Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program (Upd. 24.10.2023)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
xyzan

Re: Virtual Speditor Program - Job scheduler program

#561 Post by xyzan » 28 Sep 2017 08:06

@günther - Speditor learns distances over time. Everytime you are loading save file, it scan it for unknown connection distances (and ferries), and adding those to database.
dadragon84

#562 Post by dadragon84 » 30 Sep 2017 04:52

The newest version of your software does not work for ATS.... i have tried several times and i have no luck... downgraded to an earlier version and the software works... Please keep me posted on any changes
xyzan

#563 Post by xyzan » 30 Sep 2017 06:49

Honestly I think it has to be some mod problem, as I think it is not possible that nobody posted it earlier. I will check it later, but do not expect special ATS version. Due to changes made in game in 1.28 there are a lot of problems with speditor, that are almost imposible to fix. It works for me, as I don't care about doubles or heavy cargoes. If it will appear that it is completly not working for ats, I will remove ats information from first page and speditor will be Ets only. I have almost no time for playing ets, due to some reasons, and it is even harder to find enough time for Speditor.

EDIT: It works in my ATS. What sort of mods you have? They might be not compatibile with Speditor for some reason.
https://i.imgur.com/zU6qlRD.jpg
dadragon84

#564 Post by dadragon84 » 30 Sep 2017 18:42

xyzan wrote: 30 Sep 2017 06:49 Honestly I think it has to be some mod problem, as I think it is not possible that nobody posted it earlier. I will check it later, but do not expect special ATS version. Due to changes made in game in 1.28 there are a lot of problems with speditor, that are almost imposible to fix. It works for me, as I don't care about doubles or heavy cargoes. If it will appear that it is completly not working for ats, I will remove ats information from first page and speditor will be Ets only. I have almost no time for playing ets, due to some reasons, and it is even harder to find enough time for Speditor.

EDIT: It works in my ATS. What sort of mods you have? They might be not compatibile with Speditor for some reason.
https://i.imgur.com/zU6qlRD.jpg
I am not running mods as i am using MP.... the older versions work but not 1.97
xyzan

#565 Post by xyzan » 30 Sep 2017 19:54

I don't know what does it mean, that it does not work. I've just set up a route on ATS with 1.97 (see screenshot). However I'm not using MP, so maybe something there. I have no idea.
iCeMan_Vzla

#566 Post by iCeMan_Vzla » 02 Oct 2017 04:14

Hello, sorry for my intrusion, I have been using the vitual speditor in the ATS MP and it works for me, only that on some routes it does not tell me the distance, which was explained to me by the friend xyzan.

Again I apologize for my bad English is from Google Translator. :oops:

Greetings.
xyzan

#567 Post by xyzan » 02 Oct 2017 07:44

@iCeMan_Vzla - thanks for the information. As I'm not using MP, it is good to know, that the issue isn't common.

@dadragon84 - This seems, that MP is working fine, so it must be something with your configuration. As asked before, I would be very glad if you can provide some more information, as 'does not work' is very wide. What you did, what happened. Did it reset job market, did not load, job did not appear on the market? I will try to help as much as I can, but I have to have more information. If you don't want to write it in public, just contact me on PM and we will try to solve your problem.
Onkeljuri

#568 Post by Onkeljuri » 02 Oct 2017 09:28

I have the Heavy Cargo DLC, but can not find it in the virtual speditor.
What name is it in the speditor? thank you for the information

mfg Onkeljuri
xyzan

#569 Post by xyzan » 02 Oct 2017 10:08

Below are the names. They are marked with (h) letter in newest version.

Code: Select all

ETS
asph_miller
cable_reel
concr_beams
dozer
locomotive
metal_center
transformat
mobile_crane

ATS
case600
cat627
coil
kalmar240
kalmar240_s
komatsu155
terex3160
transformer
wirtgen250
Kamikaze500

#570 Post by Kamikaze500 » 03 Oct 2017 16:53

hi xyzan, i need your help. my problem is that my internetbrowsers the file dont download sometimes it comes to 192 KB from 2,6 MB and hangs himself.
what can i do? write a private message to me.
Last edited by SimulatorSam on 03 Oct 2017 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censored E-Mail.

Return to “Others”