Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.38.2.1

tinusman

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2

#11 Post by tinusman » 21 Feb 2019 10:16

@suggestions,
Realy looking forward to a handy tobj editor. ;) thanks,

But can we have controle over the install of "Ben`s Easy Modding application".
as having multiple, separate, ETS2 versions running,
Will it be posible, infuture updates, to have multiple, separate, BEM installations.?

kind greatings, loving your work,
Tinusman

BEMModding

#12 Post by BEMModding » 21 Feb 2019 13:16

@rookie_one: For now engine & transmission mods are a low priority but we'll see about this when/if I get there.

@tinusman: You can already edit the filename in tobj files if that's what you need. I will probably not add support for multiple installations of ATS and/or ETS2 as it would require too much work for what would probably be a very small number of users for such feature. But what you coud do is have more than one BEM data folder in your documents folder to switch between different configurations by renaming them. If you only need to have different folders (game, data, exe) you could just have copies of the Config.txt file the BEM's root data folder and switch between then by renaming them. You could even create batch files for alternating between data instead of renaming manually.
Author of Ben's Easy Modding for ATS & ETS2, a software to easily create mods for modders & beginners, available at https://benseasymodding.com

ipaho40

#13 Post by ipaho40 » 21 Feb 2019 16:08

Hello, I meet a little issue when I try to use the economy mode to modify the economy values, the program returns me the following message
Capture.PNG
It is in French but I believe you speak :lol:
Have you any idea of what is happening?

Thanks for your work it's really impressive
PS I'm under windows10 64 bits

tinusman

#14 Post by tinusman » 21 Feb 2019 16:22

@BEMModding;
about tobj: I wasn`t that far with exploring BEM, :mrgreen: Found it, Will try-out later, and see if Warning`s in game.log.text; old/wrong tobj format,
can be updated , in a easier way than ETS Studio -->Tobj editor.
Thanks for explaining how to...(game, data, exe)..will also try that out later.

Have a nice evening,

BEMModding

#15 Post by BEMModding » 21 Feb 2019 16:30

@ipaho40 : It seems that one of the values you entered gives BEM a problem. Send me an email and I will try to solve this (see BEM's website).

@tinusman: In the next update you will also be able to edit the tobj file data. I don't understand what you mean with "see if Warning`s in game.log.text; old/wrong tobj format,can be updated". But if BEM's tobj editor works also to solve that I'll be happy for you :D .
Author of Ben's Easy Modding for ATS & ETS2, a software to easily create mods for modders & beginners, available at https://benseasymodding.com

fmad23

#16 Post by fmad23 » 21 Feb 2019 17:44

Ben, the Logo for the Trucks does not work. I see the turtorial an make all things like you- but the logo is only in the ui as company- not on the trucks?
What i make wrong?
Greetings, Frank

BEMModding

#17 Post by BEMModding » 21 Feb 2019 19:06

I have a problem with regional settings from users with non-english Windows (comma used as a decimal instead of the point). I am working to solve this problem. I will provide an update when this has been corrected.

fmad23

#18 Post by fmad23 » 21 Feb 2019 19:18

Ah, thats the problem- take your time :)
Greetings, Frank

BEMModding

#19 Post by BEMModding » 21 Feb 2019 19:44

The regional bug has been corrected. The update is available on BEM's website. Thanks to ipaho40 & fmad23 for their help in solving this problem. The new tobj editor is included in the update. Let me know if it works well. Thanks!

fmad23

#20 Post by fmad23 » 21 Feb 2019 20:00

I tested it, it works great. Thanks for the quick update :)
Greetings, Frank

Return to “Others”