BDF Tandem Truck Pack v137.10 (01 June-20)

burgman650

Re: BDF Tandem Truck Pack v107.0 (21 September-19)

#4511 Post by burgman650 » 23 May 2020 07:44

hi, will this mod be compatible with rjl trucks?

Flemming V
Global moderator

#4512 Post by Flemming V » 23 May 2020 07:56

only if rjl makes it compatible with mine.. I know he's very popular on the scene making very good mods. :-)

My mod is build up on all vanilla game trucks, actually I don't have any truck cabin's in my mod at all, my mod will use all those original in game.
So if other modders makes mods using or adding anything to a vanilla truck in game, then it will also be compatible with mine.

Modders making a complete new truck from stock and put it into the game will not be compatible with mine..
I have no chance checking other mods on the scene and edit chose to fit mine, the makers has to do that.. :-)

burgman650

#4513 Post by burgman650 » 23 May 2020 08:02

thank you so much for your prompt reply, I personally only use original trucks, but I had this curiosity. congratulations again for your mod that I've been using it forever. and I can't wait to try this new version !!!

Kaldie

#4514 Post by Kaldie » 23 May 2020 16:34

Hello Flemming,

Well...this is what I learned so far. I don't think the missing grille for the Volvo has anything to with your mod. I tried four various ways today:

First:
Your mod (latest version) and "Signs on your truck" mod together: Result - Missing grille and game CTD when I visit the dealer or purchase online.

Second:
Your mod (latest version) without "Signs on your truck" mod: Result - No missing grille but still game CTD when I visit the dealer or purchase online.

Third: Only "Signs on your truck" mod: Result - Missing grille, but no CTD when I visit the dealer or purchase online.

Fourth option: Use neither mods: Result - Evrything is fine, no missing grille and no CTD, and I can purchase any Volvo from the dealer or online.

That still doesn't say much about what is going wrong, but at least the missing grille has (in my game) nothing to do with your mod. So I hope that either way it will be fixed in the next version of the game. I'm on 1.37 by the way...

Thanks for the upcoming update !!

Raddels85

#4515 Post by Raddels85 » 24 May 2020 12:39

Crash Report for ETS2 24-05-2020.txt
(31.52 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Hello Flemming,

I'm having an odd issue with this mod when i go into a Volvo dealership the game crashes and when i go into view trucks as soon as i click on volvo and try and pick a chassis the game crashes? all other trucks are fine and work great with this mod.

I have the latest version of this mod and i'm running it on 1.37 for ETS2

i don't have any truck mods only vanilla trucks i also use Promods don't think that would be the problem but i thought i would mention it anyway.

Have also tried to run it without this mod and it doesn't crash when i go into Volvo dealership or try to change the chassis on any of the Volvo's.

I have included the crash report if that helps.

Any ideas would be great thanks :D
Last edited by Raddels85 on 24 May 2020 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

Flemming V
Global moderator

#4516 Post by Flemming V » 24 May 2020 13:27

It has been fixed in next version. :-)

JoachimK

#4517 Post by JoachimK » 24 May 2020 13:28

Hello, Flemming,

first I was very surprised, when I saw your Log Site. It´s wonderful, what I read what will come up.

With the Standard Volvo FH I have the same problem.
So I´ve worked this morning. Kaldie said, it must be another Problem than your Mod. Sorry, but I cannot confirm.

- Only your Mod and Volvo = when I touch the Truck to put our Skin on it, is CTD
- Volvo alone without your Mod = everything works perfectly.
- Volvo with your Mod and Signs on your Truck = CTD

I delete all my Mods and putting back one by one.
- First Skin and your Mod with the Signs... = CTD
- Volvo alone and Signs... = no problem

So I like to know, how Kaldie did, I think he has only some or no Mods in his Game.

So I will until your final new Version driving with my Scania S. 😊

Have a nice Sunday
Best Regards
JoachimK

Sorry, but I´ve not seen your Post above.
JBK-TRANS   |   JBK-TRANS vCOMPANY
👍We looking always for Drivers👍

Raddels85

#4518 Post by Raddels85 » 24 May 2020 13:30

Cool no worries thanks for the response :)

Kaldie

#4519 Post by Kaldie » 24 May 2020 14:10

JoachimK wrote:
24 May 2020 13:28

So I like to know, how Kaldie did, I think he has only some or no Mods in his Game.
Some mods or no mods in my game ? You got to be kidding :D :D What would you like to know ? How many mods I have ? I have different profiles...

I use three profiles, one for sp filled with mods, one for online multiplayer without mods and one for online multiplayer only with Promods in it (not at the moment because waiting for MP to be updated). All are on 1.37.

The first profile filled with mods is for sp only, it has map-mods, truck-mods, trailer-mods, skins, tuning-parts, traffic-mods, you name it. My mod-folder is almost 31gb and everything works. When I use the BDF-mod by flemming I have the same problem, the moment I go to the dealer or try to buy a truck online the game CTD. When Flemming's mod is off in this profile and I use "Signs on your Truck" the grill of the Volvo is missing but no CTD. If I use both it's CTD when I go to Volvo-dealers.

If I use my MP profile (without any mods in it) just the BDF-mod by Flemming, the same happens. When I go to the Volvo dealer or try to buy online the game CTD. All other trucks work fine with Flemming's mod. When I use "Signs on your Truck" on this empty profile the grill of the Volvo is missing but no CTD. If I use both it's CTD when I go to Volvo-dealers.

To me this is proof that it doesn't have problems with my other mods. In both cases the result is the same.

The third profile is not used for mods (only promods 2.46), just for online driving with my VTC on promods...

So let me know what you mean please...

burgman650

#4520 Post by burgman650 » 24 May 2020 17:05

me too this version of the mod crashes when i visit the Volvo dealer. however Flemming has already written that everything is solved for the next version.

Return to “Trucks”