Web app - Euro Truck Simulator 2 dashboards

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
jagfx

Re: Web app - Euro Truck Simulator 2 dashboards

#151 Post by jagfx » 05 Jul 2021 17:49

Hi everyone !

I've got an information to share: That I've expected was arrived. All new features around map integration cause a delay on data update.
The solution: Integrate a server side rendering. But, as explained, It's a huge effort and time to take for it.

I'm trying to keep the current version on bugfix only and work on the next version.

Don't panic, the map update (and the fix to generate map tiles for ATS) will be done before ;)

I'm a little bit disappointed for it, but It's the game :D

Stay tuned ;)
jagfx

#152 Post by jagfx » 18 Jul 2021 16:42

Hey all.

A new version was released !
V1.6.2

In this release you've got HUGE invisible change,
And, the most expected, support for ATS map !

In this release, the map tiles was updated to support both Euro truck simulator 2 and American truck simulator on v1.41.x.x !:

Features:
- Hard rework
- Support ATS v1.41 map tiles
- Support ETS v1.41 map tiles

Changelog:
666e482 - :bookmark: release 1.6.2 (JAGFx)
99bd7a6 - :sparkles: add support for ATS 1.41 and ETS2 1.41 (JAGFx)
b216d53 - :arrow_up: upgrade dependencies (JAGFx)
fc18a62 - :bug: update map readme (JAGFx)
b93a149 - :bug: correct wrong background on dashboard when the same brand truck are selected (JAGFx)
92f2767 - :lipstick: correct icon mistakes (JAGFx)
db4066b - :memo: update map tiles contribution guide (JAGFx)
73fcb75 - :memo: update map tiles contribution template (JAGFx)
dc7e091 - :memo: update map tiles contribution template (JAGFx)
dfbf8a9 - :memo: add contribution readme for map tiles (JAGFx)
bfb3899 - Clarification of Directory Structure (#70) (Ryan)
46e1065 - :recycle: [dashboard] refactor dashboard (JAGFx)
931a593 - :recycle: [utils] refactor utils (JAGFx)
d8be07d - :recycle: [scss] refactor style (JAGFx)
d4f253b - :wastebasket: [plugin] cleanup code (JAGFx)
a79f392 - :truck: [mixins] move and shared dashboard components (JAGFx)
2d693e5 - :truck: [mixins] move and history components (JAGFx)
419e7cb - :truck: [mixins] move and overlays components (JAGFx)
46aa0a3 - :truck: [mixins] move and rename menu components (JAGFx)
dc210fe - :truck: [mixins] move and rename header components (JAGFx)
9c8b8f9 - :truck: [mixins] move and rename menu components (JAGFx)
16b4c82 - :truck: [mixins] move mixins (JAGFx)
f86bc73 - :truck: [telemetry-event-overlay] refactor telemetry event overlay (JAGFx)
7ca1c97 - :arrow_up: upgrade dependencies (JAGFx)
b7169ca - :sparkles: #50 add an option to display or hide the map on the jagfx skin (JAGFx)
447f05b - :sparkles: #50 add map on jagfx skin (JAGFx)
36da65a - :memo: update discord link (SMITH Emmanuel)
6086d50 - release the v1.5.0 (JAGFx)
538d7a9 - :arrow_up: Bump socket.io from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0 in /server (dependabot[bot])
7d6e5d0 - :arrow_up: Bump socket.io from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0 in /server.dev (dependabot[bot])
sanekaze

#153 Post by sanekaze » 24 Jul 2021 13:36

Bonjour,

Merci pour ce tableau de bord très sympa !

Par contre de mon côté il ne m'affiche pas le temps restant pour la mission ou la date d'arrivée, ni le temps restant avant le prochain repos malgré avoir activé ça dans les options :/

Edit: ok i'ai compris que pour afficher le temps avant le prochain repos il fallait retirer un des autres indicateurs à droite, par contre l'heure d'arrivée ou le temps restant ne s'affiche effectivement pas.
Pour l'heure avant le prochain repos, j'ai 1h de + que le temps restant réel.

-------

Hello,

Thank you for this very nice dashboard!

On the other hand, it does not show me the time remaining for the mission or the date of arrival, nor the time remaining before the next rest despite having activated this in the options: /
jagfx

#154 Post by jagfx » 24 Jul 2021 20:05

sanekaze wrote: 24 Jul 2021 13:36 Bonjour,

Merci pour ce tableau de bord très sympa !

Par contre de mon côté il ne m'affiche pas le temps restant pour la mission ou la date d'arrivée, ni le temps restant avant le prochain repos malgré avoir activé ça dans les options :/

Edit: ok i'ai compris que pour afficher le temps avant le prochain repos il fallait retirer un des autres indicateurs à droite, par contre l'heure d'arrivée ou le temps restant ne s'affiche effectivement pas.
Pour l'heure avant le prochain repos, j'ai 1h de + que le temps restant réel.

-------

Hello,

Thank you for this very nice dashboard!

On the other hand, it does not show me the time remaining for the mission or the date of arrival, nor the time remaining before the next rest despite having activated this in the options: /
Cool, un français !

--

You can found an explanation here for the wrong time. Unfortunately, I can't do any correction for it...

For the missing time, do you have a WoT job in progress? If yes, the SDK can't provide data for the next rest stop, job remaining and time delivery.
If you're job isn't a WOT, please open an issue ;)
sanekaze

#155 Post by sanekaze » 25 Jul 2021 07:36

The ticket has been submitted :) it 's a classic delivery and not WoT

And thanx for the answer about the time !
jagfx

#156 Post by jagfx » 08 Aug 2021 17:08

Hey all.

A new version was released ! Join us on the discord
V1.6.3

In this release you've got another invisible change: Code refactoring.
But you've got some fixes and features ! The next release (not this one) will have a better performance.

Major change: The refresh rate are increase to 100ms minimum. The real time (15ms) cause some performance issues.

You can also choose to use the TwinDragon/SCS_Map_Tiles repository to be able to get the up to date map tiles collections ;). Juste select your host on the config section

Features:
- Add another host the map tiles location.
- Add an option to disable the map rotation on load

Changelog:
e3932c2 - 🔖 release the v1.6.3 (JAGFx)
0abae6c - 🐛 correct gear displayed (JAGFx)
82b821c - 🐛 correct the script for server dev (JAGFx)
2cae180 - ⬆️ upgrade dependencies (JAGFx)
dd2f7b0 - ✨ #74 add another tiles location host (JAGFx)
0dc7e42 - ⬆️ upgrade dependencies (JAGFx)
17fc6c6 - 📝 update contributing readme (JAGFx)
99d59b8 - 🐛 [dash/jagfx] update map integration (JAGFx)
1580fc5 - ✨ add option to enable or disable the map rotation (JAGFx)
62beacd - 🐛 reduce the minimal refresh rate (JAGFx)
59d9aaa - 🐛 #71 correct the job remaining time, the job due date and the next rest stop time (JAGFx)
db79a00 - ♻️ refactor the access of config values (JAGFx)
1612628 - 🐛 #71 change way to display job delivery time (JAGFx)
a755e0b - 🐛 #71 update raw telemetry data and correct the endpoint (JAGFx)
2e5ece3 - 🔧 update telemetry raw data (JAGFx)
229fb24 - 👷 trying github action (#73) (SMITH Emmanuel)
673e09f - 🚨 add linter configuration (JAGFx)
e9d0bd7 - ♻️ [config] refactor config settings (JAGFx)
f107cd2 - 📝 correct readme (JAGFx)
TwinShadow

#157 Post by TwinShadow » 09 Aug 2021 04:15

jagfx wrote: 08 Aug 2021 17:08 You can also choose to use the TwinDragon/SCS_Map_Tiles repository to be able to get the up to date map tiles collections ;). Juste select your host on the config section
Just to add, if there are any issues with that repo, you can either post here and let me know, or you can open an issue ticket if you're familiar with github. I haven't tested using the git repo myself as of yet, but will soon. I just can't test promods since I don't use it. lol
Caribear

#158 Post by Caribear » 10 Aug 2021 14:11

Not sure If this was already mentioned and/or fixed but if you disable fatigue simulation in game and then re-enable it, the time in the app is incorrect. This is NOT the case in the EtsTelemetry or SimDashboard apps. Both of them return the time remaining when you disabled fatigue simulation and queries a new time when you re-enable it. Also, the Java version you are using for the latest release no longer works with Win 7.
sanekaze

#159 Post by sanekaze » 10 Aug 2021 15:41

Merci pour la mise à jour, le temps restant de la mission est bien affiché maintenant, et le temps avant le prochain repos aussi, il n'y a plus le décalage d'une heure sur ce que je viens de tester.
Par contre toujours un soucis d'affichage de la vitesse, en automatique, quand tu es en boite de vitesse 12+2
L'affichage de la vitesse est décalé de 2, plutot que d'afficher C1 et C2 puis de 1 à 12, il affiche 5 au lieu de 3 ou 14 au lieu de 12, je ne sais pas si ça peut être corrigé ou si c'est la même chose en manuel.

--------

Thanks for the update, the remaining mission time is well displayed now, and the time until the next rest too, there is no longer the one hour lag on what I just tested.
On the other hand always a problem of displaying the speed, in automatic, when you are in gearbox 12 + 2
The speed display is shifted by 2, rather than displaying C1 and C2 then from 1 to 12, it displays 5 instead of 3 or 14 instead of 12, I don't know if that can be corrected or if it's the same in manual.
jagfx

#160 Post by jagfx » 10 Aug 2021 17:39

Caribear wrote: 10 Aug 2021 14:11 Not sure If this was already mentioned and/or fixed but if you disable fatigue simulation in game and then re-enable it, the time in the app is incorrect. This is NOT the case in the EtsTelemetry or SimDashboard apps. Both of them return the time remaining when you disabled fatigue simulation and queries a new time when you re-enable it. Also, the Java version you are using for the latest release no longer works with Win 7.
Hi and thanks for your interest on this project.

But I don't know what you expect or what's your message purpose..
Can you tell me what do you expect about the remaining time ?

Also, this project do not use Java. It's a NodeJs packaged app.

Return to “Others”