Kraker Walkingfloor Pack by Kast (13.05.22)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
bct

Re: Kraker Walkingfloor Pack v1.0 by Kast

#281 Post by bct » 22 Jun 2017 17:50

This is what the community is about, people working togheter and create something amazing. Well done
abasstreppas

#282 Post by abasstreppas » 22 Jun 2017 17:53

@User_Unknown: You just open it with win-zip, 7z, or similar. The SCS extractor is just for the game-scs files, not mods ;)
Asphroxia

#283 Post by Asphroxia » 22 Jun 2017 18:08

Many many thanks kast! :D I've been waiting patiently for this and now i can finally get to skin this beauty ;)
W.I.P below
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Blackspots

#284 Post by Blackspots » 22 Jun 2017 18:45

leftergr wrote: 22 Jun 2017 12:07 Thank you so much . This awesome trailer pack , just got even better :D

The only sad thing is that the old trailer skins , don't fit exactly to the 2 new trailers type , because of the rear mudflap that they now have .... :cry: But will manage it somehow :)

Thanks again !!!
The old skins work perfectly well with the new trailer. Just make a cut of the Kruegen+Nagel mudflap area and copy to the same location on the old skins, making sure to merge down that layer to the main surface, then properly save the DDS file. Making sure you also have a tobj file in the folder for it, and the appropriate sii file in the company_paint_job folder.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
User_Unknown

#285 Post by User_Unknown » 22 Jun 2017 19:36

abasstreppas wrote: 22 Jun 2017 17:53 @User_Unknown: You just open it with win-zip, 7z, or similar. The SCS extractor is just for the game-scs files, not mods ;)
Got ya! Thanks!
MikkelSmikkel

#286 Post by MikkelSmikkel » 22 Jun 2017 20:29

Ayy this is sweet! Thanks a lot Kast! I'll skin it tomorrow, as I'm too tired now to do so...
leftergr

#287 Post by leftergr » 22 Jun 2017 20:36

@ ShirBlackspots ,

yes , I figured it out , how it needs to be done , so that the old skins fit perfectly to the new trailers . I just have to find time now , to do it :lol:

The easy stuff I did , was to alter the company_paint_job , and make it custom_paint_job , so I can choose on every company of the game the trailer I wish to take ;)

Also the steering axle is on the 3rd type of trailer . The one that has the wheels separated a bit ( in case you haven't found it yet ) ;)
Member of the GREEK Euro Truck Simulator 2 team http://www.ets2.gr

Facebook page of GREEK Euro Truck Simulator 2 team https://www.facebook.com/groups/greekets2/

My World Of Truck Profile https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=58165
Blackspots

#288 Post by Blackspots » 22 Jun 2017 21:19

@leftergr, the only problem is that in traffic, they don't steer. I watched several of that type of trailer as it turned around the corner.
Author: C2C Eastern New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas improvments
ETS2 Map Combo: PM, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, SR, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map
ATS Map Combo: Coast to Coast, CanaDream, Tonopah Reworked, US Expansion, Viva Mexico
leftergr

#289 Post by leftergr » 22 Jun 2017 21:35

Oh , I don't know about the ones in traffic ... haven't checked those !

Maybe I am awfully mistaken , but I have the feeling that I have seen somewhere a post saying that the traffic trailers don't steer their wheels , because the game code is like that ??? Or perhaps my memory is playing games ..... :lol:

btw , I managed to fix the rear mudflap on the skins that I used from the old pack . It didn't take so much time after all ;)
Member of the GREEK Euro Truck Simulator 2 team http://www.ets2.gr

Facebook page of GREEK Euro Truck Simulator 2 team https://www.facebook.com/groups/greekets2/

My World Of Truck Profile https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=58165
Asphroxia

#290 Post by Asphroxia » 23 Jun 2017 09:03

ShirBlackspots wrote: 22 Jun 2017 21:19 @leftergr, the only problem is that in traffic, they don't steer. I watched several of that type of trailer as it turned around the corner.
As far as i know ShirBlackspots the traffic doesnt support steer axles or multiple pivot points

Return to “Trailers”