Johndoe SiCKX ReShade PRESET *PRINCEPS* v8.1 - RELEASE

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
JD6

Re: Johndoe SiCKX ReShade PRESET DX11 *KIMOCHI* v7.1 - RELEASE

#411 Post by JD6 » 11 Apr 2020 14:19

@Nudlz Disable the Chromatic Aberration effect and it's perfect for you! :) Sorry for the late reply, I thought I mentioned it in the previous post.

@Ailong You mean Anti-Aliasing (as in SGSSAA 2x or 4x). The answer is no. Only SMAA+FXAA. There are other solutions but the framerate loss is just not worth it.

Nudlz

#412 Post by Nudlz » 11 Apr 2020 14:34

That was the confusion. I thought i shouldnt disable any of shaders that you put in. There were two aberrations shaders (Official lets say and Fu bama ca...). Thanks

Ailong

#413 Post by Ailong » 11 Apr 2020 14:49

JD6 wrote:
11 Apr 2020 14:19
@Ailong You mean Anti-Aliasing (as in SGSSAA 2x or 4x). The answer is no. Only SMAA+FXAA. There are other solutions but the framerate loss is just not worth it.
I would just remove the stairs from the wires and fences
Which there are without using Nvidia smoothing, if this can be achieved using only SMAA + FXAA, then this will suit me more since I am haunted by the stoic feeling that the colors have become a lot more faded than they should be in the game

And what kind of less popular solutions if they eat 3-5 FPS on powerful hardware, then probably not a problem

In general, if in a nutshell I can’t use your preset at the moment because there are ripples from wires and fences with it
This one comes from the game itself.
If you set Nvidia smoothing then reshade doesn’t work at all only for Nvidia freestyle, but for him, as I understand it, the preshade from reshade will not work like the shaders created for reshade or am I wrong?

id777

#414 Post by id777 » 15 Apr 2020 03:24

Hello I have some error
Shaders not load. What to do?
I have latest reshade, dx11
shaders that i downloaded with your file. Please help

06:21:05:313 [19216] | ERROR | Failed to load "D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx":
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(5, 1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\ReShadeUI.fxh'
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(30, 1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\ReShade.fxh'

06:21:05:313 [19216] | ERROR | Failed to compile "D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx":
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(5, 1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\ReShadeUI.fxh'
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(30, 1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\ReShade.fxh'
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(8, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier', expected '='
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(12, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier', expected '='
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(17, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier', expected '='
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(20, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier', expected '='
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(23, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier', expected '='
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(27, 1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'identifier', expected '='
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(45, 22): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'ReShade::BackBuffer'
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(45, 41): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected ',', expected expression
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\DPX.fx(69, 16): error X3501: undeclared identifier 'PostProcessVS', expected function name

06:21:05:313 [19216] | ERROR | Failed to load "D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx":
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx(39, 1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\ReShade.fxh'

06:21:05:314 [19216] | ERROR | Failed to compile "D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx":
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx(39, 1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\ReShade.fxh'
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx(54, 16): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'ReShade::AspectRatio'
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx(54, 36): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected ';', expected expression
D:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Fu-Bama CA for YACA.fx(114, 16): error X3501: undeclared identifier 'PostProcessVS', expected function name

JD6

#415 Post by JD6 » 16 Apr 2020 13:22

@id777 The answer is above. You updated ReShade, just overwrite whatever you downloaded with the included shaders so they match the preset. I went through 3 updates since the release all works fine 100%. If you had a previous version, when updating uncheck all repositories.

RGM screens as not to make an empty post.

Ailong

#416 Post by Ailong » 16 Apr 2020 14:13

JD6 Tell me how to do anti aliasing and ambient occlusion with reshade?
Or how to apply your preset with nvidia freestyle?

JD6

#417 Post by JD6 » 16 Apr 2020 14:46

@Ailong You can use the in-game SMAA on Ultra. ReShade won't give you that much better results with SMAA+FXAA.
AO can be forced with various shaders but it truly needs to be fine tuned or it looks silly and out of place and is very heavy on performance so it's better to wait on SCS to implement it properly.

Nvidia Freestyle doesn't use presets or the various random shaders available to ReShade, I'd need to make a preset with limited shaders and share its settings and it's just a hassle as the performance is exactly the same. If you have a high-end PC, I suggest using 400% scaling and SMAA Ultra. Think of it this way, 1080p with 200% scaling = 4K.... so at 400% you are running the game at an alledged insane internal resolution 8K/4320p.

BenganJ

#418 Post by BenganJ » 16 Apr 2020 14:59

@Ailong

Or you can look at the following topic where you have setup for very good anti aliasing and also ambient occlusion.
Together with that AA method you can also use Nvidia Freestyle. Here's the link to that topic:

https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.p ... 049#p13049

As you are asking about Nvidia Freestyle I assume you have a Nvidia card! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti

Ailong

#419 Post by Ailong » 16 Apr 2020 15:15

BenganJ I would refuse nvidia settings if I knew how to use reshade to achieve a result similar to your Nvidia Profile Inspector (NPI) settings
Well, to know how to roll back the settings that make it so without the Multimon configuration the interface becomes unreadably small
It just seems to me that reshade in terms of other settings besides smoothing gives a richer result than the nvidia settings
Yes there is, but I would gladly refuse the settings indicated on the roextended forum because I myself am not able to configure frestyle and I do not want to install additional nvidia services in addition to the driver
From that I asked the topic creator if he could add or he could suggest smoothing settings that would give a similar or close NPI result just with the preset settings which here everything looks colorful but ladders or Aliasing cut eyes
And with NPI reshade does not work
As a result, I can’t get the full pleasure from the game

Sorry if something is not clear I don’t know the language for translation using google translate

BenganJ

#420 Post by BenganJ » 16 Apr 2020 15:22

@Ailong

You say the following,
Multimon configuration the interface becomes unreadably small
but then you must have done something wrong. I can assure you that I am using this
scheme since long now and I have a full sized Menu page and cabin view, smooth and
very good looking graphics with much better anti aliasing than what the in game SMAA
at Ultra and Scaling = 400% can give. It's your choice, mate, I just made a suggestion!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti

Return to “Others”