Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 05.09.2020)

xyzan

Re: Virtual Speditor Program

#21 Post by xyzan » 23 Jan 2016 19:21

aradeth wrote:I can't get it work.

But there isn't any selected job. ?
If you've done all described steps, it mens that you have proper installation of java, your save was decoded correctly.
I can see few possibilities why it does not show you jobs:

1. Are you sure your autosave was the latest one? I suppose game is loading latest save - so, when autosave is not last, most probably it will load different save.
2. Check if you selected correct profile - because profile names in profile folder are random strings, it is easy to choose wrong one.
3. Have you selected job 'from' from city you know alredy discovered? On the list of jobs you can see only jobs that are in visited cities.
4. As stated above - any of jobs would be selected - they are just added to market. To find the job, you have to click on the marked, click city you added job to, and there should be that job (probably easies way is to sort jobs using expiring time descending - most probably it will be at the top of the list)
supric wrote:The complete idea was to set all needed cargo to one trailer, as it's your "own trailer" ;)
Yes, that was my idea. As you can see on one of the screens, there is an 'empty' trailer - this is part of my cargo mod to have own trailer :)

Satiel

#22 Post by Satiel » 24 Jan 2016 09:35

supric wrote:"uset g_save_format ..." string already exists, you don't need to add it, just find it & change it's value to 2.

That's weird....i don't have this string in my cfg file!! That's why i assumed should be added.

How's this possible?

DorinDXN

#23 Post by DorinDXN » 24 Jan 2016 09:44

Search in the config.cfg in home directory of ETS2 and not in profile.

cheers,
Dorin
Sent from my Mercedes or Peterbilt as seen here and it remains to be seen here

Roktaal

#24 Post by Roktaal » 24 Jan 2016 10:56

File config.cfg that should be changed is located in

Code: Select all

..\Users\[Your username]\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\
not in

Code: Select all

..\Users\[Your username]\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\[profile id]\

Satiel

#25 Post by Satiel » 24 Jan 2016 19:32

Oops, my bad! Thank you all ;)

xyzan

#26 Post by xyzan » 25 Jan 2016 08:50

Thank you guys for helping me with clarifications. Generally I'm here, but I have rather small amount of time, so I cannot answer from time to time.

Desulishor

#27 Post by Desulishor » 25 Jan 2016 11:13

Nice work, been using this for multiplayer convoys and being able to take whatever cargo to whichever company is a really neat addition.
Even if you're not on the ETS2 multiplayer yourself, this should definitely be posted to their forums as well, instant sticky post- material, I'd say.

xyzan

#28 Post by xyzan » 25 Jan 2016 13:35

I've posted, but I think it won't be accepted - I'm not planning to put it as an open source program.

Edit: it was rejected on MP Forum.
Last edited by SimulatorSam on 25 Jan 2016 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not quote message above yours. [2.4]

Desulishor

#29 Post by Desulishor » 26 Jan 2016 10:53

Ah, I wasn't aware that it would need to be open source in order to be accepted to the multiplayer forums. Even in its current form, I definitely find it a helpful tool for convoys and such, so I really can't say what's up with their reaction but thanks for the work anyway, again.

xyzan

#30 Post by xyzan » 26 Jan 2016 10:59

Yeah, I don't get that either ;)
I understand that they are afraid of unknown, computer breaking tool that might harm someones computer... I won't fight with them though.
Fun is, that it is perfect tool for MP, as you can have the same destination, the same trailers... If you paint your truck in the same manner... god, man, it would be really cool looking convoy then :D

Return to “Others”