Scania NG Tcab SCS Base V1.2 Hotfix

Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Scania NG Tcab SCS Base V1.2 Hotfix

#91 Post by Madkine » 18 Jun 2021 11:01

A snip of the game log isn't all that helpful, post the full game log preferably to a site such as pastebin.com.

m1keY

#92 Post by m1keY » 18 Jun 2021 12:45

when I'm using this truck I have to disable the custom dashboard by Piva (NextGen S) otherwise it gives some errors ....
edit: not anymore - did miss this some posts back on previous page viewtopic.php?f=35&t=294695&start=60#p1549188

when that is done it looks ok / even when settings lights are at the lowest:

Image Image
Image Image

isshepomutho

#93 Post by isshepomutho » 18 Jun 2021 22:46

m1keY wrote:
18 Jun 2021 12:45
when I'm using this truck I have to disable the custom dashboard by Piva (NextGen S) otherwise it gives some errors ....
edit: not anymore - did miss this some posts back on previous page viewtopic.php?f=35&t=294695&start=60#p1549188

when that is done it looks ok / even when settings lights are at the lowest:

Image Image
No that's the thing though it looks fine during night time, The problem is during daytime Obviously in your screenshots it looks fine If I am in the similar condition its also fine https://imgur.com/a/suK5rDd

m1keY

#94 Post by m1keY » 19 Jun 2021 01:28

@isshepomutho

looking closer on your images before-after/disabled/enabled, it seems you have changes to the frontwindow aswell dirty glass ;)
as mentioned, post the complete gamelog, unless this is with no other mods except this truck....
put the truck at the very top in modmanager, make sure you have the latest version (we would have known if you posted the gamelog)
the errors you had
<ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck_desktop/scania_t_4s.sii)
tells us you do have another scaniamod enabled, which have issues

anyways, during driving and different sunlight/time of days there's difference on the dashboard (first/third image top row is really horrific)...as in real life

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Solutech

#95 Post by Solutech » 19 Jun 2021 06:41

Open the tcab mod . Go to vehicle folder . Drag the share folder onto your desktop . Now delete it from the mod . Try that .
Author of ReMoled series of mods,V8K Blaine ReWork and general helpful chap .

m1keY

#96 Post by m1keY » 19 Jun 2021 07:58

@Azorax
me having a tiny bit of knowledge of how UV-mapping is done, not sure things have to go to these places or not on the exported template
just an idea...as seen on my edited template (8x4 cab) ...would it be possible to align / re-locate/ scale the sidespoilerparts to correct position behind the cabin ?
That would make it easier to skin this beauty. Well then theres the backpiece - could it be made a accessory with its own template like sideskirts and so on ?

Did a conversion of the Red Bull skin for the RJL T by author: "Banksy"
...and it was a lot of work with the position and re-scaling to fit over the sidespoilers from cabin - why I came up with this suggestion
;)

Was almost giving up on it - truck is still amazing in one-colour option...... :P

Image Image
Image Image

isshepomutho

#97 Post by isshepomutho » 19 Jun 2021 08:03

I don't currently this is a clean profile
Open the tcab mod . Go to vehicle folder . Drag the share folder onto your desktop . Now delete it from the mod . Try that .
I tried this but to no avail

I don't know what to tell you guys but here I made a whole clip https://streamable.com/ld37fy trying to prove I have no other conflicting mods and comparing the problem I am having
put the truck at the very top in modmanager, make sure you have the latest version (we would have known if you posted the gamelog)
As for why Im hesitant to sharing my full gamelog is that it has my system info on it and I currently don't want to share it yes i am retarded if its really a must then I will not include those. And also the link on this post is the latest ver right? So that also isn't the issue.

isshepomutho

#98 Post by isshepomutho » 19 Jun 2021 08:06

m1keY wrote:
19 Jun 2021 01:28
@isshepomutho

looking closer on your images before-after/disabled/enabled, it seems you have changes to the frontwindow aswell dirty glass ;)
as mentioned, post the complete gamelog, unless this is with no other mods except this truck....
the errors you had
<ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to open file (/def/vehicle/truck_desktop/scania_t_4s.sii)

anyways, during driving and different sunlight/time of days there's difference on the dashboard (first/third image top row is really horrific)...as in real life

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
If its intentional just tell me I can live with that, but why does it affect the new DAF XG? If its for realism sake then I don't understand since in IRL you can turn on your low light and it will illuminate the dash a little bit.

Solutech

#99 Post by Solutech » 19 Jun 2021 08:58

The fact its messing up the daf tells me the issue is in the shared folder in the mod as there is no other way for the mod to cause a conflict. If after removing the mods shared folder it is still doing it then I would say another mod is causing it . Really need your log file to see whats happening . There is nothing in that log that can cause you any form of security issue by posting it to pastebin .
Author of ReMoled series of mods,V8K Blaine ReWork and general helpful chap .

Return to “Trucks”