Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 24.10.2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
PauloCesarGo

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 21.10.2021)

#2391 Post by PauloCesarGo » 26 Oct 2021 01:24

urijuha wrote: 25 Oct 2021 14:22 @PauloCesarGo your link is incorrect , you do no have full path.
It should look like this: https://www.adrive.com/public/b8KVTJ/Vi ... 2_16_1.rar
it's not working when I click on your link it takes you to the link I posted in the photo
urijuha

#2392 Post by urijuha » 26 Oct 2021 07:06

@PauloCesarGo try clearing cache in your web browser.
xyzan

#2393 Post by xyzan » 26 Oct 2021 10:03

You are trying to reference to unexiting file - I don't know why. Maybe your browser is clearing something. You should have file name in the linke, like urijuha said. You can try clicking right mouse then copy hyperlink - and paste it to new window. Maybe this will help. It works for me, and many oders normally.
Hitman

#2394 Post by Hitman » 30 Oct 2021 15:03

Hello friends!
Did anybody succeed to create a mapset file of map combo, including South Region map (for example, ProMods 2.57-Rusmap 2.4.2-South Region 10.5).
My progress always stops when loading europe.mbd on the step of loading base sectors.
I'm using the tutorial, of course, and can't understand what's going wrong.
xyzan

#2395 Post by xyzan » 30 Oct 2021 15:22

Two things could go wrong, from what I know:
1) You have mods in mod folder, or subscribed mods that can interfere with editor. You can workaround workshop mods by -noworkshop option (they won't be loaded)
2) map order. Map editor does not use mod manager, so it does not know the order. You have to do it old fashion way - name files properly, so they are loaded in correct order. Check this discussion here:
viewtopic.php?p=1537755#p1537755
Hitman

#2396 Post by Hitman » 31 Oct 2021 12:40

Thank you @xyzan! I'll try the way with files' renaming, I didn't use such feature.
I was aware about -noworkshop option and did use it, also I moved all non-map mods into another folder, so in mod folder there were only map mods. And even after I did so, I failed to create mapset file for combo with South Region.
Thanks for the advice!
labul01

#2397 Post by labul01 » 03 Nov 2021 01:35

Can this work with any real company mod in ets2 and ats?
azazo13

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 09.05.2020)

#2398 Post by azazo13 » 20 Nov 2021 16:37

ThunderSky wrote: 28 Jun 2020 19:00 *******************This tutorial was made more than 1 year ago, it may be wrong or not 100% functional, so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK (I'm not responsible for any damage you may do while following this tutorial)*******************

For everyone who wants to use the Speditor Map Tool:

This is the same for ATS and ETS, only map names may change (in this case ETS2)

ETS map name: europe
ATS map name: usa

Preparation:
1) inside the "Mod" folder, insert only the map mod you want to extract coordinates from, because the editor will load every single mod inside your folder (For example, only promods or promods+middle east if maps works togheter.)

2) You must activate the console: \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\config.cfg (uset g_developer "1" and uset g_console "1")

3) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and create the folder "base_map" (without double commas), and inside the "base_map" folder you create "map" folder.

Editor:
1) Steam Library → Euro Truck Simulator 2 properties → General → Set Launch Options... → write " -edit " (NO COMMAS) → OK
2) Open Euro Truck Simulator 2 (The editor will open instead of the game)
3) File → open → filename: europe (for ETS2) or usa (for ATS) → press OPEN and wait
[ external image ] [ external image ]
4) Press the key under "ESC" on your keyboard so the console will open.
4.1) If the console doesn't want to open, just click somewehere on your windows task bar and then again on the editor.
5) Write into the console: edit_save_text name_of_map (whatever name you want, but remember it!), press "Enter" and wait.

When completed, open Speditor Map Tool.exe (download on first page):
1) As directory (FOR ETS2), write: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\base_map\map\NAME OF THE MAP YOU USED AT 5)
2) In Map name, write the name of the map you are extracting from
3) Press "load" and the Speditor Map Tool will create a .txt file inside the same foolder Speditor Map Tool.exe was in (if you had it on your desktop, then you will find a mapSet_(name of the map).txt on your desktop.
4) Put this mapSet_(name of the map).txt inside the virtual speditor folder (VS must be closed) and open VS.

You should now be able to create cargoes with your mod map.
Update :

Once done, open Speditor Map Tool.exe (download on the first page):
1) As directory (FOR ETS2) write: C:\Users\name\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod\user_map\map\ (FOR ATS) C:\Users\name\Documents\American Truck Simulator\moduser_map\map\ NAME OF THE MAP YOU USED AT 5)
2) In Card name, write the name of the card you are extracting from
3) Press "load" and the Speditor Map Tool will create a .txt file in the same Speditor Map Tool.exe file (if you had it on your desktop then you will find a mapSet_ (name of the map). txt on your desktop
4) Put this mapSet_ (name of the map) .txt in the virtual speditor folder (VS must be closed) and open VS
azazo13

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 14.08.2021)

#2399 Post by azazo13 » 21 Nov 2021 12:02

xyzan wrote: 21 Oct 2021 20:57 I've updated SII_Decrypter in package (Thanks @Sniper for your work) and added 1.42 map files.
All map files from previous versions should work, as there were no changes to map.
Also added new country_dict file (Thanks Hitman) which will allow for beter country filtering. You can download new version here:
https://www.adrive.com/public/b8KVTJ/Vi ... 2_16_1.rar

I hope it will work in ETS - as I tested it only shortly in ATS.
Speditor 1.16 does not work on ETS, 1.14 works fine with ETS 1.42
Last edited by azazo13 on 21 Nov 2021 12:10, edited 2 times in total.
ThunderSky

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 09.05.2020)

#2400 Post by ThunderSky » 21 Nov 2021 12:38

azazo13 wrote: 20 Nov 2021 16:37 Update :

Once done, open Speditor Map Tool.exe (download on the first page):
1) As directory (FOR ETS2) write: C:\Users\name\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod\user_map\map\ (FOR ATS) C:\Users\name\Documents\American Truck Simulator\moduser_map\map\ NAME OF THE MAP YOU USED AT 5)
2) In Card name, write the name of the card you are extracting from
3) Press "load" and the Speditor Map Tool will create a .txt file in the same Speditor Map Tool.exe file (if you had it on your desktop then you will find a mapSet_ (name of the map). txt on your desktop
4) Put this mapSet_ (name of the map) .txt in the virtual speditor folder (VS must be closed) and open VS
I did updated the post with the new changes, thank you very much for letting me know!
@azazo13 you've been credited :)
If there is any other stuff I missed or messed up with the update I just did, let me know :D

Return to “Others”