[REL] Iveco Turbostar 2.0 by Ralf84's Garage (1.48.x. - 1.49)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Russ469

Re: [WIP] Iveco Turbostar by Ralf84

#21 Post by Russ469 » 31 Oct 2019 21:44

@Shark76

ERF, Foden and Seddon Atkinson fine English trucks. Bought by Daf, which is why towards the end they were basically Daf trucks rebadged. Passed my class 1 in an ERF EC6. This was a favourite for supermarkets to use aswell for delivering from RDC to Store. Had an Eaton twin split gearbox. Only used the clutch pedal to pull away. Rest of the time you matched the revs and changed without using the clutch. Only problem was in the wet. Steering was crap st best of time. In the wet you just turned the wheel and hoped. Leyland trucks another good old truck. My Grandad had several of these. Bloody cold in the winter. Towards the end of the 80's manufacturers caught onto the fact that they needed to think of the driver more. Truck sales were falling so they needed to boost sales. Daf bought up Leyland, Seddon, Foden. Start of the end.
Russ469

#22 Post by Russ469 » 31 Oct 2019 21:44

@Shark76

ERF, Foden and Seddon Atkinson fine English trucks. Bought by Daf, which is why towards the end they were basically Daf trucks rebadged. Passed my class 1 in an ERF EC6. This was a favourite for supermarkets to use aswell for delivering from RDC to Store. Had an Eaton twin split gearbox. Only used the clutch pedal to pull away. Rest of the time you matched the revs and changed without using the clutch. Only problem was in the wet. Steering was crap st best of time. In the wet you just turned the wheel and hoped. Leyland trucks another good old truck. My Grandad had several of these. Bloody cold in the winter. Towards the end of the 80's manufacturers caught onto the fact that they needed to think of the driver more. Truck sales were falling so they needed to boost sales. Daf bought up Leyland, Seddon, Foden. Start of the end.
Space_Night

#23 Post by Space_Night » 31 Oct 2019 21:52

FINALLY!!!!!!

The Italian Stalion <3

@blue-Trans you're not the only one
Neranjana

#24 Post by Neranjana » 01 Nov 2019 01:23

Looking forward to this project..good
cip

#25 Post by cip » 01 Nov 2019 03:16

sometimes I take for a ride the Iveco 190 Turbo made by Equalizer, it's a nice one, fun to drive! not sure what has this more (or less) but in my mod list Iveco is very poor represented so a brand new Iveco would be great, thanks!
actually only a few days ago I watched many italian videos looking for a decent Iveco Turbostar sound to add to the truck from the Ai truck pack by jazzycat :lol:
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
Turbostarfan

#26 Post by Turbostarfan » 01 Nov 2019 08:04

Hi Ralf84, nice to see that someone is making this great Truck and if you need detailed Photos of some Parts like the sunvisor or Details in the Cab send me a PM because I have a real Turbostar 190.36 from 1993 (one of the last ever built) at home.
Sorry for my bad english I am german. :) :)
Ralf84

#27 Post by Ralf84 » 01 Nov 2019 08:23

That's great! Definitely yes, sunvisor pictures would be appreciated, and also seat and interior textures would be a good idea, since there were several interior colors and patterns. The one I pictured has the grey/red with white stripe variant.

[ external image ]
Space_Night

#28 Post by Space_Night » 01 Nov 2019 15:05

I will have a look for you
Last edited by supersobes on 01 Nov 2019 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote [Forum rule 2.4][Forum rule 2.5]
roadranger

#29 Post by roadranger » 01 Nov 2019 15:12

Turbostar, oh good old days on PttM
Make'em all drivable!!
official den of roadranger
Shark76

#30 Post by Shark76 » 01 Nov 2019 15:21

cip wrote: 01 Nov 2019 03:16 sometimes I take for a ride the Iveco 190 Turbo made by Equalizer, it's a nice one, fun to drive! not sure what has this more (or less) but in my mod list Iveco is very poor represented so a brand new Iveco would be great, thanks!
actually only a few days ago I watched many italian videos looking for a decent Iveco Turbostar sound to add to the truck from the Ai truck pack by jazzycat :lol:
Look your post from your sound mod i've posted a link with a good (for me) sound of an 190-38 V8 ;)
Or just look here :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZGX_KRKGY
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PimL7QmArZs
If i can help ;)
Power is nothing without control
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shield.2310/

Return to “Trucks”