Quick Jobs Tuned Truck.

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
thimic51

Re: Quick Jobs Tuned Truck 1.35.x.x.

#21 Post by thimic51 » 19 Oct 2019 10:06

Thank you for the information ... For my part, I prefer to wait and have a good operational mod, I'm not embarrassed to wait.

(Google traduction)
Shark76

#22 Post by Shark76 » 22 Oct 2019 16:35

Hmm... Interesting mod but it required some DLC and events of WOT but if you haven't those events the game will crash ? Or he will be show some errors in the log ?
Another question :
For those who use the galimim drivetrain revision it would be interesting to integrate in your mod no ? ( it's just my opinion i think it's probably more than 40% of players use this mod ) because default engines and transmissions are "bad" and this mod improve (really) the game simulation (it's about more 30 gearboxes choice with 8,12 and 16 gears and also different ratios of differential and engines too with the newest specifications euro 6 for (MAN, Renault and Volvo)
What do you think about this idea to integrate this mod into yours ? and bring new features and maybe create 2 or 3 versions of your mod .
It's just a suggestion
PS : If you are agree Galimim will give his accord to use his mod ;)
Power is nothing without control
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shield.2310/
JigSaw

#23 Post by JigSaw » 23 Oct 2019 21:37

I am already at the stage of creating two additional versions of this mod, these are versions where you will not need to have almost all DLC and some of the winnings from World of Truck only will be versions for owners of DLC tuning trucks (Scania, Daf and Mercedes) plus DLC Cabbin Accessories and for owners of only DLC Cabbin Accessories.

When it comes to combining some mods from other authors, I don't want any complication here and that I would be considered a thief, as it often happens.

However, if You feel adventurous, You can try to edit the file of a given truck and enter in the line responsible for the accessory "engine" instead of the base path from SCS (example "/def/vehicle/truck/daf.xf/engine/mx375.sii") a module which I suspect, although I'm not sure, may look like this: "/def/vehicle/truck/xxx/engine/here the name of an engine from mod.sii".

As for Your question regarding if someone doesn't have any DLC or win things from Wot, I wrote that I haven't tested the mod in the absence of some DLC.
It can only be errors in the console, it can throw the game to the desktop, it will not load the required accessories and there will be nothing or replace it with some other accessory it is difficult for me to say.
Besttrucker498

#25 Post by Besttrucker498 » 29 Oct 2019 23:20

Could you do a mod where it's based from realistic company trucks mod by AlexeyP combined with this mod but adding both the MAN TGX Euro 6 and the Renault Range T by SCS with lots of different variants and make any tuning DLC compatible with the mod?
Author of Cummins N14 Drivetrain Addon for XBS DAF 95 ATi:

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=281371
Msg97

#26 Post by Msg97 » 19 Dec 2019 00:05

Very great mod buddy, I m loving it, greetings from MaghrebMap Dev, just one suggestion, you can try to make this addition for truck mods too, like scania and sisu by rjl
d4nn

#27 Post by d4nn » 18 Jan 2020 11:57

Is there any reason you didn't upload this to the workshop? Could you?
JigSaw

#28 Post by JigSaw » 02 Feb 2020 22:26

Hello, :)

After a very long break, I am finally writing to you and reassuring you that work on two versions is still going on, although I don't have so much time to create this fashion so I probably won't do it too soon.

When it comes to combining my module with other authors' mods, I won't do it for now, maybe I'll think about it in the far future. ;)

Please don't accuse me of this type of question for now. Thank You. ;)
Besttrucker498

#29 Post by Besttrucker498 » 02 Feb 2020 23:36

@JigSaw No worries mate, welcome back!
Author of Cummins N14 Drivetrain Addon for XBS DAF 95 ATi:

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=281371
kjdesigns_2000

#30 Post by kjdesigns_2000 » 20 Jun 2020 05:49

Very nice mod. Makes the lifeless quick jobs section fun to play. I don't play MP and always wondered the use of all these skins and dlcs i have bought or won. This mod takes care of the issue more than i could imagine. Thanks a lot for the effort.

Return to “Trucks”