- Posts: 413
- Joined: 29 Jul 2013 09:16
Strange. I'm working with paint.net here, save and no problems. They show painted in game as it should.
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 07 Dec 2012 17:00
Awesome pack mate! Keep 'em coming
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: 31 Jan 2015 15:44
- Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Vrinho yeah I know I use paint.net as well
Main PC Specs: XFX R7 370 2GB DDR5 AMD A10-6700APU @4.2GHz 6GB DDR3 RAM Corsair CX430 PSU
Laptop Specs: Intel Pentium B960 @ 2.2GHz Intel HD GT1 Graphics, 4GB RAM
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 08 Nov 2014 16:25
using photoshop and all goes wrong.
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 10 Jul 2013 10:50
- Location: Poznań, Poland
Awesome rims Abasstreppas. Thank you for your hard work.
My ETS2 screenshot thread: Here
My ATS screenshot thread: Here
My World of Trucks profile: Here
- Posts: 28867
- Joined: 16 Mar 2014 14:37
- Location: Limburg Province, Belgium
Abass Really Big Thanks again for your hard work !
Awesome Details Super nice !
- Posts: 1867
- Joined: 10 Sep 2014 00:41
- Location: Hinwil, Switzerland
Last edited by Wilhelm_A
on 25 Sep 2015 17:59, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: 23 Jan 2015 10:02
Huge thanks Abasstreppas for your great effort!
Some close up shots.
- Posts: 712
- Joined: 06 Mar 2015 20:29
Nice and thanks
I have to ask, so we dont need the old mods viewtopic.php?f=34&t=189154
any more right?(i mean, the HD texture and the The Alcoa Ultra One front rim) We get that in this right?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: johnjanes and 11 guests