[1.49] Swap Body Carrier Chassis Pack [Krone DLC required]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
W4X

Re: [1.42] Swap Body Carrier Chassis Pack [Krone DLC required]

#401 Post by W4X » 22 Oct 2021 19:34

Just wanted to say thanks again.
The Scania Chassis is perfect:
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
Roko

#402 Post by Roko » 22 Oct 2021 19:53

Misterx81 wrote: 22 Oct 2021 17:38 @Sebastian7870 Is this mod compatible with the eugene scania ?
@Misterx81 So I tried it, it works, but has a few mistakes but only if you look closely. :D

@Sebastian7870 I have a question about the Scania trucks: Is there also the support
of the tuning DLC planned similar to the MP4 because there are a few things missing. Which doesn’t
bother me personally. This mod is perfect and that would be complaining on a high level :D
Stay healthy! - Hobby turned into a profession – Trucker!
Sebastian7870

#405 Post by Sebastian7870 » 23 Oct 2021 06:27

@Roko If you mean the Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack for Scania, I can tell you that I've already done that:
https://sharemods.com/nllgpa5ilyxk/Swap ... 2.zip.html
(You can also find it on the main page)

@Nutzlastende4 Thanks again, I didn't find quite a few of them.
I just saw that Krone had changed the front of the swap bodies (and thus the bottom frame)... good to know.
Creator of the Swap Body Carrier System
[ external image ]
Steam | WorldOfTrucks | SCS Profile
Roko

#406 Post by Roko » 23 Oct 2021 15:53

Sebastian7870 wrote: 23 Oct 2021 06:27 @Roko If you mean the Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack for Scania, I can tell you that I've already done that:
https://sharemods.com/nllgpa5ilyxk/Swap ... 2.zip.html
(You can also find it on the main page)
@Sebastian7870 Oh, thank you, then I just missed it. :D In the meantime, I’ve come up with a question. I hope I didn’t overread the solution. :D
Now I know how to repaint your swap bridges. Just how do I make skins visible from the truck (e. g. Scania S)? I currently have the problem that I can see and cultivation the skin on the normal SCS Software chassis (4x2, 6x2, 6x4),
but as soon as I select your chassis the skin is gone and I can’t select the skin anymore.

Maybe someone else has a solution here and would therefore be very grateful!

German:
Oh, danke, dann habe ich es einfach verpasst. :D
In der Zwischenzeit habe ich eine Frage. Ich hoffe, ich habe die Lösung nicht übersehen. :D Jetzt weiß ich, wie man die Wechselbrücken neu lackiert. Wie mache ich Skins vom LKW aus sichtbar (z. B. Scania S)?
Ich habe derzeit das Problem, dass ich die Mod Skins auf dem normalen SCS Software Chassis (4x2, 6x2, 6x4) sehen und anbauen kann, Aber sobald ich dein Chassis ausgesucht habe, ist der Skin weg und ich kann den Skin nicht mehr auswählen.

Vielleicht hat jemand anderes hier eine Lösung. Ich wäre dafür sehr dankbar! :)
Stay healthy! - Hobby turned into a profession – Trucker!
speed trap

#407 Post by speed trap » 23 Oct 2021 16:02

how can i do a skin for the combo?
i have the full pack on steam,so on the other no steam mods i have no problem to create skins! i can't if a mod is on steam?
Space_Night

#408 Post by Space_Night » 23 Oct 2021 16:11

go here, download the mod and reskin the dds viewtopic.php?f=34&t=302207
speed trap

#409 Post by speed trap » 23 Oct 2021 16:44

yeah! perfect! tnx a lot!!!!

Space_Night wrote: 23 Oct 2021 16:11 go here, download the mod and reskin the dds viewtopic.php?f=34&t=302207
Sebastian7870

#410 Post by Sebastian7870 » 23 Oct 2021 16:50

@Roko You can create a paint job for the truck cabins by adding my cabin units below the already existing "suitable_for[]:" entries in the paint job def-files.
You have to look into my modification folder to get the unit names for each truck.

Example:
If you want to mod a paint job for the mercedes-benz new actros 2014 swap body carrier chassis cabin (streamspace, bigspace and gigaspace)
you have to add these lines below all the other suitable_for[]: entries:
suitable_for[]: "swp_stream"
suitable_for[]: "swp_big"
suitable_for[]: "swp_giga"
(unit names found in my mod folder: def\vehicle\truck\mercedes.actros2014\cabin\[cabin that should be suitable for your skin])

Do not forget to add my accessory parts into your paint job's "simple_paint_job_data" (create it with the same name in this path def\vehicle\truck\[truckname]\paintjob\accessory\[YourPaintjobName]) - this way paintable parts like fenders will work too. Sometimes you don't have to add any new accessory entries because my modification does not add paintable parts for all trucks/on all chassis therefore it isn't needed.

I think you know that unit names can be found IN the def-file. (for example "[unitname].mercedes.actros2014.cabin")
SCS-Documentation for modding (and skinning): https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Games/ ... ing_guides
Creator of the Swap Body Carrier System
[ external image ]
Steam | WorldOfTrucks | SCS Profile

Return to “Trucks”