[REL]New Concept Map V.1.1 (version for ets2-V1.41)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Van Matthew

Re: [REL][WIP]New Concept Map

#51 Post by Van Matthew » 25 May 2021 21:16

I really wish you all the best with this project, my friend
tutoveenee

#52 Post by tutoveenee » 26 May 2021 15:16

Hello everyone, I am expanding the map, adding new garages in different cities. And I want to inform that all the DLC of MAPS will be necessary.
Once again, I take the opportunity to ask for help.
I have the following problem and here I leave the post created. It would be helpful to solve this problem, because as I have already said on several occasions, in order to continue with the garage concept that I have in mind, it is necessary to have animated doors. And scs doesn't have, animated doors ideal for new garages.
Greetings to all and thank you for following this project.

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=298584
bogdac

#53 Post by bogdac » 26 May 2021 15:34

There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people on here https://roextended.ro/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 It may be worth at least asking there.
tutoveenee

#54 Post by tutoveenee » 26 May 2021 16:06

bogdac wrote: 26 May 2021 15:34 There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people on here https://roextended.ro/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 It may be worth at least asking there.

Hello mate, first of all. I appreciate your help, I will try to contact them.
I'll see if I get it, fix it. If you have a more personal contact. With any of them. Could you inform them? I'll try.

Greetings and once again. Thanks for your help.
bogdac

#55 Post by bogdac » 26 May 2021 18:06

I have talked to my friend on the Roextended forum, unfortunately he is rather busy at the moment so I may have been giving you false hope I'm afraid. I really do wish you the best of luck, and hope that someone out there can help you with this.
tutoveenee

#56 Post by tutoveenee » 26 May 2021 18:09

bogdac wrote: 26 May 2021 18:06 I have talked to my friend on the Roextended forum, unfortunately he is rather busy at the moment so I may have been giving you false hope I'm afraid. I really do wish you the best of luck, and hope that someone out there can help you with this.

Ok, thanks a lot for your help, mate. I'm already trying to contact them.
Thanks again.
BenganJ

#57 Post by BenganJ » 26 May 2021 21:37

@tutoveenee

May I ask, what's the reason that you have a MAP.scs mod in addition to the DEF.scs
and PREFAB.scs? And also, which animated doors are you talking about?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
[ external image ]
tutoveenee

#58 Post by tutoveenee » 26 May 2021 21:50

BenganJ wrote: 26 May 2021 21:37 @tutoveenee

May I ask, what's the reason that you have a MAP.scs mod in addition to the DEF.scs
and PREFAB.scs? And also, which animated doors are you talking about?

I don't quite understand what you mean. If you see, what the project is about. And you will know why I have those files. They are needed.

The doors, animated, are necessary for my new garages as I have already mentioned several times. And the problem I have with them. I have also left the link to the post for more information.
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=298584
BenganJ

#59 Post by BenganJ » 26 May 2021 21:58

@tutoveenee

That was a NULL answer! I asked what the reason for that mod was, and the only thing you say it's needed.
Obviously you have created "new garages", but what are you doing with them? And also, I got NO answer
about WHICH doors you want to animate! In SCS's garages the garage doors ARE animated!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
[ external image ]
tutoveenee

#60 Post by tutoveenee » 26 May 2021 22:09

BenganJ wrote: 26 May 2021 21:58 @tutoveenee

That was a NULL answer! I asked what the reason for that mod was, and the only thing you say it's needed.
Obviously you have created "new garages", but what are you doing with them? And also, I got NO answer
about WHICH doors you want to animate! In SCS's garages the garage doors ARE animated!
At no time have I said that the doors, pretend that they are a mod.
If you have read him post. Where I explain what happens to me with the doors. Maybe you understand what happens to me. To your question what am I doing with them. I think it's clearly said what I'm doing with the garages. In fact, I invite you to download the mod and you can answer your question. To your question, which doors are I want to encourage. I invite you to see again the post where it indicates that the doors that I want to animate are mine. Created by me. And finally I invite you again to see page 1 of this post and if you do not want to download the mod. Well, you can watch one of the videos and you will see perfectly that those animated doors to which you refer. These are precisely those that are added due to circumstances. Because I would like to be able to add mine.
If you have any more questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Return to “Maps”