Real Company Logo v2.2 [Schumi] [1.49.x + ALL DLC Map's]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Darkcaptain

Re: [REL] Real Company Logo v1.3 [Schumi] [1.38]

#651 Post by Darkcaptain » 10 Apr 2021 22:08

It is good to share ideas, together we can make the mod the best possible. :D

Although on the other hand I am sorry that Schumi asks for suggestions and ONLY 3 or 4 people appear... I still believe that this mod is used by thousands of people :(
MrPapaBear

#652 Post by MrPapaBear » 11 Apr 2021 02:06

Exactly that’s what I was wondering. Only explanation I have, people don’t check the forums(besides updates) or they just want the finished product without doing work. I see this by my mod, almost no one tells me what exactly they want- it’s mostly just that’s not how I want this. 😂 can’t help you there I don’t know what you want. I think it’s awesome that Schumi asked, helps him and the Community and it’s awesome.
Developer of Economy Evolution
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2457732493
The Economy Mod for ProMods Players with addons for Map Mods and other Cargo Mods :D
[ external image ]
rocker12341234

#653 Post by rocker12341234 » 11 Apr 2021 05:12

hey, was just wondering if you could remove the compatibility lines in the manifest for the dlcs. i dont have all the dlcs and its coming up incompatible cause of it but im unable to edit the manifest to fix it myself cause its locked
RobertKNL

#654 Post by RobertKNL » 11 Apr 2021 05:36

Hi all. This might not fit entirely but what about:

Lavish Food - Pescanova (largest fish handler in the world, located in Spain). Might not work because there is only one location, and as far as I know Pescanova only exclusively deals in fish and sea products.

Transportes Caballaria - El Mosca. Big haulage company. Doesn't match the horse symbol though so probably not the best option.

Logistica Atlantica - Primofrio. They also match in the colours and I believe they are one of the largest logistics providers in Iberia.

Mirosol - Repsol. No doubt about that one

I will have a look a bit later for the other companies
AirMajjistral

#655 Post by AirMajjistral » 11 Apr 2021 18:30

Hi, I do have all the DLCs, but the mod still shows incompatible. Any help please?
hugo206

#656 Post by hugo206 » 11 Apr 2021 21:06

Hello, I am from the Cantabria region, where Santander is located, and I would like to help although due to lack of time I have not yet been able to use the game and I do not know exactly the theme of each company. according to its activity I can suggest which company fits the best. a greeting
Benouyt

#657 Post by Benouyt » 11 Apr 2021 21:21

Darkcaptain wrote: 10 Apr 2021 19:11

Construcciones Elcano, S.L ---- The logo is similar to 'Brico depot', it is not a Spanish company, but it is used a lot here

'Brico Depot' has around 30 stores located in different cities of Spain, it is a chain of stores specialized in DIY and construction (I have not seen the cargoes of the game, I do not know if it can fit with its characteristics)

Thanks for this mod and your great work!
Construcciones Elcano is meant to be a construction operator, brico depot is a shop for tools and materials, it wouldnt fit as replace this scs company.
Last edited by supersobes on 11 Apr 2021 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images from quote [Forum rule 2.13]
Darkcaptain

#658 Post by Darkcaptain » 11 Apr 2021 21:47

@Benouyt I think he is right with what you indicate. Perhaps a construction company that could be a good fit is 'Copisa', great construction company for more than 60 years. https://www.grupocopisa.com/

@RobertKNL Primafrio might be a good fit, it is used a lot throughout the country. Regarding Pescanova, it is that they only work with food products from the sea... and Lavish Food I think controls other types of products, it would be a matter of looking at the types of orders from the game, anyway, in my list I added 3 different companies , which are the largest in the country and with globally recognized brands.

Perhaps 'El Corte inglés' could have a place in some of the companies.
Last edited by Darkcaptain on 11 Apr 2021 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
chopoland

Re: [REL] Logotipo de la compañía real v1.3 [Schumi] [1.38]

#659 Post by chopoland » 11 Apr 2021 22:01

Mirosol = Repsol
Gota = Galp
Agregados, S.A = Dragados, S.A.
Cesta = Mercadona
Ortiz = Seat
RTLOG = Adif
Supercesta = Supersol
Lavish Foods = Bimbo? or Kellogg? (wheat logo reference)
Iberatomica = Iberdrola
Huerta del Mar Menor = Ybarra? or Anecoop? or Grupo Agroponiente?
Eregon = Endesa
Canteras del sur = Grupo San Marino? (quarrying company)
Casa Olivera = Deoleo (very probably) or (Coosur? ---> Acesur)
Transportes Caballería = Ferrovial?
APP = Seur? or ALC?
Cantera Ibérica = Levantina? (quarrying company)
Construcciones Elcano, S.L. = Leroy Merlin?

I will try to guess more
Last edited by chopoland on 12 Apr 2021 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Schumi

#660 Post by Schumi » 12 Apr 2021 07:11

@chopoland what do the logos look like these companies?
Ferrovial
ALC
Bimbo or Kellogg

Return to “Others”