Used Trucks

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
myrddin

Re: Used Trucks

#61 Post by myrddin » 08 Mar 2017 21:51

Good to see you back Zyo !

Still using your mod but the DAF is missing elements in the front grill and other panels around there. Might be related to the change of model to 50K's one in the last update. Steerings are also missing there and in the MB upon buying although there is an easy fix as noted above.

I'm tempted to try the MB but I'm wondering if you're to fix a few such things in the near future or not. Otherwise I'll sell the DAF and check back on your mod later.

TIA !

Luc
watermalonecat

#62 Post by watermalonecat » 18 Mar 2017 07:56

Kinda a dumb question. I know I'm still new. But I installed this mod, activated it. And i cannot find where you buy these trucks at. I only have the regular dealers and nothing else. There is nothing at the dealerships ether. I tried driving around to find the used trucks thing. but I cant find it. Can you help me?
myrddin

#63 Post by myrddin » 20 Mar 2017 21:08

They are at the dealer. If you go to the Volvo dealer, the FH16 that is on display as you get in is listed at 60 080 euros when the mod is activated. If you go to configure it you'll see that the inside is somewhat beaten and you can get paint jobs that are stained around the door handles, fenders and such. If you buy it, you'll see that it has a good amount of maintenance standing.

But the mod needs updating, bits are missing on the DAF and you have to manually add the steering wheel to all of them. Once there the steering doesn't ajust and is right in front of the dials in the MB.

Lots of fun still !

Cheers,

Luc
Zyo

#64 Post by Zyo » 28 Jun 2017 03:43

So progress update time:

I finally got around to getting the "Vive la France" DLC today (thank you steam summer sale) so its been time to update to 1.27
The main mod is working and most of the issues have been dealt with:
  • Missing truck parts - Scania
  • Steering wheels not appearing
  • Steering wheel function tilt/slide

Still a few things to do, I need to merge the EU company truck skins into the main mod and do a little further testing. Wear and mileage stats have been moved in the original game files and until i get this resolved the mod remains a bit pointless really.. Hopefully will have a new version available for download over the next few days.

edit
New version 88d has been uploaded and is ready!
https://www.mediafire.com/?ah5wgsinz3p6olm
  • 1.27 compatability - Tested on Vanilla 1.27.2.8 64bit
    Fixed some components issues, steering wheels, missing parts (Scania/DAF)
    Merged UK and EU company skins - EU skins patch is no longer used!
    Fixed mileage bug on EU Actros MP3 appearing to be zero mileage after purchase.
    Small texture changes to Actros MP3 interior
aaaand some bugfixes.
Update to v89d - Missing parts DAF, wheel pricing.
Bluthund87

#65 Post by Bluthund87 » 16 Jul 2017 15:09

The update does not work.
- Steering wheels not appearing
- Steering wheel is in the wrong place
- Some truck parts are missing (DAF).
[ external image ] [ external image ]
Boike

#66 Post by Boike » 27 Aug 2017 10:24

Are there going to be any uppdates for 1.28?
Love this mod.
Boike

#67 Post by Boike » 09 Oct 2017 07:36

*Bump*
Zyo

#68 Post by Zyo » 12 Dec 2017 18:48

Comments like this put me right off modding..
Bluthund87 wrote: 16 Jul 2017 15:09 The update does not work.
- Steering wheels not appearing
- Steering wheel is in the wrong place
- Some truck parts are missing (DAF).
Steering wheels do work. Theres a small alignment issue on the old Actros.
DAF truck parts are not missing, just click on any part upgrade or downgrade.

Ive checked compatability and the mod is ok for use with 1.30 and Italia. With the new Scania shapes out I'm likely to look at a new update and will likely include some used versions of the older Scania trucks. Some people have requested it previously but i wasnt comfortable including it, but now its time. A few little bug fixies too probably, but for the present time it seems fine with the newest version.

edit,
Right further testing for 1.30 shows some issues with older trucks so a new version is out, PLEASE USE IT.
updates include a rework for the DAF XF files, changing of tyre systems, and fixing some issues with parts not appearing on company trucks.
amonrada

#69 Post by amonrada » 14 Dec 2017 11:58

thx used trucks ! if u want realism about daf xf 105 space cap/year 2013/km up to half million/axles 4x2/prices both sides 40k euro/left hand drive...check https://www.truckstore.com/home.html more specs
RobdeVries

#70 Post by RobdeVries » 30 Dec 2017 15:56

Great mod, thanks very much!!

Return to “Others”