Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.39.2.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
BEMModding

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.37.1.2

#331 Post by BEMModding » 09 May 2020 14:05

@elmomarty: Glad that you like BEM! This is normal, the way the game works, the drivers mod doesn't fully work until you are actually in the game. It is a little confusing but as far as I know, there's nothing that can be done about this until SCS corrects it (if they are aware of this inconvenience but I'm sure that even if they are, they have more pressing matters to attend to ;-) ).
Author of Ben's Easy Modding for ATS & ETS2, a software to easily create mods for modders & beginners, available at https://benseasymodding.com

chopoland

Re: Ben’s Easy Modding For ATS & ETS2 - Create your own mods + Tools for modders! RELEASE v1.37.1.2

#332 Post by chopoland » 09 May 2020 14:34

Rookie question... Is it possible to create skins for trucks and trailers? I might be encouraged to do so.

BEMModding

#333 Post by BEMModding » 09 May 2020 16:15

@chopoland: It's possible to create full skins using BEM if you know what you are doing. You can either find the required templates somewhere on this forum or use BEM to extract the base files and get the templates with BEM's UV Viewer. Then you can use BEM's model viewer to view the skin on the truck or trailer while working on the image. You can create a company logo mod using BEM's Company Logo mod, extract the mod and see how the texture files are used for each truck, some owned trailers and the a.i. trailers. This is the general idea. You can view BEM's tutorials on BEM's web site to give you a general idea on how this works but I can't go into more details as this thread is for using BEM and not how to create mods in general.
Author of Ben's Easy Modding for ATS & ETS2, a software to easily create mods for modders & beginners, available at https://benseasymodding.com

lDugoisl

#334 Post by lDugoisl » 05 Jun 2020 20:17

Hello @BEMModding do you plan to update your app with the new Volvo fh dlc?
I use your app to make my skins :)

BEMModding

#335 Post by BEMModding » 06 Jun 2020 13:00

@lDugoisl: Hello, I mostly stopped working on BEM. The only updates that I will make will probably be to add new trucks and possibly some new owned trailers to the Company Logo mod.

Fabio-Old

#336 Post by Fabio-Old » 09 Jun 2020 20:19

potrei chiedere all'autore di questi modelli di aggiungere le minigonne e le scatole pallet? (modelli vuoti) da modificare a nostro piacimento attraverso disegni o scritte? Ho provato ad usare il programma BEM ma trovo solo la metà dei modelli, in particolare quello del pallet. Grazie, se qualcuno forse mi spiega, posso farlo anche io e condividerli con te.
Everyone is alone on the heart of the earth, pierced by a ray of sunshine, and it is immediately evening. :cry:

BEMModding

#337 Post by BEMModding » 10 Jun 2020 11:43

@Fabio-Old Please translate in english.

Fabio-Old

#338 Post by Fabio-Old » 10 Jun 2020 20:05

I'm sorry
could I request that the author of these models add the miniskirts and the pallet boxes? (empty templates) to be modified at our convenience through drawings or writings? I tried to use the BEM program but I find only half of the templates especially that of the pallet box. Thanks, if someone maybe explains to me, I can do it too and share them with you.
Everyone is alone on the heart of the earth, pierced by a ray of sunshine, and it is immediately evening. :cry:

BEMModding

#339 Post by BEMModding » 10 Jun 2020 21:18

@Fabio-Old I have mostly stopped working on BEM so you will have to manage with what you can find. Try finding a modding thread where you could ask questions on what you would like to do.

Fabio-Old

#340 Post by Fabio-Old » 10 Jun 2020 21:38

I'll try! the strange thing is that I find half of the template!

Return to “Others”