Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
User avatar
Marik
Posts: 281
Joined: 19 Sep 2020 14:29

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#141 Post by Marik » 09 Apr 2021 15:38

FunTrucker_18 wrote:
17 Mar 2021 23:36
Image
imag hd

This one. I think it's called "Sunshield". :lol:
everything can be done
Image

Frappete
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Nov 2020 13:01

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#142 Post by Frappete » 13 Apr 2021 20:43

I'm going crazy whit skins.. why this is happening!?

Image
Logos are in the right position

Image

Sun visor text doesn't appear (There isn't no sunshield template in accessory, only in the cabin file), random logos appear on the sides.
There are no file in "vehicle\truck\upgrade\paintjob\renault.t\ale\accessories", so i don't understand where this logos are on the side cover.

Image
Logo position

Image

What i get: random logos on mirrors, same of renault, no accessory file for mirrors.

Someone can help? I also would like to know how to skin sunshields

User avatar
Carsmaniac
Posts: 82
Joined: 20 May 2019 01:13
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#143 Post by Carsmaniac » 13 Apr 2021 23:35

@Frappete It looks like you're running into two different issues: the logo not appearing on the sun visor, and extra logos appearing on parts that they shouldn't. The first is simple - on SCS's Renault T you cannot skin the "Stock" sun visor, only the "Paint" one. Your logo will appear on the painted sun visor, which will also be white, but you can't make it appear on the black plastic one.

The other issue is caused by the fact that the Renault T and MAN TGX Euro 6 both use the advanced accessory-based skin system. Whatever system you used to make your mods didn't generate all of the required accessory files, as the Renaut T's sideskirts and the TGX's mirrors are in fact accessories. Try re-making the mod using the "advanced skin" setting in Mods Studio, or try Paintjob Packer which is what I personally use.

Hope this helps!

User avatar
Marik
Posts: 281
Joined: 19 Sep 2020 14:29

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#144 Post by Marik » 14 Apr 2021 05:07

Frappete wrote:
13 Apr 2021 20:43
I'm going crazy whit skins.. why this is happening!?

Image
Logos are in the right position

Image

Sun visor text doesn't appear (There isn't no sunshield template in accessory, only in the cabin file), random logos appear on the sides.
There are no file in "vehicle\truck\upgrade\paintjob\renault.t\ale\accessories", so i don't understand where this logos are on the side cover.

Image
Logo position

Image

What i get: random logos on mirrors, same of renault, no accessory file for mirrors.

Someone can help? I also would like to know how to skin sunshields
the visor is painted
Image
Image

User avatar
FreezeBlue
Posts: 18
Joined: 03 Oct 2018 11:00

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#145 Post by FreezeBlue » 14 Apr 2021 08:23

@Carsmaniac
Hi Carsmaniac i want to download Volvo fh template that u already updated on previous post in 2020 but it has been deleted
If u will, can i have the only Volvo fh template pretty please?
I really really want to skin my fh 2012

Frappete
Posts: 22
Joined: 03 Nov 2020 13:01

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#146 Post by Frappete » 14 Apr 2021 10:44

Carsmaniac wrote:
13 Apr 2021 23:35
@Frappete It looks like you're running into two different issues: the logo not appearing on the sun visor, and extra logos appearing on parts that they shouldn't. The first is simple - on SCS's Renault T you cannot skin the "Stock" sun visor, only the "Paint" one. Your logo will appear on the painted sun visor, which will also be white, but you can't make it appear on the black plastic one.

The other issue is caused by the fact that the Renault T and MAN TGX Euro 6 both use the advanced accessory-based skin system. Whatever system you used to make your mods didn't generate all of the required accessory files, as the Renaut T's sideskirts and the TGX's mirrors are in fact accessories. Try re-making the mod using the "advanced skin" setting in Mods Studio, or try Paintjob Packer which is what I personally use.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply! I figured out a fix for the random logos, just by applying the empty template for each problematic part, now it's all okay.

Image

Any idea of how to pain the sunvisor for Man TGX E6?

User avatar
Carsmaniac
Posts: 82
Joined: 20 May 2019 01:13
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#147 Post by Carsmaniac » 15 Apr 2021 03:45

@Frappete I don't think you can paint the TGX Euro 6 sun visor unfortunately. It might be possible with mods though

@FreezeBlue That was a temporary link that I put up before I added the FH templates to the main pack. They're in there now, so you can just download the pack as normal, and the templates you want will be in there :) Just note that I changed the name from "Volvo FH 2012" to "Volvo FH", to match its in-game name

User avatar
FreezeBlue
Posts: 18
Joined: 03 Oct 2018 11:00

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#148 Post by FreezeBlue » 15 Apr 2021 07:22

@Carsmaniac
Yeah i know that was on the pack but the size is too damn big
I dont want to use lot of my internet data cuz im poor XD
Well its okay tho

User avatar
FunTrucker_18
Posts: 224
Joined: 23 Aug 2018 23:31
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#149 Post by FunTrucker_18 » 17 Apr 2021 22:16

Marik wrote:
09 Apr 2021 15:38
FunTrucker_18 wrote:
17 Mar 2021 23:36
Image
imag hd

This one. I think it's called "Sunshield". :lol:
everything can be done
Image
How'd you do it? :o
Image

Image

brian_kice
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Dec 2020 23:34

Re: Complete pack of truck & trailer templates

#150 Post by brian_kice » 20 Apr 2021 01:45

I get this when generating files:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/david/Desktop/Paintjob Packer Output/___ Transportation pack /manifest.sii'

Traceback:

Code: Select all

 File "tkinter\__init__.py", line 1883, in __call__

  File "packer.py", line 341, in <lambda>

  File "packer.py", line 606, in check_if_folder_clear

  File "packer.py", line 693, in make_paintjob

  File "library\paintjob.py", line 94, in make_manifest_sii
    file = open(output_path + "/manifest.sii", "w")
please let me know what I should do. Thanks!

Post Reply

Return to “Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests