[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
hecatonchires

Re: [WIP]New Concept Map

#11 Post by hecatonchires » 03 May 2021 19:26

Very NIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!. looking forward to when this is finished cooking. Keep it up. I like fresh ideas like this and wish you the best going forward...
The Set-Up:
[ external image ]
bobgrey1997

#12 Post by bobgrey1997 » 03 May 2021 20:40

tutoveenee wrote: 03 May 2021 18:44 At the moment, he will not be for ATS.
The reason is simple. I'm doing all mod by myself.
At the moment, no one is helping me. And my time is limited. But surely, if this mod is accepted by the community. Surely it is available to ats.

Greetings and thanks for your interest.
I understand. I didn't mean to sound as to be rushing progress. It is always better to develop something on one software before porting the finished product to the other. Take your time. I like the potential this idea has!
sonic64

#13 Post by sonic64 » 04 May 2021 13:13

Great project.
it's a very good idea. :) :) :)
tutoveenee

#14 Post by tutoveenee » 08 May 2021 18:18

Hello everyone, here I leave a few images.
They are images of the 3 variants that the garage has.

First of all the small version of the garage.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

The medium version

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

The top version

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Greetings to all.
ianb

#15 Post by ianb » 08 May 2021 18:32

Really looking forward for this great work
Darkcaptain

#16 Post by Darkcaptain » 08 May 2021 19:43

it looks Amazing mate!
sonic64

#17 Post by sonic64 » 08 May 2021 19:52

Yeap, it's very well done and it looks great ;)
MG Mike

#18 Post by MG Mike » 08 May 2021 22:03

Hi there,
The 3 stages looks very similar to each other.. First Looks garage in building progress

Second a ready garage at your own company and what's the difference to big garage?

Another questions,.how do you make it in general? Is the garage symbol as single thing availible to place where ever I want? Maybe also at a private home or at another company which is normal one of the game company? And if so where is this symbol as a single part availible? I saw that a repairshop symbol is availible but until now no garage symbol?!

Regards
MG Mike

Edit, maybe you could add the repairshop symbol also to the medium and big garage stages.. I know several players and me too would find it a nice addition to be able to repair at home..
EuRoadNet
Senior Tester and assistant Mapper
tutoveenee

#19 Post by tutoveenee » 08 May 2021 22:45

MG Mike wrote: 08 May 2021 22:03 Hi there,
The 3 stages looks very similar to each other.. First Looks garage in building progress

Second a ready garage at your own company and what's the difference to big garage?

Another questions,.how do you make it in general? Is the garage symbol as single thing availible to place where ever I want? Maybe also at a private home or at another company which is normal one of the game company? And if so where is this symbol as a single part availible? I saw that a repairshop symbol is availible but until now no garage symbol?!

Regards
MG Mike

Edit, maybe you could add the repairshop symbol also to the medium and big garage stages.. I know several players and me too would find it a nice addition to be able to repair at home..
Hello, answering your questions,

I didn't quite understand your question about the garage symbol.
But, about whether the garage can be a house or any other place. The answer is negative)). The concept is that. That you have your own company. And the most normal thing is that your house is your house. And work work. And therefore, your work tool. Your truck, sleep at work, not at home. It is my opinion. Although there are people who take their work home.
To your question, to be able to add the option, to have a repair service. Surely, it will be added in future versions. But in this first version ((BETA)) this repair option will not be included.
And finally, about the images, it is true that between the version, medium and the top. There are hardly any differences, for now. But they will. The project is still in tests and trials.
And I take the opportunity to ask for help.
Here I leave the thread where I explain my 2 main problems.
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=299881
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=298584

And although the map works, without any errors in the game. I would like to be able to solve those two problems. And once resolved. Announce your departure, meanwhile I continue working on the map.
Greetings and thank you.
tutoveenee

#20 Post by tutoveenee » 12 May 2021 18:26

Hello everyone, here I leave you 3 photos of the 3 final versions, of which the garage consists.
Although, no 2 garages are the same. They all share certain similarities, for reasons of the game itself.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

At first, the mod is ready to publish. And in the absence of a couple of tweaks it will probably be this weekend.

By the way, I take the opportunity to make a call to those who control the subject of textures in blender. Since I'm having trouble getting the glass mirror effect on the building's windows. And I would like to fix it before I post the mod.

Greetings to all.

Return to “Maps”