Real European Gas Stations Reloaded

NiHao

Real European Gas Stations Reloaded

#1 Post by NiHao » 28 Aug 2017 20:28

Compatible with v1.30.x, and all later versions, and should work even with the older versions.

This mod replaces original gas stations in ETS 2 (9 is hard coded) and partially replaces (hybrid) gas stations (companies) in the map DLCs and Germany rebuild.

The final list of brands:
Big stations: BP, Shell, Esso
Medium stations: Orlen, Total, Q8
Small stations: AVIA, OMV, MOL
Germany rebuild: Aral*
France base + DLC: Total*
Italy base + DLC: Eni**
Scandinavia DLC: Circle K***
Baltic DLC: Gazprom Neft, Газпром нефть, Neste
Black Sea DLC: Lukoil, Rompetrol

Source: http://www.retail-index.com/Sectors/Pet ... urope.aspx

STEAM WORKSHOP
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1122486287

TL; DR
Base game + East DLC ---> supported
Germany rebuild ---> partially supported
Scandinavia DLC ---> partially supported
France base + DLC ---> partially supported
Italia base + DLC ---> partially supported
Baltic Sea DLC ---> partially supported
Black Sea DLC ---> partially supported

*Logos, green stand and trailer are not a problem but the green texture on station model is because Eco (SCS original) is actually company in the game; not a gas station (remember
9 gas station hard coded limit). It has to be done in Blender so no support. The same applies for GOB (SCS original) which is the new hybrid company/gas station in Germany rebuild.
http://truck-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Eco

**Read above. The hybrid company/gas station is called Ini :-). Some textures can be changed, but almost everything else has to be done in Blender.

***In Scandinavia DLC is only possible to have proper logo of gas station and price stand. It is impossible to have properly colored gas stations like in base game expect
the small one. It's hard coded that way so when you see wrong colours we modders have nothing with it.

NOTICES
Mod is created from ground up and is not just simple recolour of main texture and slaping companies' logos. There are many small details done, not done in any other gas station mod before.
1) We tried to be as close as possible to reality but it's impossible without messing with 3D models and we won't do that for the various reasons i.e. no support for Blender.
2) There are many colour and design variations by the same brand so we had to choose one most aplicable to the game because of 1).

MAP MODS AND PRIORITY
It should work with map mods:
1) This mod has to have higher priority than any map mod.
2) If map mod doesn't change 3D models of gas stations then there is no problem.

There are multiply reports that mod works fine with ProMods map. I can personally confirm from the past that mod works flawlessly with RusMap.

If you don't use map mod(s), priority of mod is completely irrelevant i.e. it can be placed even the last in Mod Manager.

OPENGL
Mod should properly works in OpenGL mode and there were multiply reports that mod works flawlessly in OpenGL.

MOD SHARING
Please don't reupload mod outside Steam Workshop! Uploading mod as non-creator/owner and earning money of it will be threated as copyright infringement.

AUTHORS
ExiaRS (creator of mod; textures) and Stripy (textures)

CREDITS
Azirus as original creator of REGS v1 and v2 but he doesn't update it any more hence this mod. This mod uses his Scandinavia DLC Circle K small gas station model,
Total medium gas station (there is only one using it) and some minor textures. Thank you for your work.

LEGAL
The Shell and Shell V-Power brands are owned by Royal Dutch Shell plc.
The BP, Aral and Castrol brands are owned by BP PLC.
The Esso, Mobil 1 and Fuel Technology Synergy brands are owned by Exxon Mobil Corp.
The Q8 brand is owned by Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.
The Total and excellium brands are owned by Total SA.
The Orlen, verva and stop cafe brands are owned by Polski Koncern Naftowy Orlen SA.
The AVIA brand is owned by AVIA International.
The OMV and MaxxMotion brands are owned by OMV AG.
The MOL brand is owned by MOL Nyrt.
The Eni brand is owned by Eni SpA.
The Circle K brand is owned by Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
The Gazprom and Газпром brands are owned by Gazprom PJSC.
The Neste brand is owned by Neste Oyj.
The Lukoil brand is owned by PJSC Lukoil Oil Company.
The Rompetrol brand is owned by KMG International N.V.

Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, DKV, UTA, Routex, Eurotrafic and other used logos are property of their respective owners.

SCREENSHOTS
More at Steam Workshop page:

Last edited by NiHao on 16 Jun 2020 08:39, edited 25 times in total.

bumbumek

Re: Real European Gas Stations Reloaded

#2 Post by bumbumek » 28 Aug 2017 21:10

Very nice, thanks!

Axel Slingerland

#3 Post by Axel Slingerland » 29 Aug 2017 03:37

NiHao wrote:
28 Aug 2017 20:28
*In Scandinavia DLC is only possible to have proper logo of company and is impossible to have properly colored gas stations like in base game. It's hard coded that way so when you see wrong colours we modders have nothing with it.
From what I understand, those colors have been applied using Vertex Painting, which if I understand the situation correctly, Blender can edit and this person (it sounds like a woman but I am a terrible judge of gender identification via voice these days) has this video explaining how to use:
Faelandaea made some great older style purple and gold Statoil signs for the gas stations and the NS Oil company, which he included in his Scandinavian Signs mod, so I turned mine into Statoil stations. I know they're Circle K now, but I don't have a custom made Circle K signs. Even though it would go well with the red if I did.

NiHao wrote:
28 Aug 2017 20:28
**We are trying to solve Éco (SCS original) stations which are exclusively in France. Logos, green stand and trailer are not a problem but the green texture on station model is because it is actually company in the game; not gas station (remember 9 gas station hard coded limit). We would like to change it to Total colors, but we'll see.
http://truck-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Eco
I turned mine into Elf stations, but Total would have been just as easy. All I did was replace the associated textures and change the company name. I don't know how to use Blender, but I would assume if that video is helpful for anyone who does, it would seem logical that the same procedure would be the same for both to repaint the Scandinavian and France gas stations.
You can call me Ax

Braakie

#4 Post by Braakie » 29 Aug 2017 05:46

The mod looks great, good job.

FilMit

#5 Post by FilMit » 29 Aug 2017 11:04

This mod will be compatible for MHAPro + RusMap maps?

rookie_one

#6 Post by rookie_one » 29 Aug 2017 13:33

How nice!

Tapir

#7 Post by Tapir » 29 Aug 2017 23:19

Does it work als in ETS 1.28 ??
System: Windows 10 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-6700K @4.5GHz OC
Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
Memory: G.Skill DDR4-3000 16GB
Graphics: 6GB MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Gaming X
Storage: 2 Samsung EVO SSD

Blackspots

#8 Post by Blackspots » 29 Aug 2017 23:48

Just a couple days ago, I was looking for a gas station mod that is in active development.

All gas station mods are compatible with map mods (see my signature). I use Azirus' Real European Gas Stations mod with ProMods, RusMap, Southern Region, Project Balkans and The Great Steppe. I place it on top of the maps because ProMods has their own gas stations, but ProMods uses the stock SCS gas company for the Scandinavian countries. It'll be a little weird seeing Circle K there in the Scandinavian countries, but I'll get used to it. I'll use this because it skins the France gas stations.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico

Soilingcomic

#9 Post by Soilingcomic » 30 Aug 2017 08:47

Circle K has actually bought all Statoil stations in Sweden. Not sure if it was a real buyout or if Statoil did a tax evasion scheme though.

jilech

#10 Post by jilech » 30 Aug 2017 10:01

ShirBlackspots wrote:
29 Aug 2017 23:48
Just a couple days ago, I was looking for a gas station mod that is in active development.

All gas station mods are compatible with map mods (see my signature). I use Azirus' Real European Gas Stations mod with ProMods, RusMap, Southern Region, Project Balkans and The Great Steppe. I place it on top of the maps because ProMods has their own gas stations, but ProMods uses the stock SCS gas company for the Scandinavian countries. It'll be a little weird seeing Circle K there in the Scandinavian countries, but I'll get used to it. I'll use this because it skins the France gas stations.
It may be weird to see Circle K in Scandinavia but it's real. Statoil stations doesn't excist anymore.

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2016/01/05/ ... disappear/

https://www.circlekeuropecard.com/en_EN ... RCLEK.html

Return to “Others”