[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
tutoveenee

Re: [REL][WIP]New Concept Map

#71 Post by tutoveenee » 27 May 2021 21:54

In my comments I have always been calm, I have never been the one who has written, in that tone. you can see. In your previous posts. In fact, I invite you to see comments in other posts and you will see what it is, their way of behaving and not mine. Just compare. BUT PLEASE AND LAST TIME. I insist again. NO, let's keep dirtying the post. So let's leave the matter settled.
I appreciate your help and everyone's. Always with respect and good tone. No one is obliged to help me. But, I repeat, please, let's finish this topic.
A bad day, anyone can have it.
Peace for all. And let's enjoy please. I don't want confrontations with anyone. And less, dirty the post, where I come to explain my PROJECT.

And finally, as a project that it is, if I have added the map, it will be for something. Also, if or if, it is necessary, to have the map, for my mod to work. And, I think it will continue to be necessary. Because it is a map project.

Greetings to all.
hecatonchires

#72 Post by hecatonchires » 29 May 2021 00:22

Been silently watching this map and decided to test it. So far, the concept of the new garage is fine and a welcome idea. However, i have issues with it. I selected a job with own trailer and unfortunately, I saw no loading area to pick up goods. There was no icon in the gps to direct me where to pick up goods. I detest the idea of going all the way down to a low level small corner loading dock to pick up goods (dock 6). That area is just too tight and makes no room for double trailers. I advise you move loading areas to higher ground or create more than one loading area if that's possible to make it much easier especially for doubles. Keep up the good work.
The Set-Up:
[ external image ]
tutoveenee

#73 Post by tutoveenee » 30 May 2021 12:53

hecatonchires wrote: 29 May 2021 00:22 Been silently watching this map and decided to test it. So far, the concept of the new garage is fine and a welcome idea. However, i have issues with it. I selected a job with own trailer and unfortunately, I saw no loading area to pick up goods. There was no icon in the gps to direct me where to pick up goods. I detest the idea of going all the way down to a low level small corner loading dock to pick up goods (dock 6). That area is just too tight and makes no room for double trailers. I advise you move loading areas to higher ground or create more than one loading area if that's possible to make it much easier especially for doubles. Keep up the good work.
Hello, as always thanks for following up on this project. And for sharing your opinions. And also for the possible bad translation of google. And sometimes I don't understand your questions well.

I want to understand that your problem with the jobs that the garage generates. They are the jobs you can do with your own trailer.
[ external image ]

At the moment, there are no jobs available for these 3 modes.
In the next update. They will be added.

To your comment about pier 6. Indeed, it is not intended for double trailers. Perhaps it can be done, that the spring 6 behaves the opposite. And it is to load jobs. But for the moment it will continue like this.

Once again thanks for stopping by. To share your opinions.
White Wolf

#74 Post by White Wolf » 30 May 2021 18:28

Hello all. yes it's about time someone brings in a new look on a truck company building. hope you will look in the smaller company buildings models also. You now, i would love to see something like - Warehouse House Epinal, a company, workshop, pickup, drop off, and so on, but this is a grate start, and hope it wouldn't die as all the other grate company mods. This is the biggest part in the game that is not been looked at and it boring to have the same company/workshops in every town. Grate mod, hope to see upgrades soon :) One thing i need to ask, is there a part where we can add our own company names on the display board ?
tutoveenee

#75 Post by tutoveenee » 30 May 2021 18:48

White Wolf wrote: 30 May 2021 18:28 Hello all. yes it's about time someone brings in a new look on a truck company building. hope you will look in the smaller company buildings models also. You now, i would love to see something like - Warehouse House Epinal, a company, workshop, pickup, drop off, and so on, but this is a grate start, and hope it wouldn't die as all the other grate company mods. This is the biggest part in the game that is not been looked at and it boring to have the same company/workshops in every town. Grate mod, hope to see upgrades soon :) One thing i need to ask, is there a part where we can add our own company names on the display board ?
First as always. Thanks for your comment.

Answering your question. I can confirm that, in the next update. You will be able to customize several posters that are distributed around the premises and inside the garage. Also, I will add the templates.
On whether to add other types of new companies. I don't want to say things that I can't fulfill later. But I'll give you a hint. If it seemed like a new idea to you. Have your own real company, inside your garage. You haven't seen everything yet. That's what this map is about, new ideas.

Sorry if the google translation is not the most correct. My English is not the best.
Greetings and thanks for following this project.
White Wolf

#76 Post by White Wolf » 30 May 2021 19:16

tutoveenee wrote: 30 May 2021 18:48
White Wolf wrote: 30 May 2021 18:28 Hello all. yes it's about time someone brings in a new look on a truck company building. hope you will look in the smaller company buildings models also. You now, i would love to see something like - Warehouse House Epinal, a company, workshop, pickup, drop off, and so on, but this is a grate start, and hope it wouldn't die as all the other grate company mods. This is the biggest part in the game that is not been looked at and it boring to have the same company/workshops in every town. Grate mod, hope to see upgrades soon :) One thing i need to ask, is there a part where we can add our own company names on the display board ?
First as always. Thanks for your comment.

Answering your question. I can confirm that, in the next update. You will be able to customize several posters that are distributed around the premises and inside the garage. Also, I will add the templates.
On whether to add other types of new companies. I don't want to say things that I can't fulfill later. But I'll give you a hint. If it seemed like a new idea to you. Have your own real company, inside your garage. You haven't seen everything yet. That's what this map is about, new ideas.

Sorry if the google translation is not the most correct. My English is not the best.
Greetings and thanks for following this project.
Hello friend. On the other companies, i understand it's not easy to build deferent buildings for each town, but for what we have now it's boring to have companies that looks like a storage facility, rother than a company workshop/truck shop. First shop, Start of shop, it's ok, it's the tin can, it looks bad, poor, and nothing inside to make it look or feel like it's a start of truck shop, no office. i would add a little house next to it where i can live and work from, so, house, workshop, and one fuel tank, the one you get that's above ground on a stand. Second shop, it needs stuff inside to make it a truck work shop, and trailer paring, and one fuel pump. This one you made is the big shop, grate as to the videos i have seen on it, will load it now and see if it works lol :) I always set H.Q up in Nuremburg,, and only buy shops where Volvo dealership is, and i work from there only.
tutoveenee

#77 Post by tutoveenee » 30 May 2021 19:30

First of all, thank you for your comment.

And also thank the ideas you provide. As you have said, it is not easy. Have everything you want. But opinions that bring new ideas are always welcome.

I also take the opportunity to leave some images, where you can now customize the different posters that are in the premises and the garage.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Greetings to all. And thanks for following up on this project.
White Wolf

#78 Post by White Wolf » 30 May 2021 20:45

tutoveenee wrote: 30 May 2021 19:30 First of all, thank you for your comment.

And also thank the ideas you provide. As you have said, it is not easy. Have everything you want. But opinions that bring new ideas are always welcome.

I also take the opportunity to leave some images, where you can now customize the different posters that are in the premises and the garage.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Greetings to all. And thanks for following up on this project.
Hello tutoveenee. Bloody nice m8. one hickup, i loaded the 3 files as you say def, prefab, map, but no new company showing in Nuremburg lol :o. i have them in first quarter of mod load box no map addon's nothing on environment. I'm so glad to see a GATE at the company, grate, now, let see why i have no new company in Nuremburg ;)
tutoveenee

#79 Post by tutoveenee » 30 May 2021 21:15

Please, you just have to go to the first page of the post. There you can find all the information. And you can see. That at the moment, is ONLY available, for the cities of the IBERIA DLC. All the best.
White Wolf

#80 Post by White Wolf » 31 May 2021 08:12

tutoveenee wrote: 30 May 2021 21:15 Please, you just have to go to the first page of the post. There you can find all the information. And you can see. That at the moment, is ONLY available, for the cities of the IBERIA DLC. All the best.
Hello tutoveenee. I apoligice for my mis understanding on reading the information wrong, but this part says it works, (This first version has not been tested with any other map. Only with the original SCS map.)
but all fine, will wait for your update to your mod working for all maps and city's. Hope to see it soon.

Return to “Maps”