D3S Design | MB Antos 2012 [Release 1.2.0.123]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Antoniopua

Re: D3S Design | MB Antos 2012 [Release 1.2.0.123]

#931 Post by Antoniopua » 11 Mar 2020 12:37

@Alex-dobr4060 It’d be great if it was EVR compatible. I think EVR blocks the file, but it’s not... it can be hard to adapt like that. Would be cooler :D
Alex-dobr4060

#932 Post by Alex-dobr4060 » 01 Apr 2020 15:56

#TruckAtHome
Today, my home is a truck cab..
A lot of work, but I took the time to support the event from the SCS team.
(Sorry for the poor quality of the screenshots, as the game was running on the built-in, integrated UHD-630 graphics)
Thank you SCS for this positive event.
Thank you and «Daimler AG» for my good work truck Mercedes-Benz.
Here, my "little Italian story" related to real life...
[ external image ][ external image ]
[ external image ]
Italy, come on, fight for your health! You can do it!
---------------
Италия, давай, борись за свое здоровье! Ты сможешь!
L'Italia, andiamo, la lotta per la vostra salute! Ce la puoi fare!
Sorry for my bad English.
All will be well, when will be well.
Jisse33

#933 Post by Jisse33 » 13 Apr 2020 10:09

Hi Alex, hi guys,
Since its creation, this truck has had poor lighting which makes it difficult to drive at night despite the addition of additional headlights. Is there a solution to improve this ??
JamesKirk

#934 Post by JamesKirk » 13 Apr 2020 20:28

@Alex-dobr4060 =========>>>>>> I have the UK version of the interiors of this truck. Would you like to incorporate them into the mod for the inclusion of mobile windows?
Feel free as it is available in the link below, I would be happy if I incorporated it definitively.

https://sharemods.com/clnmvjy7pry7/D3S_ ... k.zip.html

I don't really know whose authorship it is, but I found it lost a few years ago and managed to restore it to work. If you want to incorporate it into the main mod feel free. Whether encumbrances or costs. The _UK quick jobs are already set up too, in addition to the Truck Dealer.
If you want to incorporate to make it available to the community I would be happy!
Translated by Google Translate - sorry if any words become meaningless
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello, hello

Beatles - Hello, Goodbye
Jisse33

#935 Post by Jisse33 » 17 Apr 2020 10:13

Jisse33 wrote: 13 Apr 2020 10:09 Hi Alex, hi guys,
Since its creation, this truck has had poor lighting which makes it difficult to drive at night despite the addition of additional headlights. Is there a solution to improve this ??

Sorry to insist, but nobody has an idea ??
Alex-dobr4060

#936 Post by Alex-dobr4060 » 17 Apr 2020 23:27

@JamesKirk Thanks for the work, good work, but.. it contains some errors ;)
[ external image ] [ external image ]

Code: Select all

00:01:38.922 : [Vehicle accessory]: 'classic1_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior' /def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/interior/classicspace_1_uk.sii
00:01:38.923 : <ERROR> The accessory '/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/accessory/cab_part/shape5.sii' conflicts with the accessory 'classic1_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior', which declares it as default or override (directly or indirectly)! Check the integrity of the vehicle's accessory data. Adding item aborted.

00:01:46.556 : [Vehicle accessory]: 'classic2_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior' /def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/interior/classicspace_2_uk.sii
00:01:46.556 : <ERROR> The accessory '/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/accessory/cab_part/shape5.sii' conflicts with the accessory 'classic2_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior', which declares it as default or override (directly or indirectly)! Check the integrity of the vehicle's accessory data. Adding item aborted.

00:01:49.660 : [Vehicle accessory]: 'classic5_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior' /def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/interior/classicspace_5_uk.sii
00:01:49.660 : <ERROR> The accessory '/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/accessory/cab_part/shape5.sii' conflicts with the accessory 'classic5_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior', which declares it as default or override (directly or indirectly)! Check the integrity of the vehicle's accessory data. Adding item aborted.

00:02:25.069 : [Vehicle accessory]: 'classic6_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior' /def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/interior/classicspace_6_uk.sii
00:02:25.069 : <ERROR> The accessory '/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/accessory/cab_part/shape5.sii' conflicts with the accessory 'classic6_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior', which declares it as default or override (directly or indirectly)! Check the integrity of the vehicle's accessory data. Adding item aborted.

00:02:50.393 : [Vehicle accessory]: 'classic4_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior' /def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/interior/classicspace_4_uk.sii
00:02:50.393 : <ERROR> The accessory '/def/vehicle/truck/mercedes.antos12/accessory/cab_part/shape5.sii' conflicts with the accessory 'classic4_uk.mercedes.antos12.interior', which declares it as default or override (directly or indirectly)! Check the integrity of the vehicle's accessory data. Adding item aborted.
And, apparently, the history of these errors originates here. viewtopic.php?p=731350#p731350

These errors are not critical, they do not ruin the game, but.. I don't like red lines in the game log. :mrgreen:

I absolutely do not mind that this mod exists as an independent addition (add-on) to the main mod.

Unfortunately, with this global epidemic, I now have very little free time, my work schedule is completely unpredictable. :(
And I'm already working with patch 1.37, because on the mobile version of my hardware (what I can take with me) there is no room for two patches of the game at once..
Alex-dobr4060

#937 Post by Alex-dobr4060 » 17 Apr 2020 23:53

Jisse33 wrote: 17 Apr 2020 10:13
Jisse33 wrote: 13 Apr 2020 10:09 Hi Alex, hi guys,

It's very simple, if you are not satisfied with the headlights of this truck,
follow the path: \def\vehicle\truck\mercedes.antos12\head_light\
opening files:
standard.sii
and
xenon.sii
and edit the lines that contain the words "xxx_beam_range: yyy" (this is the range of the light beam)
for example, for the string
low_beam_range: 60.0 //90.0
set the value that is written after the double slash
here's how
low_beam_range: 90.0 (you can also write your own values)
------------
and so you edit all such lines
-------------
all these changes can be made as a separate mod, which must be connected above the main mod for the truck.
=================
However, I don't think truck headlights should Shine with the same intensity as a searchlight on a patrol police helicopter or a train searchlight. :D :mrgreen:
JamesKirk

#938 Post by JamesKirk » 18 Apr 2020 13:56

@Alex-dobr4060 =========>>>> It is as I have said in some previous mods that I managed to revive (TGA, TGS and TGX of the madster that were with texture problems in DX11 and led to the game crash). I don't know how to work with them, because I have no experience beyond the basics of the basics. This one just did a .dds texture restoration and it worked again and I'm aware of other problems, but I don't know how to fix them. I'm just leaving it in the hands of someone more experienced so that I can do a good job and add it to the truck as a whole if I want to.
Translated by Google Translate - sorry if any words become meaningless
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
Hello, hello

Beatles - Hello, Goodbye
Jisse33

#939 Post by Jisse33 » 19 Apr 2020 13:30

Alex-dobr4060 wrote: 17 Apr 2020 23:53
Jisse33 wrote: 17 Apr 2020 10:13

It's very simple, if you are not satisfied with the headlights of this truck,
follow the path: \def\vehicle\truck\mercedes.antos12\head_light\
opening files:
standard.sii
and
xenon.sii
and edit the lines that contain the words "xxx_beam_range: yyy" (this is the range of the light beam)
for example, for the string
low_beam_range: 60.0 //90.0
set the value that is written after the double slash
here's how
low_beam_range: 90.0 (you can also write your own values)
------------
and so you edit all such lines
-------------
all these changes can be made as a separate mod, which must be connected above the main mod for the truck.
=================
However, I don't think truck headlights should Shine with the same intensity as a searchlight on a patrol police helicopter or a train searchlight. :D :mrgreen:
Thank you very much Alex, I will try that ;)

EDIT

It works, I also modified the values ​​of "Front beam" and those of "Roof beam" by putting the same as those of another truck that I use and this time it's much better ... without being a spotlight helicopter. Previously, driving at night in the rain was hell...Now it's much less painful
Many thanks Alex, I think it will be useful to many other users of this wonderful Antos :D :D
Alex-dobr4060

#940 Post by Alex-dobr4060 » 20 Apr 2020 02:05

Hi @James, I have some good news for you. ;)
I slightly edited your mod:
removed unnecessary, fixed errors (many errors)..
for example, I plugged a hole in the roof of a truck, returned a selection of sun visors, and so on..
[ external image ] [ external image ]
There are also problems with the on-Board computer and inverted hoses in the company's trucks in "Quick Jobs"..
[ external image ]
If you don't mind, I'll post a link to the corrected add-on for patch 1.36 in a couple of days. :D
-------------------
If all goes well, we have a chance that this add-on will be included in the main mod for the release of patch 1.37

Return to “Trucks”