[BUS] Scania Touring HD | 1.42

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Bimo Wahyu Saputro

[BUS] Scania Touring HD | 1.42

#1 Post by Bimo Wahyu Saputro » 09 Apr 2021 09:18

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pronologue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last few months have seen the initial deliveries to UK customers of Scania coaches carrying Touring HD coachwork manufactured in China by Higer. It is the first time that British operators have been able to purchase a Chinese built body on a European built chassis, as previous imports from China have been of completely Chinese built integral or body/chassis combinations, albeit with European running units. An initial batch of 20 coaches has been built, all 13.7m long examples mounted on the K410EB6x2*4 tri-axle chassis.

In terms of specification, Martin explained that the intention is to replicate that of the 13.7m coach as far as is possible. With both the 13.7m model and the 12.1m, the concept is one of offering a relatively standard specification that meets most needs, which also brings with it price and parts advantages. A further benefit of this is that, when the need arises, an operator can purchase from stock to meet it. If a longer lead time is available, there is more.

Suspension Setting

Changelog

Version 1.40

fix material,re export all pmd, and also fixed buses sound.

Version 1.42

fix material,added addons sound for convoy multiplayer mode,and also small fix on
sound.

Audio setting
(you can see that on last image).

ets2_20210409_150422_00.png
12333.jpg
123.jpg
Link: https://sharemods.com/lw9w4kmy06dl/Scan ... 40.7z.html

Credits:
Muhammad Husni,RATTI, Bimo Wahyu Saputro.
Last edited by Bimo Wahyu Saputro on 08 Oct 2021 08:16, edited 2 times in total.
| catch me if you can |
Ayzrito

Re: [BUS] Scania Touring HD

#2 Post by Ayzrito » 09 Apr 2021 19:46

Will there be a download link to this mod?
Aspen

#3 Post by Aspen » 13 Apr 2021 14:21

Does anyone have a template for skin?
Roadhoguk

#4 Post by Roadhoguk » 15 Apr 2021 16:39

Why does a new design Coach have a 2009 dashboard and computer in it. ????
John Reasonmill

#5 Post by John Reasonmill » 17 Apr 2021 12:02

EDIT: Forget my bug report. When placed on top in mod manager, this mod works perfectly. It was a mod conflict :D
edit 2 -- special Thanks for these new sounds! Awesome, it sounds like a real bus both inside and outside. Awesome work.
This mod means a lot to me, I love it! I've had it since the beginning, I donated Husni for it.

[[..(((A BUG REPORT: This otherwise great mod has missing textures. On it's outside, all its rear and side lights are broken. They show only a red "missing texture" square.
... Anyway, A Big Thanks for keeping this awesome mod alive! )))..]]
I'm a simu guy and proud of it, been for three decades.
The Nightgames

#6 Post by The Nightgames » 14 Aug 2021 06:15

Good morning all
I no small question will this mod also be adapted for the patch 1.41 and is there the bus as AI vehicles
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H4B9gWTRyc (ERN-Map)
Support_Rhineland Map: https://discord.gg/HJdX64sfPF (Rhineland Map)
weiwei1997

Re: [WIP][BUS] Scania Touring HD | 1.42

#7 Post by weiwei1997 » 09 Oct 2021 00:20

where is the 1.42 link?
The Nightgames

#8 Post by The Nightgames » 09 Oct 2021 08:21

It is still in the work in progress of the 1.42 that will still take a while until the 1.42 is final from SCS then it will be released.
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/H4B9gWTRyc (ERN-Map)
Support_Rhineland Map: https://discord.gg/HJdX64sfPF (Rhineland Map)
Bimo Wahyu Saputro

#9 Post by Bimo Wahyu Saputro » 10 Oct 2021 11:04

yes. Beta version you can try it on steam workshop
| catch me if you can |
azumukupoe

#10 Post by azumukupoe » 10 Oct 2021 13:09

Shouldn't this topic belong to Trucks since the mod's drivable?

Return to “Others”