Quick Jobs Tuned Truck.

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
JigSaw

Re: Quick Jobs Tuned Truck 1.35.x.x.

#11 Post by JigSaw » 09 Oct 2019 12:46

@Mohammad

You see, if I knew generally in the community what DLC is bought most often or which DLC has the most people from around the world, I would try to adjust the plus or minus mod so that virtually anyone can test it, and as I don't have such information, unfortunately the mod is for now only for fans games that have all or most of the DLC available.

I have plans (for now, these are just plans) to try to adapt the mod to use only things from the game base itself and possibly DLC Cabbin Acesories, because I think that most of the community has at least DLC.

@Neranjana

Thank You for the answer, some information will be very useful to me. :)
Neranjana

#12 Post by Neranjana » 09 Oct 2019 12:54

Anytime ;)
ruffians

#13 Post by ruffians » 09 Oct 2019 14:48

Painting by the way could be removed.
TM95

#14 Post by TM95 » 09 Oct 2019 16:05

Very nice mod. I really missed that kind of mod in the last few versions. Is it only me or are the trucks always the most powerful you can get? Maybe you can , like in reality, also make them have other engines and not only their strongest.
JigSaw

#15 Post by JigSaw » 10 Oct 2019 11:05

@ruffians
@TM95

If You know a little about it, You can of course customize all the trucks for Your needs by editing the file of the truck if You know what and how to edit/change You have a free hand.

Or as a last resort we can guess at PM what You want to be changed and I would try to change/adapt it for You although it would depend on the requirement it would probably take some time.
ruffians

#16 Post by ruffians » 13 Oct 2019 15:32

You can remove the DLC Paint job, while leaving the accessories.
JigSaw

#17 Post by JigSaw » 14 Oct 2019 07:16

You know, I'd love to leave all the DLCs because the mod is not so boring and bare, but from the discussion that can be seen, not everyone is freaks of this game to the extent that I have almost all DLCs.
I am working on a version where only DLC tuning for Daf, Mercedes and Scania trucks plus DLC Cabbin Accesories will be needed and will use the paint available in the game, only the mod will become (in my opinion) a bit more boring than it is in the current state and because there is no A big show with the paintings available in the game may be that the trucks will have the same paint only in a different color as inside the same trucks from the DLC Cabbin Accessories.
ets2_trucker

#18 Post by ets2_trucker » 16 Oct 2019 10:59

first of all thanks for sharing your mod with us

as a quick job trucker in ets 2 and sometimes in ats i loved pendragon's quick job tuned trucks mod and used it many years.
after he dropped support for his mod i try to understand and continue to develop this mod for myself.

Now i have a super mod but only for me as it has nearly 80 paintjobs for each truck and it is never ethic to share it online.

as i do not have any paintjob dlc for ets 2 i could not use your mod but i learned a few thing by exploring your mod.
for example codes for placing more than one accesory for dashboard, grills so i may be use grill accesories in my mod in the future.

during ats 1.36 open beta i made a similar mod for ats. It needs no dlc. skins and truck accessories are all from base scs game.
if interested i can share it with anyone with credits to scs and of course the people who showed the way like pendragon, you and
many others.

i selected the best selections for cabin, engine, transmission and each accesories one by one

many thanks again your good work
JigSaw

#19 Post by JigSaw » 17 Oct 2019 09:46

At one time I also created the same mod for Ats (before Volvo VNL), but due to the fact that there is not so much choice when it comes to even chassis and you can not do as good a fashion as for Ets2 so it seems that it is not made same cool as the one for Ets2.
If you would like to share your mod for Ats that you created somewhere on the forum, people will love it. :P

PS.Thank You that You like my mod, but as I said, I'm working on two versions of Noramal and Easy (working names for now) of this mod so that everyone can use it.
JigSaw

#20 Post by JigSaw » 18 Oct 2019 19:49

Hello, ! :)

Due to the fact that I wrote that I am working on two additional versions (so let's call it), so that I would not like to show how the progress is going.

So, trucks Daf 105, Daf E6, Iveco Stratilis, Iveco Hi-Way and Man TGX are ready for now in EU versions and only for Double semi-trailers.
All trucks are re-tuned from scratch also this will not copy paste from the current mod except to remove some things.

I know that a little little progress, unfortunately, I do not have so much time, but nevertheless I try to devote as much of my free time as possible to fashion to finish both versions.
I will not give any specific date of completion and release, because I do not want to disappoint anyone here and be literal in relation to you, the work is ongoing, but when it ends I can not say.

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Regards,
JigSaw. :D

Return to “Trucks”