Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.39.2.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
BEMModding

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.36.2

#311 Post by BEMModding » 27 Apr 2020 12:12

@flyboy726: No, the Company Logo mod doesn't work with mod trucks or trailers.
Author of Ben's Easy Modding for ATS & ETS2, a software to easily create mods for modders & beginners, available at https://benseasymodding.com

flyboy726

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.36.2

#312 Post by flyboy726 » 27 Apr 2020 21:18

Yeah I should have checked that first before I got all excited! Thats my bust. Still very appreciative for your mod though...still getting some great use out of it. Thanks again!

BEMModding

#313 Post by BEMModding » 30 Apr 2020 13:29

BEM New Release! 1.37.1.1

For Everyone:
- Corrected a bug when trying to open the Source Editor in the Company Logo Mod for ATS;
- Added the Mack Anthem in the Company Logo mod.

For Modders:
- Added a message when loading local source files in the Source Editor;
- Updated the instructions for the Map Editor Helper;
- Corrected the Map Editor Helper's mods.
Author of Ben's Easy Modding for ATS & ETS2, a software to easily create mods for modders & beginners, available at https://benseasymodding.com

Rockeropasiempre

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.37.1.1

#314 Post by Rockeropasiempre » 30 Apr 2020 13:44

@BEMModding

Thanks for the update and the work done. I'm going to look for her right now.
Image Image

Always soft

SpiritoftheLioness

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.37.1.1

#315 Post by SpiritoftheLioness » 30 Apr 2020 14:08

Thx for the update @BEMModding .
I noticed that bulkfeeder appears to have ingame skins now, will they (along with new trailer ATS/ETS2) be added on a later stage? I guess if so it will be after ETS2 goes to public 1.37?

BEMModding

#316 Post by BEMModding » 30 Apr 2020 14:45

@SpiritoftheLioness: I only make minimal changes to BEM as I'm now working on other things so I will mostly only update for new trucks. I may add some trailers to the Company Logo mod but they will be of my choosing when I want to add them.

Mike Zadra

#317 Post by Mike Zadra » 01 May 2020 08:01

@BEMModding sorry if I ask you, maybe it has already been written and I can't find it, some time ago I had created my personalized logo (a white writing on a transparent base) and it had come very well ... today I tried to do it again, but the transparent becomes black ... how come? the image is in png format
I don't know English, I use Google Translator ... if you read stupid things, here's the reason

BEMModding

#318 Post by BEMModding » 01 May 2020 11:26

@Mike Zadra: It's possible that you don't actually have a transparent background. Try viewing the image in a viewer that supports png transparency to see if it really is transparent. Also view the image on the truck in the game as BEM may not always show transparency.

Mike Zadra

#319 Post by Mike Zadra » 01 May 2020 16:20

I use Paint.net, then I checked the mod that comes out and on what should be transparent it is black
I don't know English, I use Google Translator ... if you read stupid things, here's the reason

BEMModding

#320 Post by BEMModding » 01 May 2020 20:19

@Mike Zadra: Unfortunately, I don't know much about Paint.net. Try to find a tutorial on Youtube on how to use Paint.net to make transparent images https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rent+image

Return to “Others”