[1.49] Swap Body Carrier Chassis Pack [Krone DLC required]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Misterx81

Re: [1.42] Swap Body Carrier Chassis Pack [Krone DLC required]

#411 Post by Misterx81 » 23 Oct 2021 17:06

@Roko I have the problem the Foglights are missing the place is empty there is a hole on the place where they are normally
Schrotti

#412 Post by Schrotti » 23 Oct 2021 19:34

Misterx81 wrote: 23 Oct 2021 17:06 @Roko I have the problem the Foglights are missing the place is empty there is a hole on the place where they are normally
Do you use Eugenes Scania Mod? If you use it, the foglights are gone. You can help yourself with the light grey plastic parts from the mighty griffin DLC. If you use these everything works just fine. Maybe another Modder will release a fix for that. Or I can figure out how to fix this by myself. :D
Sebastian7870

#413 Post by Sebastian7870 » 23 Oct 2021 20:00

@Schrotti
@Roko
I'll have a look at Eugene's Scania. I'll answer soon.
Creator of the Swap Body Carrier System
[ external image ]
Steam | WorldOfTrucks | SCS Profile
Sebastian7870

#415 Post by Sebastian7870 » 23 Oct 2021 21:33

@Schrotti
@Roko
I've just added the needed model locators for Eugenes Scania mod.
It's already updated on the Steam Workshop and over here (sharemods), you can download it.

If Steam does not update the mod automatically directly, you may have to re-subscribe to the swap body carrier chassis pack modification.
Have a nice evening.
Creator of the Swap Body Carrier System
[ external image ]
Steam | WorldOfTrucks | SCS Profile
12-sssr-12

#416 Post by 12-sssr-12 » 23 Oct 2021 22:04

this mod works in conjunction with Next Generation Scania P G R S
Fxbixn.mlr

#417 Post by Fxbixn.mlr » 24 Oct 2021 11:03

If anyone need Skins for these Trucks, here you have (you must click the photo ;) )
[ external image ]

Nice Work Sebastian! Your Chassis Pack is the Best Mod 2021 for me!
Foxi17

#418 Post by Foxi17 » 24 Oct 2021 15:54

Probably the best swap body Mod out there, big thanks to you, I really enjoy driving with it <3.

I would love to see more trailer brands, for example Fliegl or Koegel and compatibility with the RJL Scania.

Trailer Pics:

https://ibb.co/Z6W4BYr

https://ibb.co/tLxyW2T
Jeanettchen

#419 Post by Jeanettchen » 24 Oct 2021 17:21

@Sebastian7870
Ich habe das Problem, das ich bei keinem Standard SCS Scania einen Slot für den Container habe, nur bei MAN & Mercedes.
Auch stürzt das Spiel ab, wenn man Eugenes Scania nutzt.
Ich habe das Paket aus dem Steam Workshop

Danke schonmal
lg
----------
i have the problem, that is no slot for the Container with the Standard SCS Scania, MAN & Mercedes is everything ok.
if i use Eugenes Scania, the game Crash.
i use the steam workshop pack.

thank you
Roko

#420 Post by Roko » 24 Oct 2021 19:24

Sebastian7870 wrote: 23 Oct 2021 16:50 @Roko You can create a paint job for the truck cabins by adding my cabin units below the already existing "suitable_for[]:" entries in the paint job def-files.
You have to look into my modification folder to get the unit names for each truck.

Example:
If you want to mod a paint job for the mercedes-benz new actros 2014 swap body carrier chassis cabin (streamspace, bigspace and gigaspace)
you have to add these lines below all the other suitable_for[]: entries:
suitable_for[]: "swp_stream"
suitable_for[]: "swp_big"
suitable_for[]: "swp_giga"
(unit names found in my mod folder: def\vehicle\truck\mercedes.actros2014\cabin\[cabin that should be suitable for your skin])

Do not forget to add my accessory parts into your paint job's "simple_paint_job_data" (create it with the same name in this path def\vehicle\truck\[truckname]\paintjob\accessory\[YourPaintjobName]) - this way paintable parts like fenders will work too. Sometimes you don't have to add any new accessory entries because my modification does not add paintable parts for all trucks/on all chassis therefore it isn't needed.

I think you know that unit names can be found IN the def-file. (for example "[unitname].mercedes.actros2014.cabin")
SCS-Documentation for modding (and skinning): https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Games/ ... ing_guides
Thanks @Sebastian7870! It worked! :)
Stay healthy! - Hobby turned into a profession – Trucker!

Return to “Trucks”