1.37 mk2 version available now
In addition to the bugfixes the new addition is the ECONOMY BUNDLE
Used trucks was always intended for use with a hard economy, I have decided to include OPTIONAL economy mods.
Extra 1 = REAL FUEL PRICES accurate 10-JULY 2020
Extra 2 = ORIGINAL ECONOMY MOD - VERY REALISTIC
Theres a lot included here, to summarise
- More realistic revenues and costs
- Roughly speaking, drivers earn 0.25-0.40 depending on job/experience.
- Hauling usually earns 1.50-3.00 depending on job/experience (might also be higher/less)
- Delivery window shortened, less lateness allowed
- Company economies much tighter, you (and your drivers) have to work hard, earning takes time.
- Income co-efficients are as accurate as possible, your income for jobs is very realistic. Job income over 1,000 per day is considered good. You might get on average 100 per hour. Jobs over 5k are very rare. I have looked at real haulage rates and adjusted as accurately as possible. Fuel costs, damage, tolls and fines are important and can affect your job choices. YOU MUST PLAN AHEAD.
- Police fines now more accurate (less overall and likely considered too low by scandinavian standards, but cant please everyone),
Some tweaking of violation triggers i.e. not every traffic light has a jump camera, not every cop cares if you do 55 in a 50 zone.
- Hire driver cost lowered, Abandoning job cost lower (but still significant)
- Levelling skills give by percentage less bonus, but they are more valuable
- XP altered, more based on distance driven, with a little for level multiplier, parking xp still important
- Currency accurate to July 2020 exchange rate
- Damage and wear formula updated
- Longer term loans (up to two years) with accurate business rates and repayments
READ THIS >>>> Getting company drivers to not "overwork" was a difficult balance, as a consequence default rest time has been increased to 12 hours, be aware as this may affect personal job delivery times. Without this company drivers spent 15 hours driving a day and their earnings were too high. You can set your own rest time using g_set_time in console. This is the most difficult part of balancing the economy. Their wages appear accurately, shown by base rate- daily pay plus distance rate, Its a little high, but to limit it, theres a blance between AI economy and player economy. I have tried to take European rules into account.
These two extra files are optional, but recommended.