also new companies and new concepts of companies that already exist in the game will be added.
tutoveenee

#5 Post by tutoveenee » 02 May 2021 15:39

ianb wrote: 02 May 2021 15:31 Great idea the game needs something like this will it work with map mods or just base game.
In principle, the idea is for the base game. But the good thing about this map. It is that only an original garage is exchanged for my garage. And I am not adding more map. And I'm not modifying the original map either. Except, the area where the original garage was by my garage. For that reason it would have to work with any other map. But if there is a map to change the area, where there is a garage. My map may not work.
But I have not done tests, with other maps. But I also inform you that this map can be used with a profile already created before adding the mod.

Regards and thanks for your comment.
tutoveenee

#6 Post by tutoveenee » 03 May 2021 13:34

Hello everyone, I would like to be able to add my own animated doors to the garage and the enclosure.
At present I have already created the animation and the model of the doors within Blender.
But I run into the following problem. And I ask for your help to be able to make them work in the game.

I explain, what happens to me. As I have commented, I already have everything created, but I don't know what .sii files, I need, to make them work in the game. I have quite a few doubts, because I see several files where animated doors are mentioned. But I don't know, if I have to create them as a model and add them later in the game editor, or if I have to add them to the garage prefab.
As I said, I already have the animation created in blender and it works. But, I don't know what to do now.

Once you have that problem, solved. My intention is to release a first beta version. Currently, I have added the animated doors that the game itself brings. And working properly. But I would like to put the finishing touch to this first version of the map, with that customization of the doors.

Greetings to all and thanks for everything.
MG Mike

#7 Post by MG Mike » 03 May 2021 17:41

Hi there

That sounds great. As a forwarding company we should have the possibility for storing goods and load or unload them.
A few questions as well as suggestions:

Are you limited by the size of the ground of the garage? or can it be also a big storage company like Transinet or Stokes for example..
Would be a funny idea to be able to buy a branch of these companies.

It would also be nice to be able to repair at your own company.. I don't know If that can be influenced but it would be a nice idea if this would be limited to repairs only and for tuning I need to visit the normal repairshop. Maybe the prizes for repairs could be lower due to I get the spare parts directly from the spare part dealer!?

And what kind of ownable companies are you planing also?
Maybe Transinet or Trameri also?
Or companies like NS Oil or NS Chemicals? So I woukd have to start with a tankertrailer from the beginning..?!

And since the Player is the boss of the companie he needs a house. To live in. Maybe therefore add a parking spot at a nice living house in each city..

I wish you good luck with that project and I am curious if there would also be versions for Promods or other maps in the future.

Best regards
MG Mike
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
bobgrey1997

#8 Post by bobgrey1997 » 03 May 2021 17:46

Oh!?
A player-owned freight yard? I like this idea! I'm interested to see how it works and how it's done, and eventually see it happen in ATS as well. Perhaps, it can get some attention and become a common thing in map mods for both games!
tutoveenee

#9 Post by tutoveenee » 03 May 2021 18:38

MG Mike wrote: 03 May 2021 17:41 Hi there

That sounds great. As a forwarding company we should have the possibility for storing goods and load or unload them.
A few questions as well as suggestions:

Are you limited by the size of the ground of the garage? or can it be also a big storage company like Transinet or Stokes for example..
Would be a funny idea to be able to buy a branch of these companies.

It would also be nice to be able to repair at your own company.. I don't know If that can be influenced but it would be a nice idea if this would be limited to repairs only and for tuning I need to visit the normal repairshop. Maybe the prizes for repairs could be lower due to I get the spare parts directly from the spare part dealer!?

And what kind of ownable companies are you planing also?
Maybe Transinet or Trameri also?
Or companies like NS Oil or NS Chemicals? So I woukd have to start with a tankertrailer from the beginning..?!

And since the Player is the boss of the companie he needs a house. To live in. Maybe therefore add a parking spot at a nice living house in each city..

I wish you good luck with that project and I am curious if there would also be versions for Promods or other maps in the future.

Best regards
MG Mike
Thanks for your interest. As are several questions.
I summarize you quickly.
You are not limited by the garage floor. The garage can be as large as you like.
The option of having several types of garage, customized for different types of merchandise, is expected to be added in future versions. But still not well designed. So in this first version. They will not be included.

Greetings and thank you.
tutoveenee

#10 Post by tutoveenee » 03 May 2021 18:44

bobgrey1997 wrote: 03 May 2021 17:46 Oh!?
A player-owned freight yard? I like this idea! I'm interested to see how it works and how it's done, and eventually see it happen in ATS as well. Perhaps, it can get some attention and become a common thing in map mods for both games!
At the moment, he will not be for ATS.
The reason is simple. I'm doing all mod by myself.
At the moment, no one is helping me. And my time is limited. But surely, if this mod is accepted by the community. Surely it is available to ats.

Greetings and thanks for your interest.

Return to “Maps”