The signs look good for many imaging of your favorite trucks. Schedule signs on trucks are set like real life.
There is a possibility that bothers Mighty Griffin DLC and DAF Tuning Pack DLC, but then you do not have to set the signs, it is our choice what you want.
A brief summary of the mod
The mod is represented signs marking trucks in different categories country codes, speed limit, warning, ecology warning and others.
Signs: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / E / E (yellow) / EEV / G / H / H (yellow) / IV / L / S / U / III / V / VI / R (yellow) / TIR / No TIR / T.I.R. / No T.I.R. etc. These signs are located at the front of the truck cabin.
E = (Environment) or white letter "U" (Umwelt), denoting vehicle with a Euro-1 engine.
EEV = Enhanced environmentally friendly vehicle (emission category between V and VI) is a term used in the European emission standards for the definition of a "clean vehicle" > 3.5 tonne in the category M2 and M3. The standard lies between the levels of Euro V and Euro VI.
G = denoting Gerauscharm Fahrzeug (ie noiseless/quiet vehicle): German version of the Austrian "L" plate for use only on diesel vehicles meeting German low-noise requirements - similar to those for Austria as above.
L = denoting Larmarm Fahrzeug (ie low noise vehicle): Austrian version of the symbol for quiet diesel vehicle which are:
- small and medium-sized lorries of no more than 150KW producing noise levels no greater than 78dB.
- heavy lorries exceeding 150KW with noise levels no greater than 80dB.
S = (Sicher/safe) denoting a vehicle with a Euro-2 engine and safety features.
3 = denoting a vehicle with a Euro-3 engine and safety features.
4 = denoting a vehicle with a Euro-4 engine and safety features.
5 = denoting a vehicle with a Euro-5 engine and safety features.
6 = denoting a vehicle with a Euro-6 engine and safety features.
A = required in Germany on all vehicles carrying waste.
R (yellow) = The truck has route approval, for ex. heavy transport. (used in Austria).
H (yellow) = The truck has higher gross vehicle weight, for ex. heavy transport. (used in Austria).
E (yellow) = The truck has restricted gross vehicle weight. Tax benefits for it. (used in Austria).
III - VI = European emission standards III-VI for HGVs (> 3.5 tonne).
ADR signs: ADR / 22-1951 Argon Refrigerated Liquid / 22-1977 Liquid Nitrogen / 22-2187 Carbon Dioxide Refrigerated Liquid / 23-1965 Liquefied Petroleum Gas LPG / 23-1971 Methane Compressed or Natural Gas Compresed With High Methane Content / 30-1202 Diesel / 30-1223 Kerosene / 30-1267 Crude Oil / 30-1300 Turpentine Substitute / 30-1863 Fuel Aviation Turbine Engine / 30-1999 Tars Liquid Including Road Oils And Cutback Bitumens / 33-1090 Acetone / 33-1203 Gasoline / 33-1219 Isopropanol (Isopropyl Alcohol) / 44-2448 Sulphur Molten / 80-1824 Sodium Hydroxide Solution / 80-1830 Sulphuric Acid / 80-2796 Sulphuric Acid (with Not More Than 51% Acid) / 86-2809 Mercury / 225-1073 Oxygen Refrigerated Liquid / 225-2201 Nitrous Oxide / 90-3082 Environmentally Hazardous Substance Liquid / Dangerous For The Environment / Flammable Materials / Flammable Materials 2 / Flammable Materials 3 / Flammable Solid Miscellaneous Goods Hazard Class 9 Material / Radioactive 1 / Radioactive 2 / Radioactive 3 / 30-1866 Resin Solution Flammable / 33-1866 Resin Solution Flammable / 30-1307 Xylenes / 33-1307 Xylenes / Infectious Material / Toxic Gases / Toxic Material / Corrosive Material / 99-3257 Elevated Temperature Liquid N.O.S. etc. These signs are located at the front of the truck cabin.
For more information about ADR.
Speed limit signs: 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90. The combination of red white and yellow red with black numbers and white background with black numbers. These signs are located at the rear of the truck cabin.
Country symbols: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Hherzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rrepublic, Denmark, Ex Yugoslavia, Ex East Germany, Ex Soviet Union, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Island, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Botswana, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan etc. These signs are placed at the front and at the rear of the truck cabin.
- CREATED FOR SCS TRUCKS:
- DAF XF * DAF XF EURO 6
- IVECO STRALIS * IVECO HIWAY
- MAN TGX * MAN TGX EURO 6
- MERCEDES ACTROS 2009 * MERCEDES ACTROS 2014
- RENAULT MAGNUM * RENAULT PREMIUM * RENAULT T
- SCANIA RCAB * SCANIA STREAMLINE * NEW SCANIA 2016 R * NEW SCANIA 2016 S
- VOLVO FH 16 2009 * VOLVO FH 16 2012
- CREATED FOR OTHER TRUCKS:
- MERCEDES BENZ NEW ACTROS 2019 By Actros 5 Crew
- RENAULT PREMIUN EDIT BY ALEX By Alexandru_Andrey
- MERCEDES-BENZ ACTROS MP4 By Galimim
- VOLVO FM/FMX By Galimim
- DAF XF EURO 6 (Revorked) By Schumi
- IVECO HI-WAY (Revorked) By Schumi
- MERCEDES ACTROS MP4 (Revorked) By Schumi
- VOLVO FH & FH16 2009 By Schumi
- RENAULT PREMIUM (Revorked) By Schumi
- FORD F-MAX By Simulation
- For Ford truck, no inside the cabin sticker locator was added. Reported to mod author!
- With the Mercedes Benz New Actros 2019 truck, there is a possibility that there are minor errors with the signs. If there are errors, they will be corrected in future updates.
- With the Renault Premium Edit By Alex truck, there is a possibility that there are minor errors with the signs. If there are errors, they will be corrected in future updates.
Mod will be available on Modsfire and ShareMods.
The latest version of the game (1.40.*)
Allow copy on another forum or site but keep orginal download link and author! Do not reupload! This supporting the developer!
- Mod installation:
- Download the mod file
- Cut (ctrl+x) or copy (ctrl+c) and paste (ctrl+V) file "ets2_signs_on_your_truck.zip" into your mod folder directory "C:\Users\user_name\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod".
- Activate mod in the mod manager
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE MOD, PLEASE REPORT IT.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEM PLEASE MAKE A SCREESHOT AND POST GAMELOG!
- Especially thanks to the cooperation for translation mod:
- Bulgarian --> Vini
- Chinese simplified --> tobrago
- French --> Igor Nitch, X3NiOX
- German --> antaiir, doktorpixel14
- Hungarian --> Indian56
- Italian --> tobrago
- Macedonian --> Dimitar Majkovski, tobrago
- Polish --> Dawid2849, KaCek, Kociewiak
- Russian --> Schumi
- Serbian /Cyrillic/Latin/ --> tobrago
- Slovenian --> galimim
- Spanish --> ScaniaR620V81
- Turkish --> ONURKULL, burhankeles67
Thank you for your cooperation. I hope you will join.
You want to support me and my work on mods? Then send us a small donation via Paypal.
I apologize for the bad English.