[REL] Ford Trucks F-MAX v2.0

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
SiSL
SCS Software

Re: [REL] Ford Trucks F-MAX v2.0

#921 Post by SiSL » 03 Apr 2021 06:43

Not sure what's your goal here, but it currently works on Workshop version properly. Thank you for trying to teach me if bank files don't like to be compressed or not. Yes, I was aware previous one was compressed but I was not using it. Now different bank file uncompressed with correct references is there. May be because you change your own files, Workshop did not update yours properly. I don't know.
xXCARL1992Xx

#922 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 03 Apr 2021 08:04

BeckysFootSlave wrote: 03 Apr 2021 01:22 Why not?

Doesn't make any sense to me to put work on ecotorq500.bank @xXCARL1992Xx , but then to use the daf_eu6.bank!
Even if the sound is from the ford cargo (using nearly the same engine) it is better to use it instead of daf!
Now I'm just using the turbo from the daf_eu6.bank (don't know naming in ecotorq500.bank) and some default sounds where I found out that gear_grind and gear_wrong isn't working (not your fault because that is original scs files, but console said that they couldn't be found?!)

It's just for me! Not making credits with other people work!
maybe trying the mod without any additional mods before posting would be a great idea :thinking:

my .bank isnt named ecotorque500, it is ford_fmax_500 and i deffinitly didnt use any SCS sounds other the obvious ones like the clank when coupling the trailer or connecting the cables, same for gear grind noises and wrong gear noises, the truck sounds itself are all none SCS ones
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
mstfcbngl

#923 Post by mstfcbngl » 03 Apr 2021 10:19

Thanks for the update @SiSL and @xXCARL1992Xx
Sorry for my English. Sometimes it can be difficult to understand.
Screenshots  »  On The Road with mstfcbngl
brsp

#924 Post by brsp » 03 Apr 2021 10:48

Thanks for the update guys, and yes, the sounds works perfectly now.
thimic51

#925 Post by thimic51 » 03 Apr 2021 11:44

All my thanks to SiSL & xXCARL1992Xx !!!!
Darkcaptain

#926 Post by Darkcaptain » 03 Apr 2021 12:01

In the latest version of Workshop steam, the truck works fine, the sounds are good, the indicators are now heard well, and I have no errors on console.

Thank you!
Loyal4ets2

#927 Post by Loyal4ets2 » 03 Apr 2021 20:25

thank you sir for the new update !
BeckysFootSlave

#928 Post by BeckysFootSlave » 03 Apr 2021 20:37

@SiSL Hey you are doing a great job and have many nice Mods out there!
Don't wanted to pi.. you off or something like that!
I don't play ETS2 with steam and just subscribe to a mod for updates and unsubscribe because Steam is wasting too much MB (just for the F-Max it's nearly 500-600MB because Steam downloads for all compatible versions that are uploaded with SCS Workshop Uploader), and because I just saw a 1.40.zip with 123MB I thought it is again packed (it is because the Mod is 353MB now). SORRY @SISL the only "goal" I have is to help with this Mod because I only love this Truck!
I extended the localization file with more entries and translated the de_de localisation correctly (the few translations were horrible), if there is use for it i'll be happy to give it to you :)

@xXCARL1992Xx Same here Man, Sorry! I thought you made the ecotorq500.bank out of the 1.36 Sounds from EVR because after reading over 300 Pages (fmod ATS and ETS) I often saw your name and thought, you are the one who fixed it!
Now you fixed it with the new bank, good to know!
Then the only thing I found (hope you don't "kick" me again) is the horn sound in the def\vehicle\truck\ford.fmax\cabin folder, that is directed to the daf.xf_euro6 in the sound.sui and in the sound_horn.soundref in that folder!
You made a really good job and if you have a horn sound already in your fmax.bank you should use it :)
Before I used your new bank the console threw out three ERRORS for gear_grind, gear_wrong and (damn forgot it), said something like "couldn't read" or read only! All errors appeared when I used the def/default/effects path for them!
Is that a BUG with some files from SCS? Should they be reported?

@both of you: Because @xXCARL1992Xx made such a good job the mod doesn't need the ecotorq500.bank and guids file and also the ecotorq500 folder, right?
Seerman

#929 Post by Seerman » 04 Apr 2021 08:27

Some of the sun visors have turned red. Fix it.
I translate via Google Translate. Sometimes he does it badly. I beg understand and forgive. :geek:

#930 Post by Seerman » 04 Apr 2021 09:32

I have collected visual imperfections in the cab after the upgrade.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
I translate via Google Translate. Sometimes he does it badly. I beg understand and forgive. :geek:

Return to “Trucks”